rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can we make #TransEthnicity the next thing?

[Image: 6vMFZ54.jpg]

If we can be transgendered why can't we be transethnic? After careful consideration I think I identify myself as Han Chinese, but sometimes I feel Arab.

We need more advanced methods of checking privilege because even though I was born as a Caucasian on the outside I am a minority on the inside. Sometimes I don't know which privileges to check and which to uncheck.

Roosh help me.

[Image: 1b11839c3b.jpg]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

I touched on this before, but in the context of can a gay person be born straight.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Honestly, what's the point? Trolling feminists is one thing since they are mostly entitled middle class girls who are spouting all the post-structuralist bullshit they learned in their identity studies classes.

Almost no man, however, is going to cut off his dick or go through life as a woman just to get attention or for shits and giggles. These people legitimately believe that their bodies don't match their brains, essentially they have a birth defect. If you don't want to accept their reality that's fine, but what do you gain by fucking with them?

That is nothing new:
[Image: attachment.jpg16863]   

So I could have white privilege AND play the race card?
Thank you, lord.

"The woman most eager to jump out of her petticoat to assert her rights is the first to jump back into it when threatened with a switching for misusing them,"
-Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

[Image: attachment.jpg16865]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Trans people as predicted are currently helping to crack apart Femenism. Femenism by force since it was running out of gas had to bring them into the fold and as a result had to digest and take in all of the ratchet and nonsense issues that Trans face due to the fact they are natures greatest fucks ups. Plus there is the underlying distrust of Trans-Men whom femenists believe use it as a ruse to just fuck women (it's kinda true, tranny circus game recognized). Lastly, there is the fact since Trannys just window shop for gender-roles they usually go for chracitures of the traditional roles that femenists hate so much, especially from the tran-men whom use traditional female roles as a bar of what they use to act out being women.

Trolling them just brings out the obvious and fans the flames already at the already toxic relationship that the Trans community and Femenism already have.

Lulz

Is this really a thing???

Good lord....

[Image: facepalm.png]

The whole trans thing is not a natural ally of feminism AT ALL because it is based around the idea that gender is physiological and not a "social construct."

The only thing trans people and feminism actually have in common is an obsession with victimhood and, I suspect, a deep-seated jealousy of normal, successful men and women. Trans people and feminists want to destroy society so they can feel "normal" but their ideologies don't mesh beyond that. Trans is actually based in reality, at least on some level. It's a birth defect of sorts, yes, but I suspect it is real and does actually happen. In contrast, feminism and all its post-structuralist nonsense is just pure fiction.

A new term for minstrels? Just tell her she is being racist and whip out the popcorn.

I'm like the Wu Tang Clan, I'm Asian at heart, but I have a giant black cock.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (02-05-2014 06:35 AM)j r Wrote:  

Honestly, what's the point? Trolling feminists is one thing since they are mostly entitled middle class girls who are spouting all the post-structuralist bullshit they learned in their identity studies classes.

Almost no man, however, is going to cut off his dick or go through life as a woman just to get attention or for shits and giggles. These people legitimately believe that their bodies don't match their brains, essentially they have a birth defect. If you don't want to accept their reality that's fine, but what do you gain by fucking with them?

The problem is that these people, who are clearly pathologically mentally ill in the worst way (chopping off their own genitals) are actually attempting to have their behavior not only normalized, but sanctioned by society.

Once this sort of madness becomes officially sanctioned by broader society, the danger then is that vulnerable young people or emotionally unstable people of any age become drawn towards it. If one day chopping off your dick and becoming a woman is someday seen as acceptable for men as marrying and having children, society is in big fucking trouble. And sure, it's easy for us to say that there's absolutely no appeal in doing something like that, but think about the next generation of kids who will grow up thinking that transgender freakishness is normal.

Think of how confused and rebellious kids can be when they reach their adolescent and teenage years. Imagine if your kid decides he wants to dye his hair black and wear nail polish for a few years. He'll probably grow out of it and look back and wonder what the hell he was thinking. Or maybe he decided to get a bunch of tattoos and piercings. Pretty ugly, but not the end of the world, he might come to regret them but he'd still be the same guy.

Now imagine your son is going through a rough teenage experience and somehow latches on to this transgender insanity and decides he's actually a woman, goes on female hormones and chops off his dick. Then what? There's no coming back from that. That's not teenage shenanigans you look back on with laughter and regret. That's lifelong self-mutilation and Darwinian suicide.

And yes, this sounds ridiculous now, but this shit is already starting. Progressives are trying to extend transgenderism down to childhood. If they have their way, in the future parents would be powerless to prevent their teenage children from mutilating themselves in this manner. It's absolute insanity and anti-human.

The reality is that "transgendered people" are severely mentally ill and need treatment, not the sanction of their bizarre sexual fixation on changing their gender. Tolerating, and worse promoting this sort of freakishness does no favors to the mentally ill who suffer it, the emotionally vulnerable who might be drawn toward it if it is normalized, or to society at large, which finds it repulsive, degenerate and entirely unnatural.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Nah, sissies and trannies have been around forever, in every society. They're just genetic freaks -- the extreme end of the effeminate gay spectrum. I laugh at the idea that this is somehow a "choice" -- give me a break. There's a blue pill idea if ever there was one. I've seen 3-4 year old toddlers and known at a glance they were going to be effeminate gays or sissies. It's that dyed in the wool and that obvious.

That doesn't mean that society has to recognize gay "marriage" which is a f'ing ridiculous idea -- fags and trannies are going to do what they do, we don't need to call it "marriage". And it is disgusting that some SWPL families and especially feminist mothers are so far gone that they encourage perfectly normal kids to experiment with gender blurring, have normal boys wear dresses or play with toys etc. Fuck that.

That said, the idea that there are going to be large numbers of normal heterosexual kids who will become trannies or fags because it's "socially acceptable" is not credible. These things are much too genetically determined one way or another. And while trannies and sissies are genetic freaks, they are not mentally ill nor is there any imaginary "treatment" that will cure them. And trying to impose some such treatment on them is an invitation to unnecessary cruelty.

It's really not that complicated. A civilized society should recognize that gays and trannies exist, and silently tolerate their behavior without glorifying it, attempting to equate it with normative sexuality, or pretending that it's in any way the same as marriage. That's it.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (02-05-2014 02:36 AM)Collide Wrote:  

[Image: 6vMFZ54.jpg]

If we can be transgendered why can't we be transethnic? After careful consideration I think I identify myself as Han Chinese, but sometimes I feel Arab.

We need more advanced methods of checking privilege because even though I was born as a Caucasian on the outside I am a minority on the inside. Sometimes I don't know which privileges to check and which to uncheck.

Roosh help me.

Looks like masterful trolling to me. Look at the dude in the background. Hardly the demographic internet feminists hang out with. Besides, shit is old.

Quote: (02-05-2014 11:56 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Nah, sissies and trannies have been around forever, in every society. They're just genetic freaks -- the extreme end of the effeminate gay spectrum. I laugh at the idea that this is somehow a "choice" -- give me a break. There's a blue pill idea if ever there was one. I've seen 3-4 year old toddlers and known at a glance they were going to be effeminate gays or sissies. It's that dyed in the wool and that obvious.

That doesn't mean that society has to recognize gay "marriage" which is a f'ing ridiculous idea -- fags and trannies are going to do what they do, we don't need to call it "marriage". And it is disgusting that some SWPL families and especially feminist mothers are so far gone that they encourage perfectly normal kids to experiment with gender blurring, have normal boys wear dresses or play with toys etc. Fuck that.

That said, the idea that there are going to be large numbers of normal heterosexual kids who will become trannies or fags because it's "socially acceptable" is not credible. These things are much too genetically determined one way or another. And while trannies and sissies are genetic freaks, they are not mentally ill nor is there any imaginary "treatment" that will cure them. And trying to impose some such treatment on them is an invitation to unnecessary cruelty.

It's really not that complicated. A civilized society should recognize that gays and trannies exist, and silently tolerate their behavior without glorifying it, attempting to equate it with normative sexuality, or pretending that it's in any way the same as marriage. That's it.

Obviously a lot of this is genetic, but there's a cultural impact as well. You can fuck up a genetically normal kid royally by abusing him as a child. I consider encouraging transgenderism/homosexuality in children to be child abuse. A little boy who seems feminine may be inclined to homosexuality/transgenderism, or he may just be a feminine/theatrical hetero guy. But if you assume that he is a homosexual/trans and raise him as such, he'll probably turn out that way. The problem with 'live and let live' when it comes to transgenderism and homosexuality is that progressives aren't content with that. They keep pushing. Their goal is normalization and equalization with traditional heterosexual society. They don't want to simply live their lives quietly, they want to brainwash children to accept their degenerate lifestyles as being equally as valid as traditional families and social norms. This is why I believe we should be strongly anti-transgender and anti-homosexual rather than ambivalent or quietly tolerant of them. You must recognize that toleration in this case in acquiescence to their agenda. If a guy is punching you in the face, you don't tolerate him. You fight back. The stark realization occurs when you understand that the "LGBT"/progressive lobby is NOT interested in simply being tolerated. They want official sanction and societal recognition as being equal with traditional heterosexual society. If you aren't actively opposing them, you are aiding in their victory over traditional society. You are in a fight whether you realize it or not.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Of course, I agree that there should be pushback against the aggressive campaign to glorify these behaviors, and against the Year Zero lunacy of pretending that "gay marriage" and the like is the most natural thing in the world.

There is just no need to lose sight of the obvious fact that these preferences are almost entirely genetic with very little choice, or to buy into the black comedy idea of "treatment" or "reeducation" for dyed in the wool fags and trannies.

Quote: (02-05-2014 11:56 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

I'm not sure if I agree. If this were the case, why would there be a disproportionately higher number of trannies in Thailand than the USA? What about people who think they are animals trapped in human's bodies? People who identify as a person with only one arm so strongly, they apply to have an arm surgically amputated (yes, these people do exist)? Is that genetic too? They have all the same components of transsexualism.

The problem is, it's difficult to trust any studies done in a field even vaguely connected to gender these days. I'm not saying I'd be surprised if there was a genetic component to transsexualism, but it just seems more likely that it's a mental disorder, like dissociative identity disorder.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Quote: (02-05-2014 01:43 PM)Ocelot Wrote:  

I'm not sure if I agree. If this were the case, why would there be a disproportionately higher number of trannies in Thailand than the USA?

LOL, good question -- that's one of the mysteries of the universe. I'm not sure the Thais themselves know what's gotten into them.

But to be serious -- of course the Thais are a genetically distinct group, so the fact that it's more prevalent there does not argue against a genetic basis. Further, what social acceptance does do is bring this into the open -- there are sissies in Provo, Utah but they wouldn't be so eager to flaunt it as they might be in Bangkok, so you wouldn't be as cognizant of them. But they're still there.

What about people who think they are animals trapped in human's bodies? People who identify as a person with only one arm so strongly, they apply to have an arm surgically amputated (yes, these people do exist)? Is that genetic too? They have all the same components of transsexualism.

Yeah, I'm aware of these (quite rare) sexual fetishes. Yep, they're probably genetic too, but they are so rare that there is not much to say about them.

The problem is, it's difficult to trust any studies done in a field even vaguely connected to gender these days. I'm not saying I'd be surprised if there was a genetic component to transsexualism, but it just seems more likely that it's a mental disorder, like dissociative identity disorder.

It's not a matter of studies -- it's just something you see. You can literally see a 3 or 4 year old little boy and say, yep, that one's going to be a fag, oh well, too bad. The way they walk, act, their posture, manner of speech, you name it -- all these things are super-characteristic from an early age, across cultures. So I don't need any studies to know that you're pretty much either born that way or you're not.

Most well known documented case of Trans Ethnicity.

Quote: (02-05-2014 02:16 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Most well known documented case of Trans Ethnicity.

Fucking A Ali, thanks for bringing that masterpiece to my mind!!