rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seeing 9s daily...

Seeing 9s daily...

Hey guys, first time posting. I've used the search function...but if you could direct me to the most helpful threads and who's advice I should trust the most that would be great!

I'm at a college town most of you would die to be at, but I struggle with what to say. I'm confident enough to approach, but it fizzles out within 2 minutes and it becomes awkward for the girl, even if I'm fine. I've done some pretty awesome things -traveling etc, but I just suck at relating them or telling stories, or being witty/funny.

The way I work is I need an exact script, which I can say (I'm good at making it seem original and not memorized). I've read bang and day bang...if you guys got any scripts or lines that work really well, I would greatly appreciate it. General advice works too

I walk by 9's every day...right outside my apartment too and can't take advantage of it.

Seeing 9s daily...

Quote: (02-12-2014 02:14 PM)Blackliter Wrote:  

The way I work is I need an exact script, which I can say (I'm good at making it seem original and not memorized).

no I would not recommend this(working from a script). Respond to something going on in the moment.

Hell you don't even need that. Often "hello, how are you" can be enough to get you started.

You can even go super direct: "Hey, what's your name?

babe: it's jennifer

"Jennifer, can I get your phone number?"

if she looks like she might be underage you can open with "hey are you over 18?" for shock value.

Seeing 9s daily...

Don't use a script. You need to learn improvisational conversational abilities.

Talk to everyone you meet in your day to day life. Cashiers are a great starting point - just ask them how their day is going, and try and observe something about them or their environment to remark upon.

Try this - http://yousowould.wordpress.com/2013/06/...-do-i-say/

Seeing 9s daily...

Hey I'm also a newbie. But have you heard of sasha daygame? He shows you how to go direct in day game on the street.

Seeing 9s daily...

Are you regularly getting laid with cute chicks (6s and 7s)? If not, you need to start. You don't jump straight into banging the top 0.01 percent of the female population. Game is a muscle.

Seeing 9s daily...

I used to have similar issues. I've known game concepts for about three years now and before that i had severe confidence problems approaching women. I felt the same way you did and thought scripting comebacks and having a arsenal of pre-orgainized comebacks would magically create the success i so longed for. Turns out i was searching for improvement in the wrong part of my technique. Ive always been fairly smart which has gifted me with social skills that help me control and steer conversations, and like the majority of people who found this site, i would infer that you are as well. It turns out my problem was actually pedestalizing. I noticed that when i had to wingman for my friends, i would wind up talking to someone who was unnatractive or overweight. I was able to talk to them smoothly, make them laugh, and steer the conversation. Because all of my communication with them had a slight undertone of disinterest, i found these uggo's attempting to qualify themselves even if they weren't interested in the beginning. They usually weren't, and would simply try to keep their attractive friend from having success out of jealousy.

This is where i changed. I simply trained my brain to see these beautiful women as ugly. Any time i approached an attractive woman, i first mentally repeated that "she was ugly and gross and nasty" and i found them qualifying themselves just like the fattys. I closed my eyes and pictured a nasty woman the same way you might try to last longer in bed. It diddnt seem apparent at first, but at the end of our conversations, the girl would not want to stop talking and would be asking stupid open ended questions to try to keep me there as i walked away. If i was unable to close, i was at least planting the seed. Like rogen said in the 40 year old virgin, plant the seed then come back and fuck the seed. Which brings me to your next problem - conversation dying...

If you are successful at the previous steps, simply end the conversation when you feel like its dying. The alpha move is to end the conversation when you've said and questioned about what you wanted if you are unsuccessful at closing. After a few tries, you will walk away only to have a woman finding excuses to keep you there.

This abides by CH rule # 10 http://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixte...s-of-poon/

Seeing 9s daily...

Good stuff. Alright, thanks guys. Gonna go out there and get it done.
I just tried it in class with this cute chick and it was fine.

Quick question, how do I get it to be more sexual, or give her the tone I don't want to be just friends in day-game? without over doing it, or should I just go for the number?

Seeing 9s daily...

I'm in slavic country and I too see 9s every single day. Day game works but a lot of them have serious mental shields.

A lot of them are not approached at all because guys just get stunned by their beauty and get scared shitless. How I solved this when I was 19: Buy a flask, fill it with hard liquor of your choice and drink bit by bit during the day of approaching (it was sunday for me). If you know how to drink you won't get shitfaced and she'll see that you're weird but you'll be able to get into conversations easily. After two or three Sundays you'll start to see how 9s work and you'll need less drinking to have balls to approach.

You can try modafinil if you don't like drinking, it's a social wonder drug if used correctly.

Seeing 9s daily...

If you want to be around 9s, than you might want to try to get into club promotion.