rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is YOUR purpose in life?

I didn't want to make a thread title "What is your purpose in life besides women?"

Because I think for some guys their purpose is women or to sleep with X amount of women or etc. I mean no disrespect. If your purpose is women then that's cool too.

I wrote a post on my blog which pretty much sums up what I'm thinking. I want to hear what is your purpose in life and if you guys see anything wrong in my thinking. Constructive criticism is welcome.

"I don’t know if you heard the expression “a good fighter knows when not to fight”, or something along those lines. I think the same can be said for a guy that can get girls but it is he who decides if he needs a gf or not, or even to go so far as to say whether he needs to sleep with all these women because he has better things to do than chase women.

Guys you hear this from tell you they have a higher purpose in life(which I have no idea what it is), which is higher than chasing women. They are emotionally independent, their happiness doesn’t lay in a woman.

I’m frustrated, even mad at the fact that I can’t get a gf. The gf is the ultimate pinnacle of success for me. To me one night stands are useless, because you just sleep with her once and she is gone. It’s as if I will be successful in my life if I get a gf. This is very destructive thinking and I know in the back of my mind that if I do get a gf now and I get dumped it will destroy me. I now know that my desperation seeps heavily into my personality. There is no use lying to yourself, you’re only hurting yourself, my ego is protecting me.

With every number I get I fully direct my attention, time, and resources into making her my gf. Yes, I do come off desperate, but not as desperate as before, and I’m now starting to see within two to three texts whether the woman is interested or not. Blaming women is not the solution. Guys that can get women know how women can be, but they just stay away from those women because they know they deserve better and that these guys are the prize, not the women.

I’m improving myself on bad foundation, I need to make a shift in my thinking/mindset. I already have the necessary game to get a gf. The real question is what is my higher purpose in life?

I believe getting a gf would be very anti productive in this part of my life. I don’t know where my life is going, I’m confused about my own life and I want to find my own way in life. I want to do some things in my life but that isn’t definitive, I’m pretty sure my mind will change in the future.

I want to be successful with women as much as the next guy but I don’t think being successful with women is going to bring happiness in my life."

I read somewhere that one should follow ones dream, and then get the girl. Problems start when getting the girl is your dream.

I don't know what my purpose in life is, but my goal is to live forever through my legacy, like getting remembered in school textbooks.

I would say, figure out what you really want to do in life, or figure out what makes you happy, and pursue to that. Everything else is secondary.

What do the other guys on this forum think?

Quote: (12-26-2010 11:15 PM)wolf Wrote:  

I’m frustrated, even mad at the fact that I can’t get a gf. The gf is the ultimate pinnacle of success for me. To me one night stands are useless, because you just sleep with her once and she is gone. It’s as if I will be successful in my life if I get a gf. This is very destructive thinking and I know in the back of my mind that if I do get a gf now and I get dumped it will destroy me. I now know that my desperation seeps heavily into my personality. There is no use lying to yourself, you’re only hurting yourself, my ego is protecting me.

I know of a guy who is still a virgin at a late age. He would kill just to be in your position of being able to get any sex from a woman, even if it is meaningless and momentary. Everybody has something that someone else would be envious of. Happiness can be very fleeting. When you get what you think will make you happy, you realize you want even more. Every climb up the ladder allows you to take in a larger panorama and it makes you realize how much more there is out there. You might get the GF, then realize you can't get one that has all the qualities you want. I remember a guy being interviewed that climbed Mt. Everest. They asked him if he was now satisfied having conquered the ultimate mountaineering accomplishment, his reply was, "It was satisfying, but not satisfying enough". So now rather than climb and descent the same face of the mountain, he had try it again by starting on one side of the mountain, summiting, and then climbing down the other more dangerous side. I think no matter how much you get, there is always going to be something else just beyond your grasp.

most important thing is that ur happy doing wat u enjoy

Quote: (12-26-2010 11:51 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2010 11:15 PM)wolf Wrote:  

I know of a guy who is still a virgin at a late age. He would kill just to be in your position of being able to get any sex from a woman, even if it is meaningless and momentary. Everybody has something that someone else would be envious of. Happiness can be very fleeting. When you get what you think will make you happy, you realize you want even more. Every climb up the ladder allows you to take in a larger panorama and it makes you realize how much more there is out there. You might get the GF, then realize you can't get one that has all the qualities you want. I remember a guy being interviewed that climbed Mt. Everest. They asked him if he was now satisfied having conquered the ultimate mountaineering accomplishment, his reply was, "It was satisfying, but not satisfying enough". So now rather than climb and descent the same face of the mountain, he had try it again by starting on one side of the mountain, summiting, and then climbing down the other more dangerous side. I think no matter how much you get, there is always going to be something else just beyond your grasp.

I'm not able to get sex with any women, I get lucky(and by lucky I mean very very few), it's not a skill like it is for some players. They are either drunk, on the rebound, ugly, fat or ugly/fat.In fact I stopped doing that. Sleeping with those kinds of women lowers my self esteem/confidence, because I know I can do better and I am a better person than that. Maybe in the future I'll go to bars and clubs for one night stands if women are nothing to me and all I need is a sperm receptacle but that is not the case.

The point I'm making is the way I'm thinking now is that women are a purpose in my life. I know now in the back of my mind that is wrong. I'll resent myself for spending my 20's chasing tail, unsuccessfully I might add. I've been in fights where I got the shit beaten out of me. I might cry about it but 1-2 hours later I would forget about it. Dealing with a women gives me pain+depression for months, if not years. Some of them are toying with your emotions, just when you think everything is going all right they fuck with you and pull unbelievable shit.

I wish I can have game like Mixx, I even believe in what he is doing. Sleeping with a woman once is probably one of the best things because you don't have to deal with their drama.

Quote: (12-27-2010 12:50 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

most important thing is that ur happy doing wat u enjoy

I agree! At the end of the day its really about what makes you happy (however YOU define that). There is no cookie cutter approach or one size fits all. That being said,

I don't think happiness or purpose in life should depend on external factors. If you are happy and strong from within, others will see this and naturally want to be around you, unless they have insecurities or just don't like you.

It's great to be in a good relationship. It's not rocket science. If that is what you want, put yourself in a position where it can happen. Sometimes, half the battle is just having access to the kind of woman you like. Obviously, being in environments where the numbers favor you is a big plus.

@ Speakeasy - Your quote "Every climb up the ladder allows you to take in a larger panorama and it makes you realize how much more there is out there" - is a great line - I'm going to file this one away - so true - damn that's good.

@ Wolf - You got a lot of things going on there - if I read you right to some degree and you are still in your late teens/very early twenties - you are still holding onto some traditional values as far as courthship in that you want to 'go steady' but no one 'seems interested'.

As an overall response - this is one of those things where the harder you try - the less success you will find. This is the end product of our 'kulture' and the result of all the conduct just about everyone talks about on these boards and on Rossy, etc. Since age 16 over the last 20 years - I would say that I have met MAYBE 7 females that were material that you would even want to have gf status. Of the 7 girls most were 6 on the beauty scale (but smart). Any female that is looking for a BF has marriage in her sights at whatever age. If you are in college - most (probably 85% of the womenz think they will be pretty foreever and that they will still find good husbands at age 30 after banging the football team, track team, contracting an STD, and suffering 300 tequila fueled benders through college - they can get a George Clooney, etc. it is not going to happen.

Most of the females you are running into are not interested in a steady 60's era conceptual BF/GF at the outset. The girls that are will not be found in clubs or shithole college bars.

Definitely stop banging fat/ugly chicks - that just makes women more and more lazy - but in the interim you are going to have to focus on perfecting yourself physically and mentally and just be content with having females as friends. Based upon your writing there is a maturity gap you have to close - I'm not hating - no one was as immature as I was - its acting more mature but carrying yourself more maturely which is a behavior learned through experience. Start by practiving aloofness - I'm a big believer that your mental state transmits even when you are consciousely putting on a front - if you are actually 'needy' in that you need a GF and that you have gone out at night to find a girlfriend - no matter how hard you try to cast yourself as aloof - some disgusting 'ho will pick up on it.(that's 85% of females out there) and play you like a fucking harp - this is the cruel shit you were talking about. A lot of women get plastic surgery and bump and grind themselves into beauty for the sole purpose of turning down and playing good men like jerks - DONT GIVE THEIR VINEGAR PUSSIES THE CHANCE. THis is the mentality you are up against.

My favorite self-defense/gun shooting/patriot writer remarked to the effect that 'if you look like food you're gonna get eaten.' This transmits on a lot of levels - if you look like the lonely heart dying for a girl to cuddle with - you are gonna get fucked the wrong way.

Try something like this - mentally tell yourself for a week before your Thursday/Friday night - whatever the big week is in your town - that you have had it with college/american/ugly/fat/entitled chicks - whatever - GET MAD AT IT. When you walk around town on Tuesday and see some fat ass in stocking grunt your disapproval. Do this all week. On your night out - pick a nicer place with an older crowd - dress up about 35% better than the average guy - obviously dont put on a suit if you are 19 years old - could be better shoes/belt - watch - whatever. Roll into the lounge and sit up at the bar towards (but not on) a corner and put a 100$ bill down and start with a mixed drink - chat with the bartender - leave cash on bar! I would bet by the end of the night people will strike up a conversation with you if you pay little attention to females, dont smile often and bang shit on your blackberry every now and again - women getting drinks for their freinds will talk to you as they wait - stuff like that. Its kind of like turning the tables -

I want to post more - but my 3 month old is constipated and I have to goto Stop & Shop for baby prune juice - its the life. (at least the beer distributor is still open) Ahead warp factor 5. <shit>

Quote: (12-27-2010 09:04 PM)Jim Kirk Wrote:  

@ Speakeasy - Your quote "Every climb up the ladder allows you to take in a larger panorama and it makes you realize how much more there is out there" - is a great line - I'm going to file this one away - so true - damn that's good.

@ Wolf - You got a lot of things going on there - if I read you right to some degree and you are still in your late teens/very early twenties - you are still holding onto some traditional values as far as courthship in that you want to 'go steady' but no one 'seems interested'.

As an overall response - this is one of those things where the harder you try - the less success you will find. This is the end product of our 'kulture' and the result of all the conduct just about everyone talks about on these boards and on Rossy, etc. Since age 16 over the last 20 years - I would say that I have met MAYBE 7 females that were material that you would even want to have gf status. Of the 7 girls most were 6 on the beauty scale (but smart). Any female that is looking for a BF has marriage in her sights at whatever age. If you are in college - most (probably 85% of the womenz think they will be pretty foreever and that they will still find good husbands at age 30 after banging the football team, track team, contracting an STD, and suffering 300 tequila fueled benders through college - they can get a George Clooney, etc. it is not going to happen.

Most of the females you are running into are not interested in a steady 60's era conceptual BF/GF at the outset. The girls that are will not be found in clubs or shithole college bars.

Definitely stop banging fat/ugly chicks - that just makes women more and more lazy - but in the interim you are going to have to focus on perfecting yourself physically and mentally and just be content with having females as friends. Based upon your writing there is a maturity gap you have to close - I'm not hating - no one was as immature as I was - its acting more mature but carrying yourself more maturely which is a behavior learned through experience. Start by practiving aloofness - I'm a big believer that your mental state transmits even when you are consciousely putting on a front - if you are actually 'needy' in that you need a GF and that you have gone out at night to find a girlfriend - no matter how hard you try to cast yourself as aloof - some disgusting 'ho will pick up on it.(that's 85% of females out there) and play you like a fucking harp - this is the cruel shit you were talking about. A lot of women get plastic surgery and bump and grind themselves into beauty for the sole purpose of turning down and playing good men like jerks - DONT GIVE THEIR VINEGAR PUSSIES THE CHANCE. THis is the mentality you are up against.

My favorite self-defense/gun shooting/patriot writer remarked to the effect that 'if you look like food you're gonna get eaten.' This transmits on a lot of levels - if you look like the lonely heart dying for a girl to cuddle with - you are gonna get fucked the wrong way.

Try something like this - mentally tell yourself for a week before your Thursday/Friday night - whatever the big week is in your town - that you have had it with college/american/ugly/fat/entitled chicks - whatever - GET MAD AT IT. When you walk around town on Tuesday and see some fat ass in stocking grunt your disapproval. Do this all week. On your night out - pick a nicer place with an older crowd - dress up about 35% better than the average guy - obviously dont put on a suit if you are 19 years old - could be better shoes/belt - watch - whatever. Roll into the lounge and sit up at the bar towards (but not on) a corner and put a 100$ bill down and start with a mixed drink - chat with the bartender - leave cash on bar! I would bet by the end of the night people will strike up a conversation with you if you pay little attention to females, dont smile often and bang shit on your blackberry every now and again - women getting drinks for their freinds will talk to you as they wait - stuff like that. Its kind of like turning the tables -

I want to post more - but my 3 month old is constipated and I have to goto Stop & Shop for baby prune juice - its the life. (at least the beer distributor is still open) Ahead warp factor 5. <shit>

Thanks for the reply. You've made me realize that I have been living a false dream. I'm in my mid 20's, so I think you're right a lot of women my age still have unbelievable expectations and are not ready to be GF or wife material. I don't go to bars and clubs as I know that there are no gf's there, that is used for one night stands.

I usually try to get with girls that are in friends social circle. The problem I see is that they want to do whatever they want and if I try to do things my way then they get all pissy about it. I think the combination of me not putting the foot down and having low experience is the problem. I did meet some girls that were gf material but that was 2-3 years ago and I had no clue what I was doing.

I do read Roissy, but it's very hard to change my core mindset. I was just fooling myself by giving these girls a chance.

This all goes back to the fact that I keep taking women seriously.

Quote: (12-27-2010 01:10 AM)wolf Wrote:  

I'm not able to get sex with any women, I get lucky(and by lucky I mean very very few), it's not a skill like it is for some players. They are either drunk, on the rebound, ugly, fat or ugly/fat.

Somehow I feel your issue is about your attitude, your glass seem to be always half empty. Think of it as of your community service, your contribution to make the Earth better. It is just not a big deal. Just make sure they do all the work. It is ok to fuck a fat chick (they also give a great head), but it is not ok to game them. If she asks you for a drink, laugh in her face and leave.

Quote: (12-27-2010 11:53 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I'm not able to get sex with any women, I get lucky(and by lucky I mean very very few), it's not a skill like it is for some players. They are either drunk, on the rebound, ugly, fat or ugly/fat.

Somehow I feel your issue is about your attitude, your glass seem to be always half empty. Think of it as of your community service, your contribution to make the Earth better. It is just not a big deal. Just make sure they do all the work. It is ok to fuck a fat chick (they also give a great head), but it is not ok to game them. If she asks you for a drink, laugh in her face and leave.

Just because she's fat or ugly doesn't mean her standards are going to be lower. Ugly/fat chicks have an attitude problem(most that I met) because men generally reject them, especially guys that they want(This is happening less and less since men in this country are throwing out their standards out the window and they now can get most men that they want). Prettier girls have a less attitude problem because their life doesn't suck.

I've done my share of community service. I'd rather jerk off than fuck a ugly/fat chick, I get it the way I want and I don't have to hear any lip("I don't do this, I don't do that").

Wolf now you are starting to touch on the problems we have with the dynamics of dating in general. The very fact that a fat or unnatractive girl feels she can disrespect or deny a decent looking and polite guy "because she deserves better" is what atleast 50% of this forum is about. This all part of the beta movement shoved upon most of Western Europe and North American males.

I do agree that having a relationship is important in life. To each his own of course, and I am not saying any of us need a traditional relationship with some big BS wedding, and traditional vows, but I do think that having someone in your life to care for and rely on is important eventually.

What you talked about earlier with women bieng a distraction is def. true to an extent. Women are great creatures that we should all enjoy, but you need to live your life and make yourself confident and happy first. The point should be, that you are becoming more of a real Alpha in your life (in this case Alpha or master of your own life) ...being alouf and unavailable not because you are sitting on your couch playing a txt game with 3 girls you met on myspace and reading a book that tells you to wait hours or days before calling etc. but because you really are actually busy (wow what a concept right?) You really do have a job, hobby or adventure that takes you out of the picture for several hours or days.

Quote: (12-28-2010 12:19 AM)wolf Wrote:  

Just because she's fat or ugly doesn't mean her standards are going to be lower.
Ugly/fat chicks have an attitude problem(most that I met) because men generally reject them, especially guys that they want(This is happening less and less since men in this country are throwing out their standards out the window and they now can get most men that they want). Prettier girls have a less attitude problem because their life doesn't suck.

So far I only once met a fat chick with anything which could be even considered "standards". She even asked me for a drink, I had her to repeat that request to make sure I heard it right and she wasn't actually offering me a drink. Once she repeated it, I laughed my ass for like five minutes. Even a memory of it still makes me smiling.

My impression is that if you're coming to those chicks as someone who is much higher value, they will keep those issues to themselves. However it is important to put yourself into the right frame from the beginning, as some fatties assume that the only reason you're talking to her is because you cannot get laid with anyone else, meaning she could let her bitchness out. That is why it should be obvious from your actions and behavior that by talking to her you are doing a public service.

Quote:Quote:

I get it the way I want and I don't have to hear any lip("I don't do this, I don't do that").

Tell her, "now you do", and walk away if she still doesn't.

Quote: (12-28-2010 06:48 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2010 12:19 AM)wolf Wrote:  

Just because she's fat or ugly doesn't mean her standards are going to be lower.
Ugly/fat chicks have an attitude problem(most that I met) because men generally reject them, especially guys that they want(This is happening less and less since men in this country are throwing out their standards out the window and they now can get most men that they want). Prettier girls have a less attitude problem because their life doesn't suck.

So far I only once met a fat chick with anything which could be even considered "standards". She even asked me for a drink, I had her to repeat that request to make sure I heard it right and she wasn't actually offering me a drink. Once she repeated it, I laughed my ass for like five minutes. Even a memory of it still makes me smiling.

My impression is that if you're coming to those chicks as someone who is much higher value, they will keep those issues to themselves. However it is important to put yourself into the right frame from the beginning, as some fatties assume that the only reason you're talking to her is because you cannot get laid with anyone else, meaning she could let her bitchness out. That is why it should be obvious from your actions and behavior that by talking to her you are doing a public service.

Quote:Quote:

I get it the way I want and I don't have to hear any lip("I don't do this, I don't do that").

Tell her, "now you do", and walk away if she still doesn't.

I think you're totally right about frame. If she treats me like shit I'm nice and then don't see her again. I think I need to put her in her place right away.

Fat girls and Ugly girls have attitude because not enough men tell them they are fat or ugly. Common sense which they are lacking would tell them if men are not asking you out then there is something wrong. I recently dated a not very attractive girl with a top notch body, even she was expecting marriage and is now angry at me for not giving into her dream.

I am in total agreement of being aloof, mixed in with a touch of arrogance.

But i am also a firm believer that attractive girls want attractive guys. Game can only do so much, so if you are skinny then you need to put on muscle. If you are fat then you need to lose weight, I think you get the picture.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I wish I can have game like Mixx, I even believe in what he is doing. Sleeping with a woman once is probably one of the best things because you don't have to deal with their drama.

You do have game, young Jedi....use the force, believe in it...and pussy will find its way to your energy. Use the force.

BY the way, Wolf, I am your father....

Nah, jk - the only way to get really good is to start fixing your looks (style, appearance), your money (make sure you are not dead broke, and about to go bankrupt), and your inner game (get rid of the fear of being rejected). You can get women, just like me, hell just like Brad Pitt if you really want to (you'll just have to work a lot harder than Brad does) but you have what I have seen in many young players often - fear of being rejected. GET RID OF IT!!

I get rejected 5x a week - ask me if I remember the last girl that rejected me - nope, I don't. I only remember the one that I woke-up with.

Mixx would u stop posting half naked hotties all around the forum, its gotten to the point you are torturing us ahah

(is she from colombia?)

damn what a hot bitch

I'm sure other people have written some good advice, and maybe what I'm about to say is contradicted but, here's my take:

You have got to get rid of the fear of being alone. You have got to get comfortable in your own skin, you are stuck with you. No gf is going to make you feel better about yourself for very long. You will start driving her crazy with your self loathing and you will eventually run her off. I have the feeling you are thinking Waaaay too much.

You do not need someone to push around your wheelchair when you are older. Its unfortunate but, when you act too nice or are too much of the classic example of a gentleman, it will be interpreted as weakness by a girl. Women don't want a guy who is trying to make them their gf. They want a lion they can try and tame. A lion that is friendly but still wild. You have to change your mindset, I wrote you a while back about being "negative". All those things still apply to this post. You have to get control of your thoughts the same way you have control of your hands. Mixx calls that "inner game".

I'm an objectivist (the philosophy started by one of your former countrywomen Ayn Rand) it states that your highest MORAL calling is your own happiness, with reason as your only absolute, and rational productivity as the only way to achieve that happiness. All this banging of girls is like a bandaid that is a temporary fix. Thats why many of us go from girl to girl. When you are being productive on one of your own ideas, or in a job you like, then you will feel happy. A gf to share your life is not what you need. Two broken pieces do not make a whole. You have to complete yourself first and the first part of that is to get your inner game on point.

Quote: (12-30-2010 05:10 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

You have got to get rid of the fear of being alone. You have got to get comfortable in your own skin, you are stuck with you. No gf is going to make you feel better about yourself for very long. You will start driving her crazy with your self loathing and you will eventually run her off. I have the feeling you are thinking Waaaay too much.

I can't emphasize that enough. Take it from me. Back in my hyper AFC days before I started learning about inner game, I was that guy. I was lonely and depressed half the time and had oneitis for this one girl I'd been pursuing forever. Well the stars finally aligned and I got her for a brief period till I drove her off due to my insecurities. If I'd had inner game back then my course of life would've been totally different.

I can't tell you how jealous I am of the young dudes coming of age now with all this material readily available. There's now no excuse for any guy in high school to not be tearing up some ass right and left. When I was coming up, there was NOTHING. You just had to figure life out on your own or hope one of the naturals would show you the way, but they were usually too busy fucking to take on any apprentices.

I'm sure other people have written some good advice, and maybe what I'm about to say is contradicted but, here's my take:

You do not need someone to push around your wheelchair when you are older. Its unfortunate but, when you act too nice or are too much of the classic example of a gentleman, it will be interpreted as weakness by a girl. Women don't want a guy who is trying to make them their gf. They want a lion they can try and tame. A lion that is friendly but still wild. You have to change your mindset, I wrote you a while back about being "negative". All those things still apply to this post. You have to get control of your thoughts the same way you have control of your hands. Mixx calls that "inner game".

I'm an objectivist (the philosophy started by one of your former countrywomen Ayn Rand) it states that your highest MORAL calling is your own happiness, with reason as your only absolute, and rational productivity as the only way to achieve that happiness. All this banging of girls is like a bandaid that is a temporary fix. Thats why many of us go from girl to girl. When you are being productive on one of your own ideas, or in a job you like, then you will feel happy. A gf to share your life is not what you need. Two broken pieces do not make a whole. You have to complete yourself first and the first part of that is to get your inner game on point.

You are very right that I have a fear of being alone. I was thinking for a while that to learn to be more independent out in the world maybe do stuff that I would do with friends, but by myself. Because getting in your car and driving by yourself doesn’t count. I have a friend that goes by himself to the movies. That surprised me because I never tried it, in the back of my mind I’m thinking of what other people will think of me. Now I have to go to the movies alone, especially when it’s packed.

I’m thinking about this subject too much because I spend a lot of time reading it, and on the forums. I definitely need to cut down the time I’m spending on this subject.

I’m working on my negativity by not trying to think about, and by giving less of a shit. I noticed that if I don’t give a shit then I won’t care to think about it.

That fact that women are second to my happiness is starting to sink in, but I think it will take some time to really show. My main objective is to work on myself right now (inner game).

Quote: (12-30-2010 10:04 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I can't emphasize that enough. Take it from me. Back in my hyper AFC days before I started learning about inner game, I was that guy. I was lonely and depressed half the time and had oneitis for this one girl I'd been pursuing forever. Well the stars finally aligned and I got her for a brief period till I drove her off due to my insecurities. If I'd had inner game back then my course of life would've been totally different.

I can't tell you how jealous I am of the young dudes coming of age now with all this material readily available. There's now no excuse for any guy in high school to not be tearing up some ass right and left. When I was coming up, there was NOTHING. You just had to figure life out on your own or hope one of the naturals would show you the way, but they were usually too busy fucking to take on any apprentices.

I have several player friends. I noticed that men that are older are players verses the younger guys, which you can't call players because they don't know what they are doing. The oldest one always asks whenever I get a phone call if it's a girl calling me. I like the fact that he is hopeful. My other friend says that this guy is hopeful to the point that he is delusional, but he does get laid and does it quite well.

I'm starting to figure out that one of the reasons why I'm negative is because I'm realist. I probably need to see things better for what they are.

The women the screwing and all that is just a phase..that New York dude touches upon the subject that being good with women will give you another emptyness. I think thats true... My goals is not about women.. women is just a by product, like happiness is from doing what you where meant to do, become who you so wished to be..living up to your own subconscious ideals of "meaningsfullness" and given less about the mainstream concepts of "common sense" which mostly is common idiocy... I do what I want and plan long term for maximal financial freedom and the ideal setup, I work hard and play hard..I strive to ever improve my skills and view and talents to succeed. The more I lived this, the better women throw themselves at my feet and the lesser amounts of game is needed, or the rules of gaming starts to disappear..you get the feeling is not about what you do, but who you are.. since the concept of game is 50% bullshit and most internet profets is ugly geeks who makes themselfes self-chosen experts on women... most game in my book is being a man, its very simple and its doesnt involve small rodents pulled out of hats or dancing monkeys... but each to his own.. the thing is... its about you.. your dreams, what you feel about living.. once you start living in tune with your subconsicous dreams, women will gravitate towards you... I promise... your frame..your integrity.. your inner beings strength from self-acknowledgement and insight will be profound and lend you the fundament of a carm ocean in the world full of furious amounts of bullshit and instant happyness solutions for the desperate and frightfull.

Quote: (12-31-2010 12:59 PM)Quasi Wrote:  

The women the screwing and all that is just a phase..that New York dude touches upon the subject that being good with women will give you another emptyness. I think thats true... My goals is not about women.. women is just a by product, like happiness is from doing what you where meant to do, become who you so wished to be..living up to your own subconscious ideals of "meaningsfullness" and given less about the mainstream concepts of "common sense" which mostly is common idiocy... I do what I want and plan long term for maximal financial freedom and the ideal setup, I work hard and play hard..I strive to ever improve my skills and view and talents to succeed. The more I lived this, the better women throw themselves at my feet and the lesser amounts of game is needed, or the rules of gaming starts to disappear..you get the feeling is not about what you do, but who you are.. since the concept of game is 50% bullshit and most internet profets is ugly geeks who makes themselfes self-chosen experts on women... most game in my book is being a man, its very simple and its doesnt involve small rodents pulled out of hats or dancing monkeys... but each to his own.. the thing is... its about you.. your dreams, what you feel about living.. once you start living in tune with your subconsicous dreams, women will gravitate towards you... I promise... your frame..your integrity.. your inner beings strength from self-acknowledgement and insight will be profound and lend you the fundament of a carm ocean in the world full of furious amounts of bullshit and instant happyness solutions for the desperate and frightfull.

Quasi: fucking awesome post. Now out to NYE party!

Quote: (12-31-2010 10:21 AM)wolf Wrote:  

I’m thinking about this subject too much because I spend a lot of time reading it, and on the forums. I definitely need to cut down the time I’m spending on this subject.

Pocket $3,000 and spend a month in Thailand, should be enough to provide a complete cure. Once you're back, you will never put a pussy on a pedestal again, knowing that it true cost is barely above $30.

Quote: (01-01-2011 09:44 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2010 10:21 AM)wolf Wrote:  

Pocket $3,000 and spend a month in Thailand, should be enough to provide a complete cure. Once you're back, you will never put a pussy on a pedestal again, knowing that it true cost is barely above $30.

That I definitely know. My friend goes there every year, brings pictures back and etc.

I will visit Thailand, if not this year, next year.