rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Idea: Geocaching?

Been thinking about using this in my dating/STR repertoire, but have yet to field test it, waiting for spring. What do you guys think?

For those not familiar, geocaching is an outdoor activity where you use a GPS device to find little caches of stuff people have hidden in various locations and then posted the coordinates online for others. Locations range from city parks, monuments, abandoned buildings, wilderness trails, etc... Within a couple of mile radius, even in rural-ish areas, you can generally find lots of them. In the cache itself is usually a logbook where you sign your name and the date you found the cache, and some assorted trinkets you can take or exchange. Equal parts sight-seeing, hiking, and scavenger hunting.

Is this too offbeat and geeky to get it wet, or a potentially good way to have lots of inconspicuous alone time with a chick (in "romantic" locations no less) and show her you're not the usual lame dinner-date type?

Quote: (02-11-2014 11:36 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Is this too offbeat and geeky to get it wet, or a potentially good way to have lots of inconspicuous alone time with a chick (in "romantic" locations no less) and show her you're not the usual lame dinner-date type?

Geeky girl will have a lot of fun with it. Most other girls will be "meh" to negative about it.

Thing is, geeky girls you can just talk nerdy to them and meet up for drinks in a non-slammed location and get just as much out of them sexually. So, if you want to do it as a geeky girl fun date that you'd enjoy, go for it, but I don't think it's really that great of a date idea if your goal is to get laid.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Anytime you have a date idea, you need to have a goal in mind first?

If you're trying to bang asap, or move the ball in that direction = you should model your date on the Recipe.

But if you're not trying to bang a.s.a.p, you're trying to screen a chick, see if she'd work within your life - then you kinda do what you want.

I think most of us would suggest that you go for the bang first, and then reward her with creative dates.

But if you want to go in the opposite direction, just plan it so that your cache has some alcohol and a blanket at some point.

WIA

Delete

Am I the only person that thinks Geocache Trolling sounds a lot more fun?

Ahh probably, thats too much effort anyway.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Quote: (02-12-2014 12:45 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Anytime you have a date idea, you need to have a goal in mind first?

If you're trying to bang asap, or move the ball in that direction = you should model your date on the Recipe.

But if you're not trying to bang a.s.a.p, you're trying to screen a chick, see if she'd work within your life - then you kinda do what you want.

I think most of us would suggest that you go for the bang first, and then reward her with creative dates.

But if you want to go in the opposite direction, just plan it so that your cache has some alcohol and a blanket at some point.

WIA

This. Pretty much Any date where you have to do shit other than,

A)have a drink together at a bar

B)have some coffee with her at the coffee shop

C)Have a conversation at those places

D)Then either end the date after an hour or leader her to the bang at yoru place.

Is something you do AFTER you've banged her.

Remember, that "Creative" "Romantic" shit doesn't cut it, it's too "nice guy" and will dry up that pussy quick, no matter how "nerdy" the girl is. So, Keep it simple.

Personally I wouldn't do that kind of shit at all, a HUGE part of game is to be able to get her wet from your conversation time together during your coffee/bar date. If you can't do that, then you need to keep going on those coffee/bar dates untill you can.

Isaiah 4:1

This would work only if you were stashing sex related items...condoms, lubrication, handcuffs, etc. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Geocaching is almost unheard of in Ireland (in my experience), yet I've noticed quite a few (often younger) European girls and guys are into it.
It seems to be mostly people who come from a background of having done scouts/cubs or outdoorsy type people, although yes there are also some nerdy types into it too.
It's not the kind of hobby your average bar slut is going to be into, it's too much effort for them, so yes we're talking about people with a bit more going on in their heads, and perhaps not the most DTF type girls, it's true.
Still though, I think it's worth field testing the possibilities of 'Geocaching game' over the next while and see where I can go with this.
I think there's potential here, untapped early twenties European tourists, you can work the fact that you're a local who knows the city, plan your cache hunting so it's near to bars/coffee shops, etc
Will report back with my results!

It all sounds like way, way too much hassle for any date, ever.

Would be something you do with a girl you're dating for awhile and because you want to do it and are trying to do something new.

But doing it on the first few dates?

Hell no, unless you want to stay a virgin for the rest of your life.

This is a great idea. You will need to frame it as "Treasure hunting".
Try to frame it as looking for hidden/lost treasure. Lead her along the way and you will get her wet.

This is not for a first date.
It is for an STR, after you banged her once or twice.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi