rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swooping in American "tier 2" cities

i always see a lot of trips planned to cool and exotic destinations, but do any of you guys from large metro cities ever swoop in smaller town usa? how was your success rate and what was your angle or opener? what was the general reaction when you told someone you were from out of town?

a buddy of mine from nyc just went to indianapolis and cleaned house! he said the girls were hot, mostly dumb, and the minute he mentioned he was in from new york, he pretty much couldn't fuck it up. he ended up sealing it with 2 girls during his 4 day trip. big fish, small pond? i was surprised by this because i would think they know he's not going to be around long and not give him the time of day. one of the girls is still texting him to come out to nyc, so maybe that was her motive?

btw, i don't mean to be condescending or disrespect indiana and other smaller cities. i was shocked and wondered if it indeed it was that easy? If so, i'm planning a trip to indiana.

Yeah, any time I go to a smaller city, the girls are impressed and instant DHV.

Here is the international 2nd tier thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1495.html

After you've traveled a bit and done the big leagues (LA, NYC, London, Miami, Paris, Barcelona, etc.) tier 2 US cities are a fucking cakewalk. It's not Indiana, it's anywhere. Most cities in the US, people live in a bubble. And if you're a cultured and well-traveled guy who dresses well and carries yourself well, they react to you like you're a celebrity or something.

I'm in Texas now and the other night had this cute blonde girl stare at me for a solid 5 seconds straight. I approached her and within like 20 minutes she was asking me to "give her a ride home." Done deal. She didn't even tell her friends she was leaving, she just walked out with me an hour before closing. Every time I come back from major trips abroad, shit like that seems to happen more and more.

well, i still need to work on big city game and improve my success rate. i've been doing ok, but can get sidetracked when i hit a bad streak. always nice to know a 2nd tier city can be a nice break and confidence booster.

Here are some "Tier 2" cities that I've found to be incredibly easy (although quality will vary quite a bit):

- Minneapolis, MN
- Austin, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Orlando, FL
- Calgary, AB, Canada

All of the cities above I was able to swoop either my first or second night out there, with little to no effort. Orlando I'm 2/2 on trips there and Austin I'm probably like 4/5 on trips here.

Also, I'd consider Chicago and Boston to be "Tier 1.5" cities. Both are noticeably easier than the NYC/LA/MIA triangle, but definitely a step up from your run-of-the-mill midwestern cities. Chicago also stays open until 3-4AM most nights too. Boston closes early but the guys up there have NO game whatsoever and dress like shit, so swooping can be pretty damn easy some nights. Last year when I came back from spending two months in Europe, women were literally stopping me on the street to ask if I was a male model because I was wearing designer European clothes, whereas most guys around me were in shitty Ed Hardy shirts and Red Sox caps.

My guess would be that even smaller cities like Kansas City or Portland or Cincinnatti would be even easier. Basically, if you've grown up in a Tier 1 city, then you can pretty much have your way anywhere you go in the US.

i like hitting up smaller country towns for some hidden gems. i was in one in mississippi and had girls approaching me asking where i was from bc i dressed completely diff than the local dudes. getting mad attention. cant stay to long in these type places bc they get real boring real quick! lol

Quote: (12-20-2010 10:28 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'll be in Nashville in a few days. I've never cared much for the place but maybe I'll give it a shot. I hear it's getting better.

I just got back from Nashville. If you are black, and do not dress ghetto thug, those country blonde girls will be all over you. They love anyone that is tan-skin and dark skin tones, but dress trendy. Latinos that dress trendy, and in GQ style do very well too.

Just the fact that you dress nice has you winning over local men, they cannot dress for shit. I'm serious, those cats wore wrangler jeans with white sneakers, white socks and a cowboy hat with a Titans Jersey....and they expect to pick-up women how?

One thing to note, almost every girl I sarged was married or engaged. It seems that marriage is done at an early age. However, I got a few notches.

Docsedated is our resident Nashville expert. He sarges there all the time, and knows the spots and times to go.

Mixx

Mixx, any particular spots you recommend in Nashville?

Quote:Quote:

Just the fact that you dress nice has you winning over local men, they cannot dress for shit. I'm serious, those cats wore wrangler jeans with white sneakers, white socks and a cowboy hat with a Titans Jersey....and they expect to pick-up women how?

Hah! I've seen that too many times to count.

Quote: (12-21-2010 11:11 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Mixx, any particular spots you recommend in Nashville?

Search for a post from Docsedated with Nashville specific spots. IMO, Mall day game is where its at. I know, the typical mall stereotype, but you will VERY surprised at how incredibly FRIENDLY and receptive girls are to your approach. Just dress really nice GQ style, and you are 75% in her pants.

I literally had many (if not all) girls tell me: "I knew you were a big city hot shot as soon as I saw you, nobody dresses stylish here".

Venues:

It's fucking cold in Nashville right now, and unless you are into country music, selection is poor at night venues full of drunk men who have not banged a woman in 3 years. Summertime is when scores of women in daisy duke shorts, and cowgirl boots roam the streets by the truckloads.

Mixx's BNA winter recommendations as they may be a lot different during summer.

Coffe Shops:

Crema
15 Hermitage Ave
Nashville, TN 37210
(615) 255-8311

Crema is target rich on any given morning, a few University girls (all blonde), and guys that are extremely afraid of saying one word to them. Easy, easy targets if you catch the right wave of girls coming in. Ask the Gay baristas, they are cool with you being a playboy from out of town looking for a country girl to keep you warm.

Mall Game:

The Mall at Green Hill : This place is where the rich shop, not that overly-packed, but the few girls there were gorgeous, and receptive to being approached by an interesting man. Go between the hours of 4pm-8pm to catch the after-work crowd. I almost convinced a real knock-out to go to my hotel with me at this place, almost...until her boyfriend showed up...fuck!

Night Venues:

Whiskey Kitchen
118 12th Ave S
Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 254-3029
http://www.whiskeykitchen.com

The Patterson House
1711 Division St
Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 636-7724
http://www.thepattersonnashville.com/

Mostly a happy hour crowd, and expensive - so be prepared, but targets are extremely open to being approached.

Hotel:

http://www.huttonhotel.com/

Summary:

Nashville is a must visit city, but you must catch this underrated city at the right season for sarging: Springtime. I had a good time, and was happy with how receptive girls were to being gamed, they actually enjoyed it as their eyes would just light up because you approached...very cute. Bitch shields are very low in just about every place I went. I'll be back for sure

Mixx

Nice! Thx man.

2nd Tier from my experience

Columbus, OH - very nice city. If you guys should ever grow tired and impregnate some brawd, well raise your kid here. Clean, laid back, progressive, and affordable living. Tons of 20-30 something chicks walking around. 65,000 students attend Osu and the city is the 15th largest and growing..I've never seen so many DTF women in my life...and this is the capitol for lightskin black chicks I swear....

Raleigh NC - very down to earth girls...highly educated and all looking for men...I came thru here like General Sherman through South Carolina and Atlanta..great area to live in too..check out 606 club...don't let the bible thumping scare you off...

Seattle, WA - Man, the water in the PNW kicks out some bad ass women....I was surprised when I visited on the behalf of work..tons of hot white chics with nordic, russian, armenian heritage and asian chicks japanese - chinese...and they work out and hang outside...I have never seen a fat chick in Seattle that was a local...

Quote: (12-21-2010 02:15 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

2nd Tier from my experience

Columbus, OH - very nice city. If you guys should ever grow tired and impregnate some brawd, well raise your kid here. Clean, laid back, progressive, and affordable living. Tons of 20-30 something chicks walking around. 65,000 students attend Osu and the city is the 15th largest and growing..I've never seen so many DTF women in my life...and this is the capitol for lightskin black chicks I swear....

Raleigh NC - very down to earth girls...highly educated and all looking for men...I came thru here like General Sherman through South Carolina and Atlanta..great area to live in too..check out 606 club...don't let the bible thumping scare you off...

Seattle, WA - Man, the water in the PNW kicks out some bad ass women....I was surprised when I visited on the behalf of work..tons of hot white chics with nordic, russian, armenian heritage and asian chicks japanese - chinese...and they work out and hang outside...I have never seen a fat chick in Seattle that was a local...

hey CaramelCommunist - I think you look latin or are latin like me - correct?...I went to Columbus, OH many years ago to bang a hot white chic who was in med school...I did see the potential, but have not been back. Another thing, I approached a group of 5 girls from Ohio vacationing here in Miami, and very beautiful at that...I swear I thought I was in for some of teh worst bitch shields of the night as nobody even dared approach any of them, their beauty was intimidating indeed. They turned out to be the sweetest, most adorable, and fun group of girls I've had the pleasure of hanging out with, one of them was a Kindergarten teacher...how fucking cute is that?

....I did not bang any of them, but they welcomed me to Ohio anytime - which I should follow up on.

Hummmm....Ohio is now on my radar, officially.

Can you break down the Columbus scene for us some more with venue details etc?

I agree with NC, extremely down to earth chics, I would say the most laid back, and down to earth girls I have ever met in my life.

Seattle WA, I was not there long enough to enjoy the puntang scenery, but the 1 night i spent there, I saw lots of talent...so agree on this one too.

i'm really interested in Columbus, OH - I remember what I saw, and it was gooooodd! =)

Mixx

Raleigh is good. Im actually gonna sarge there for NYE hitting up the various latin clubs to bring in the New Year with a BANG. literally lol

Quote: (12-21-2010 11:07 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

One thing to note, almost every girl I sarged was married or engaged. It seems that marriage is done at an early age. However, I got a few notches.

Mixx

Does that mean you banged someone's wife or fiancee?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (12-21-2010 02:50 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Mixx

Does that mean you banged someone's wife or fiancee?

I'm sure I did, but don't charge it on me, charge it to the game.

marriage is so overdone these days..... the girls cheat, the guys cheat. never ending revolving door lol

I'm sure I did, but don't charge it on me, charge it to the game.

I just wanted to be certain. One of my boys won't bang wives (fears karma). I wouldn't blame you for that situation. It was an act of free will on both parties.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (12-20-2010 10:19 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Here are some "Tier 2" cities that I've found to be incredibly easy (although quality will vary quite a bit):

- Minneapolis, MN
- Austin, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Orlando, FL
- Calgary, AB, Canada

All of the cities above I was able to swoop either my first or second night out there, with little to no effort. Orlando I'm 2/2 on trips there and Austin I'm probably like 4/5 on trips here.

I agree with you. I lived in Orlando for 1 year in 2009 as I worked on a major project for Disney. Orlando girls are easy to swoop, and require mid-level game to f-close. I love its so near Miami. =)

Can you break down Minneapolis and Austin? I was at the Airport in Austin, and my neck was being broken every 2 minutes from girls walking around.

Mixx

checked for an acronym guide. need a little help here. DTF, i think i figured out. DHV??

Quote: (12-21-2010 04:29 PM)cellblock4 Wrote:  

checked for an acronym guide. need a little help here. DTF, i think i figured out. DHV??

DTF = Down to Fcuk
DHV = Deemed Higher Value.

Most lizards won't allow themselves to get roasted by an urchin (someone they feel is beneath them). Pardon the pun, but women will only generally get beneath a male, that they feel is above them.
Comprende, senor?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

i feel enlightened. thanks.

Quote:Quote:

DHV = Deemed Higher Value.

Close but not quite.

http://www.pualingo.com/pua-definitions/...value-dhv/

man this thread gives me some hope. i am graduating from law school in chicago, the job market here is terrible and everyone from a midwest law skool wants to come here and get a job, making it difficult for all of us.

i am down to go to a tier 2 city to work for at least a bit and get some experience, b/c i am very flexible, but i always imagined a tier 2 city to be full of girls who all have BFs. i figured all the hotties from those cities just move to the nearest tier 1 city. i'll go where i get a job but i need to get some ass while im doing it...if tier 2 cities can come thru, might not be a bad idea, at least for a year or so...

i grew up and lived in 3 tier 1 cities so i've never had experience w/ a tier 2.