rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Six Reasons Why Men Are Avoiding Marriage

Agree with this except the use of the word "alarming rates" at the end of the video.

There is nothing alarming about it.

Very well put, thanks for sharing.

only 6?

She's got some great videos out there. And she uses some Red Pill lingo at times like Mangina.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Dalrock is the manosphere blogger who covers all of this in great depth:

http://dalrock.wordpress.com/

I think I am going to pick up her book at some point seems like it will be a good read.

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

The percent of unmarried women is going to sky rocket. How bad does it have to get before this makes national news? In the black community it took a whopping 70 percent statistic for it to make national news.

One day I wouldn't be surprised if the gov't makes us pay "alimony/support" to All these women we never married...it will be like a secret Santa thing!

Quote: (01-22-2014 07:53 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

One day I wouldn't be surprised if the gov't makes us pay "alimony/support" to All these women we never married...it will be like a secret Santa thing!

We already are, it's called welfare.

Quote: (01-22-2014 08:12 PM)commiejoe Wrote:  

True..but welfare is for single baby momma's mostly. My prediction is we will ALL be assigned some unmarried female to send support payments to..who never met us or fucked us![Image: catlady.gif]

Ya, I'm pretty liberal and I'm very much in favour of a safety net that allows folks to get back on their feet and keeps inept losers out of the streets so that they don't end up racking up millions in hospital bills, but...

...welfare in American today amounts to little more than a transfer of wealth from one sex to the other.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Men are avoiding marriage because women aren't marriageable. They're not chaste, they neither cook nor clean, they aren't good mothers, and they don't even obey their husbands. Finally, they would rather be some rich guy's "sugar baby" than an honest, hard-working man's wife. It's that sort of toxic environment which allows me to bang so many of these smuts on SA.

And if you think heading overseas is the answer, I politely disagree. I've been to numerous countries and seeing women who don't get manicures and pedicures, who didn't have access to braces, and whom you are culturally incompatible with is not something most guys would find attractive, in my opinion. If by some chance they do have all of the above, then you are dealing with one of the elites and she's gonna be an even bigger pain in the ass than an American chick.

Quote: (01-22-2014 09:26 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Ya, I'm pretty liberal and I'm very much in favour of a safety net that allows folks to get back on their feet and keeps inept losers out of the streets so that they don't end up racking up millions in hospital bills, but...

...welfare in American today amounts to little more than a transfer of wealth from one sex to the other.

The ACA is also a pretty over-the-top bachelor tax.

Men can (and should) be charged a higher rate for auto insurance, we are higher risks. But men & women have to pay the exact same for health insurance - in spite of not being equal risks.

Quote: (01-22-2014 06:14 PM)commiejoe Wrote:  

only 6?

I can think of 3 billion reasons.

I'm the King of Beijing!

What an anomaly she is! Very refreshing coming from a woman, and absolutely smashes the Fox conservatives.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Quote: (01-23-2014 03:21 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

What an anomaly she is! Very refreshing coming from a woman, and absolutely smashes the Fox conservatives.

Damn It really is refreshing to see a woman talk about the trap that is marriage, will definitely pick up her book

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Quote: (01-23-2014 03:21 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

[Image: malehamster.gif]

She destroyed their male hamsters. Good job.

That Dr. lady fucking nails it.Anybody that doesn't see marriage as a raw deal for men is fucking blind.

Quote: (01-23-2014 12:01 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

That Dr. lady fucking nails it.Anybody that doesn't see marriage as a raw deal for men is fucking blind.

Am going to try and get her on my podcast. Would be a good interview.

Not quite. There's tax benefits for marriage, and it obviously favors couples where the man can make a shit ton of money, and the women makes pennies on the dollar in comparison. A married man making $400k gets taxed less than a single guy making $250k in gross income. I don't need to talk about the divorce penalties for the married guy, that's already been covered too much here.

If that is considered fair ( because "marriage") while single guys ( and the few single women pulling such high salary) get screwed hard by the tax man, IDK what to say.

The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

The dissemination of the phrase "Beta provider," I think, is having profound consequences.

As I mentioned on another thread, he who controls the language controls the debate. For years feminists have done this, with endless buzzwords and catchphrases dreamed up by NOW.

But reframing the classic husband role as one of a chump was a great move on the part of the manosphere. Once you hear the phrase, you can never think of being married the same way -- especially to a woman who already has kids.

I'm pretty sure Roissy coined this one around 2008.

Quote: (01-28-2014 11:22 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

The dissemination of the phrase "Beta provider," I think, is having profound consequences.

As I mentioned on another thread, he who controls the language controls the debate. For years feminists have done this, with endless buzzwords and catchphrases dreamed up by NOW.

But reframing the classic husband role as one of a chump was a great move on the part of the manosphere. Once you hear the phrase, you can never think of being married the same way -- especially to a woman who already has kids.

I don't see much evidence that the phrase, "beta provider," is being used commonly. Do a Google search on that phrase. You'll see that red pill blogs are the top search results.

https://www.google.com/#q=beta+provider

These search results suggest that "beta provider" is not in mainstream use.

Quote: (01-28-2014 11:31 AM)Glock Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2014 11:22 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I don't see much evidence that the phrase, "beta provider," is being used commonly. Do a Google search on that phrase. You'll see that red pill blogs are the top search results.

https://www.google.com/#q=beta+provider

These search results suggest that "beta provider" is not in mainstream use.

Have you seen the comments sections at Dalrock, Heartiste, etc.? They're regularly 300 plus, which equals or beats a lot of Jezebel posts. Since more people read than comment, I assume a lot of people have to be now coming across this phrase, whether they're searching for or writing it out it or not.

While I agree with her on the subject matter. Many many men have been saying this for ages.... All it takes is one woman to say the same thing, she has a best selling book and gets national recognition on a highly publicized T.V show lol.