rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yes! You can be a virgin again!

http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2010/1...gin-again/

I was googling something and it autofilled to "how long after not having sex are you considered a virgin again". Of course I had to click that search.

The hamster is strong in this article. The author goes as far as saying that virginity is no physical and by creating your own definition of it, you can be a virgin many times over!

That or you can say all sorts of other things in an attempt to polish your tainted armor:
Quote:Article Wrote:

For instance, instead of saying “I’m a virgin,” or “I’m not a virgin,” or “I wish I could be a virgin again,” how about:
“I haven’t participated in [whatever kind of] sex yet.”
“I haven’t had vaginal intercourse before.”
“I haven’t had sex with someone I love before.”
“I haven’t engaged in sex I felt satisfied with yet.”
“I haven’t experienced sex that felt like sex to me yet.”
“I was sexually assaulted or abused: I haven’t yet had consensual sex.”
“I’ve changed a lot since I did sex in the past, so I feel like I’m starting over with it.”
“I haven’t been part of sex with a partner of [whatever gender] yet.”
“I haven’t had sex when I identified as [whatever gender, orientation or other identity] yet.
“I haven’t been part of sex yet that I’ve actually enjoyed.”
“I did have sex already, but it just wasn’t what I wanted it. I want to have sex that’s the way I envision it at its best.”
“I haven’t experienced sex in this kind of relationship before.”
“I haven’t been involved in sex since I knew what I wanted or felt able to ask for it.”
“I haven’t had sex since I really felt ready for it.”
“I have had sex before, but I wasn’t happy with it, and I feel like I’d like to restart my sex life fresh, and aim to do that.”
“I didn’t realize what sex was before and that’s what I was doing, so I feel like now that I do is when I’m really having my first times.”
Or, what you said yourself: “I already had sex. It wasn’t terrible, I wasn’t forced into anything it was okay I guess. But my boyfriend and I broke up a while back and it wasn’t as perfect as we all want the first time to be. I want a do-over.”

Its a 2010 article, but I couldn't help myself. I partly believe this author is just trolling the women, but I know that's impossible...

what was I googling in the first place you ask? You'll never know.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Classic female weasel language. This is how women absolve responsibility for their choices: "Somehow...", "I found myself..."

Fuck that.

What if they haven't had anal or vaginal intercourse, but engaged in oral?

We would not refer to it as a notch. Is it enough to mean a loss of virginity?

I'm the King of Beijing!

according the article suits:

Quote:Quote:

“I haven’t had vaginal intercourse before.”

means shes still a virgin. She can be blindfolded in the backseat of el camino in a drive in theater receiving rough anal from the parking lot attendant she has known for 30 minutes, but shes still a sweet little innocent virgin.

If a female said any of those lines quoted to me I would lose my shit laughing.

I've got a new one that didn't make the list:

"We used a condom, so I'm still a virgin."

I'm the King of Beijing!

"I didn't know his name, so it didn't count!"

Denial is a lot cheaper than surgery.

[NSFW]
http://www.drmatlock.com/LVRPhotoGallery.html

Quote: (02-07-2014 08:38 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

Denial is a lot cheaper than surgery.

[NSFW]
http://www.drmatlock.com/LVRPhotoGallery.html

Some of those twats remind me of the Great Pit of Carkoon from Return of the Jedi.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Hamster: “I haven’t experienced sex that felt like sex to me yet.”

English: "I regret drunk fucking an orbiter who lasted 30 seconds."

"I'm getting married, it's a new life therefore I'm a virgin."

If a penis has penetrated her vagina, she is not a virgin.

"I haven't had sex since I started identifying as a God."

"I haven't had sex since I started fucking like a Minotaur."

"I've never experienced sex with someone I considered my equal before."

I like this game. Can I play rationalization hamster too?

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

The sad thing is I know a girl in her mid 30s that advertises herself as a virgin on Christian dating sites. She's a "born-again virgin" AKA reformed ho. And when guys ask her if she's really a virgin, she says yes (seen her messages). Some poor Christian dude is about to get got.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Here's a classic one:

Born-again virgins have to be the most numerous. "I'm a virgin cos God says so!" Hard to argue with.

The best one I heard was a very long time ago, some chick claiming she was still a virgin cos her first dude didn't come inside her. [Image: tard.gif]

Born against virgins: the compromise between guilt and not getting to be a slut like the other girls.

Modern women cannot handle being uncomfortable for even two seconds. They can't handle the horror of failing to get a fair shot at alpha male lovin' like the other girls and when that fun has been had, they can't deal with the discomfort of not getting to be in the "true love waits for marriage!" club.

I know a girl who slutted out for several years before settling down with a super beta (this woman is over 400 lb and breaks toilets regularly) and she has a "tree love waits" bumper sticker on her car.

Derp.

I'm the King of Beijing!