rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making animated gifs?

Making animated gifs?

How do you guys make animated gifs from short segments of youtube videos? Is there an easy web-based tool for this, or do you have to download the video and start editing in a video editor?

Making animated gifs?

I think you have to download the video. Type youtube2avi in google to get the video, fast and easy. Then it's easy to find a free gif maker program as well, type gif editing, gif making etc. in Google.

Making animated gifs?

I made these with Photoshop.

[Image: LjODUFC.gif]

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

[Image: agree2.gif]

[Image: wouldbang.gif]

[Image: xpc09b0.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Making animated gifs?

Yeah there's an option in Photoshop (been a while since I've done it, so this might be off slightly...) where you can import a video clip, make a "filmstrip" (a series of stills), edit it, and then export an animated .gif.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Making animated gifs?

Photoshop is too much work for me (not to mention expense) for this purpose. Any specific free online apps that someone here uses that can copy a small segment of a youtube video into an animated gif? (Yes, I know I could search and try various online tools, but I figure someone here has already found a pretty good online app for this).

Making animated gifs?

Quote: (01-10-2014 04:45 PM)assman Wrote:  

Photoshop is too much work for me

Your lack of commitment will show in the quality of your gifs. It's like game. Imagine a guy who wants to bang 8s, but doesn't want to approach, hit the gym, dress up, or get blown out sometimes.

[Image: lazy-cat-on-a-treadmill-o.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Making animated gifs?

Quote: (01-10-2014 05:12 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Photoshop is too much work for me

Your lack of commitment will show in the quality of your gifs. It's like game. Imagine a guy who wants to bang 8s, but doesn't want to approach, hit the gym, dress up, or get blown out sometimes.

[Image: lazy-cat-on-a-treadmill-o.gif]
Good point. That animated gif sucks donkey balls.

Making animated gifs?

Photoshop is too much work for me (not to mention expense) for this purpose. Any specific free online apps that someone here uses that can copy a small segment of a youtube video into an animated gif? (Yes, I know I could search and try various online tools, but I figure someone here has already found a pretty good online app for this).

http://makeagif.com/youtube-to-gif

This is decent for turning a youtube video into a gif. For example, here's a gif that I made on that site:

[Image: FZmAhT.gif]

Alright quality, and the site is easy to use.