rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Where are our men? Why are they not protecting us?"

This story just showed up on Philly.com, and it's a whopper. It's so poorly written that it defies easy excerpting, so click the link to read some wisdom from the most entitled bitch I think I've ever seen.

Some of the insights you'll learn include:
  • If she wants to carry around a 4000$ Louis Vuitton handbag in the middle of the night, that's her right.
  • All men, everywhere, have a duty to protect her and her 4,000$ Louis Vuitton handbag, even if that's double what most men make in a month.
  • Because she's a woman, thieves have a duty to not steal her 4,000$ Louis Vuitton handbag.
  • Because men (and theives) are failing in their duty, she is going to organize a demonstration.
  • This demonstration will fix all the above problems, because "When women get pissed, they get things done."
I consider myself a fairly pro-capitalist, pro-western man. But reading stuff like this makes me long for the Chinese communist practice of sending the rich and spoiled out to do backbreaking labor on a farm in some remote mountain somewhere.

If instead of walking on the streets she went #backtothekitchen, none of this would have happened.

Don't white knight your girlfriend in Philadelphia...

"In Thursday's incident, a 24-year-old man and his girlfriend, 23, had just left his house on 26th Street near Lehigh Avenue at 11:53 p.m. when a thief grabbed the woman's bag. When the boyfriend gave chase, a second man shot him in the chest. He has since been released from Temple University Hospital."

http://www.philly.com/philly/living/2014...guu7CO0.99

I for one would NEVER assume that a womyn needs my protection. I've learned to check my male privilege at the door. Chivalry was a tool used by the patriarchy to oppress womyn. Being a recipient of violence builds character, and toughens a person. I would be remiss if I denied a womyn the right to defend herself in the crucible of mortal combat.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

A woman should not lose her life over anything as trivial as a handbag and this is more than a feminist issue. Men have naturally been the protectors of women. Also, men should not be killing a woman over a handbag, even if it worth $4k. In fact, nobody should murder. Life is precious.

I was there the day feminism fell...

Somebody find me the world's tiniest violin for this chick...What are you doing walking around with a $4k Louis Vuitton bag after 2 am last call at the bars?

Quote: (02-04-2014 05:04 PM)Candlejack Wrote:  

A woman should not lose her life over anything as trivial as a handbag and this is more than a feminist issue. Men have naturally been the protectors of women. Also, men should not be killing a woman over a handbag, even if it worth $4k. In fact, nobody should murder. Life is precious.

Men have naturally been the protectors of their women. No one else's.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Women also want to be able to walk around wearing next to nothing at 3am in NYC and not have to worry about being raped.

Quote: (02-04-2014 05:20 PM)DetlefMourning Wrote:  

Somebody find me the world's tiniest violin for this chick...What are you doing walking around with a $4k Louis Vuitton bag after 2 am last call at the bars?

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

It annoys me that this Sanchez woman thinks she's worth protecting. Nothing about her makes me think, "I need to risk my life protecting this woman." TBH, very few women nowadays are, especially in an area where anyone could be packing a gun.

Quote: (02-04-2014 06:18 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

It annoys me that this Sanchez woman thinks she's worth protecting. Nothing about her makes me think, "I need to risk my life protecting this woman." TBH, very few women nowadays are, especially in an area where anyone could be packing a gun.

Feminism...all the same rights, perks and freedoms as men, but none of the same accountability and responsibility. You have to still keep up your end of the bargain when it comes to the patriarchy, but women can opt out. Fighting the patriarchy doesn't necessarily mean giving up the benefits that accrue to her under it. You'll never find a feminist on a life raft or in a coal mine.

Women have no need to worry about protection when the typical modern American guy is some variation of this dude.

It's probably a fake bag she bought for $10 on the street. If she can afford a real one then she can afford a bodyguard or limo to drive her ass home.

Team Nachos

Quote: (02-04-2014 06:35 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

It's probably a fake bag she bought for $10 on the street. If she can afford a real one then she can afford a bodyguard or limo to drive her ass home.

Credit Card debt. Her handbags monthly payments are near the same as an used car's monthly payments. Women on the north east are basic hoes stunting with stolen credit cards/credit card debt like that one in the news article or on some sort of unauthorized scheduled substance aka drugs.

Fuck that!

The bitch don't even care about the man who got shot for her!

I got robbed in Philly, I ain't get my dick sucked for that shit! Where was the bitches then!? Walking around with them nutass fake Gucci bags!

#backtothekitchen for that bitch

Nope.

Quote: (02-04-2014 05:26 PM)Suits Wrote:  

You protected YOUR woman, and you protected LADIES, this kind of gutter trash never qualified in any era.

Pfffttttt..... "Men are failing us..."

Men are "failing us" because there is no incentive anymore. Honesty, Fidelity, and Loyalty are not rewarded to average joe.

We have been told women don't need us and they can go their own way.

Fine, but don't bitch when us men do the same.

And don't expect us to come back by shaming.

Quote: (02-04-2014 07:18 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2014 05:26 PM)Suits Wrote:  

You protected YOUR woman, and you protected LADIES, this kind of gutter trash never qualified in any era.

You protected women in your socio-economic class, because it was to your advantage to keep the pool of potential sexual partners available for you or your son, to allow for the continuation of your tribe.

Western women have nothing but scorn for any men other than the alphas to f*** for free.

The white nights of times past had every reason to do what they did because it meant protecting the innocence and quality of the pool of women that they could draw from for their sexual and reproductive needs.

The white nights of the modern day have every reason to not protect the innocence and quality of pools of women, because these women will never do anything for them. In fact, protecting women for free with no clear benefit, will actually act to convince women that they don't have to take responsibility for their choices, that someone will bail them out.

If you love a good society, don't white night. Women gotta know that they need use or it actually makes the world a worse place.

We can't have 50% of society living at the moral expense of the other 50%.

I'm the King of Beijing!

In regards to men failing women, she needs to check what she is doing to deserve the honor of the men she wished to come to her aid. Without taking the time to look into the article, I am just going to speak from experience.

Women are failing men at the same rate. I know men that are in a situation with a woman that is a terrible deal for them but will remain in it at all costs in order to give their children a father figure. They will be men to these women, pay mortgages, bills, work hard, food on the table, even though these women deserve nothing from them.

And when things turn bad for the man, laid off, fired, injured on the job, etc, they use this emotional and physical low the men are going through to exert their own agendas. Kicking a man while he is down, is about as low as one can go. Women in a family unit have one job to do, and that is to be a woman. If they cant even stand up for their man when he is down they deserve none of mans help. Her husbands, neighbors, no ones.

This makes me sick.

The whine from this harpie is similar to the old yarn:

"Where the good men gone?"

Tyema Sanchez. Her name alone suggests a staunch anti-gun democrat. Yet she wants an unarmed man to catch a bullet for her.

She wants the ability to act without responsibility or accountability. Seems like I've heard that somewhere before..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My conclusion: Women are tools for Louis Vuitton bag manufacturers.

Did a quick search for OLD Tyema Sanchez. Here's what we found.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I couldn't have casted a better idiot. So, so much to work with here.

Dammit, sorry this is so big.

I have to wonder now, are we such a female driven consumerist culture that purse snatchers now know the value of exhorbitantly priced lady's accessories?