rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Return of Queens: "For Feminine Women"

HT Matt Forney:

http://returnofqueens.com/

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

that's hilarious

How did we not know about this already?

I'm the King of Beijing!

First article on that page is:

Michelle Obama Is The Antithesis Of Feminity

I believe the word is Femininity but nonetheless:

[Image: clap2.gif]

It is so obviously written by a man pretending to be a woman lol.

Someone from the forum trying to cash in?

This is from the "About" page:

http://returnofqueens.com/about/

Quote:Quote:

About

Return of Queens is a website for the traditional, feminine, heterosexual, and loving woman. We here at ROQ believe that men should be real men, and women should be real women. No hybrids of either are welcome, especially feminists. Included in the list of excluded are tans-gender [pre AND post op], gender fluid [whatever the hell that means], gay men, lesbians, male feminists [yes they do exist], and any combination of those previously listed.

We believe that men are our heroes and should be treated as such. We don’t support the idea that men should be subservient to us, but that we should support them in all things so long as its legal. We here at ROQ are strong women, but not aggressive in either thought or manner, unless you threaten our men, children, family, or friends. Our consensus is that our daughters should be taught that a lady can be strong, yet still be a lady, and that being a lady does not mean you are being dominated or oppressed by a man.

As ladies, we support each other instead of stabbing each other in the back. How can we be good to our men if we cant even be good to each other? Cattiness will not be tolerated, unless we are addressing a feminist or sexual deviant such as a lesbian.

If you consider yourself a woman who hates most other women, more than likely you will be welcome here. You clearly understand women and may have something of value to contribute.

Men are welcome to make comments so long as you demonstrate at least a small measure of civility no matter how angry you are with women. After all, there are still a few Queens left in the world to help you conquer whatever foe you encounter.

A few things give the game away, including: "If you consider yourself a woman who hates most other women, more than like you will be welcome here." Yeah, right.

These are the type of women that we should have on our side. Not trying to be above us, not wanting to be beneath us, but just pleasantly be by our sides.

I have a smile on my face now ha!

Ha I like it. As said above, it's obviously written by a male (most likely someone from this forum). Betapedia and this site are great.

The fact that they are referring to themselves as "Queens" (insert homosexual joke here, hehehe) is not a good sign. I'm a big fan of these dames: http://girlsbeinggirls.wordpress.com/

Seems legit:

Quote:Quote:

Reclaiming The Queen

By QueenB January 9, 2014 Uncategorized

As you may have guessed, this website was inspired by Return of Kings. I started reading over there a couple of months ago when one of my Twitter followers RT’d something of theirs into my time-line. I was simultaneously horrified and intrigued. With each piece I read however, I loved it a little bit more. I don’t know any of the guys who write over there but they’ve got some mad skills. [Or their editor has a lot of patience and a lot of time on his hands.] I’ve not engaged with PUA’s, nor their followers, but have been quietly paying attention. The site is an essential relief for men, and I’m glad its there. I’ve recommended it to my male friends and the feedback has been good.

I decided to create this website, not to be a copy of ROK because everyone knows that would be impossible. I was looking for websites that pertain specifically to the ideas of traditional or as they say “Red Pill Women” but at the time I couldn’t find any. I must have been living under a rock because as it turns out there are several. I will be linking to them soon.

I would be lying if I told you that by choosing the name “Return of Queens” I didn’t believe the site wouldn’t be clinging to the coat tails and success of an already established site. Although long term I don’t want that to be the case, I figured it may draw interest to the site to give us a little push. I completely underestimated how much interest the name association would draw. I find myself wanting to apologize, and thank ROK and its writers all at the same time. The website has gone from 2 visitors [one of them a good friend, the other me], to almost 3400 unique visitors, over 6000 page views, with 240 return visitors in one day (so far today). I’m sure that will drop after the initial novelty has worn off. Maybe not. Who knows?

I will find a way to thank the guys at ROK one day, and pay back a bit of the favor they unknowingly and perhaps even unwillingly contributed. I’m not sure how I will do it, but it will be a nice gesture. And no, I will not show you my tits.

There has been talk about the title of this website. Its a consideration I grappled with myself. Return of Queens could very well be a website for creatures that look like this:

[Image: dragqueen-200x300.jpg]

Disgusting and horrific, yes?

I want to re-claim the title “Queen” and restore its true meaning. Many of you reading out there may immediately still not understand what that title really means. Subject for future blogs. Perverted deviants shouldn’t be the first thing people think of when that word is used. I want to take “Queen” back and restore it to what it should be meant to define.

I’m a female. I could easily verify that with any of the ladies who write here, but that wouldn’t be much of a verification since many of you may not know or trust them either. Soon I will be contacting someone of relative visibility, whom I perceive as being trustworthy enough to keep my personal information private (at least for now). I don’t know anyone in this circle. Feminazis and women from certain other demographics are the most vile and vindictive creatures that ever lumbered the earth. They are spiteful and tireless in their efforts to make the world everyone else lives in a dark miserable place. I’m not funded. After I decide who among the manosphere is the least likely to be a psycho bro, I will contact him and he will be able to verify my lovely feminine voice.

There have been those who’ve predicted this site wont last more than 6 months. Time will tell, but thanks for the incentive.

The front presentation page will eventually change, as will the categories. The frilly stuff on the main page was put there initially because there was no content on the site at all. I wanted to set the mood for the website while giving people something to look at until content started accumulating. If you are good at graphic design and like to do it for free, visit the contact page and shoot me an email. Eventually the font page will more than likely become a very simple, basic right sidebar page similar to all other pages currently on the website.

Any suggestions of what you would like to see here be it design, writings, topics, etc. feel free to offer them in the comments section.

I have a soft hand with regards to comment moderation. I don’t like the “f” word or the “c” word. I don’t like people attacking others for any reason aside from someone coming in and acting like a complete ninny (or bonehead, cretin, troll, call them what you will.) The English language is extensive and colorful. We can all find ways to communicate with each other rather than using foul language.

Welcome to Return of Queens. Thank you for stopping by!

[Image: agree2.gif]

You can be my queen if ya know what I mean if you let us do the wildthannnggg

"We believe that men are our heroes and should be treated as such. We don’t support the idea that men should be subservient to us, but that we should support them in all things so long as its legal. We here at ROQ are strong women, but not aggressive in either thought or manner, unless you threaten our men, children, family, or friends. Our consensus is that our daughters should be taught that a lady can be strong, yet still be a lady, and that being a lady does not mean you are being dominated or oppressed by a man."

If they mean what they say, these girls are definitely on our side. They should be our allies.

^^^^ I just got a chubby reading that.

Guys, we're on to something. Our efforts are not in vein. I returned to the Queen site and found this article. Very long and I didn't read it all, but here's an excerpt :

"What the Manosphere Has Given Me

For years now in my spare time I have loved reading, and sometimes commenting on politically conservative blogs. In late 2011 one of my favorite sites led me to Captain Capitalism, who transported me here a few days ago. The links on his blog brought me stumbling into the Manosphere. In the first throes of discovery, alternately fascinated, horrified and delighted, I often visited the sites of Dalrock, The University of Man (now sadly defunct), Return of Kings, Heartiste, Rational Male, The Spearhead, etc. One thing was clear: amid all the dissoluteness and depravity on display, these wrathful, cynical, amoral (most of them) young men were taking down feminism, and I loved it.

Yes, too frequently the Manosphere men are crass, crude, vulgar, and shockingly selfish about relationships and sex. But this happily-married, Christian stay-at-home mom doesn’t worry about their behavior all that much. I have my husband, who makes my world a better place when he walks in the room. I have our dear children, and I’m turning forty this year; I am not affected personally by what young men in their twenties and early thirties think about marriage and sexuality. I still go back to their sites occasionally now because, (in no particular order of significance): I love their eviscerating rants against feminism; the insights they provide will help me, and have already helped me guide my growing boys and girls to adulthood; their posts frequently reinforce my love of and appreciation for my husband; and their observations about women constantly validate the choices I have made in my life.

First: I abhor radical feminism and the pronouncements of prominent feminists often curdle my insides. I can’t abide how these women, combined with toxic leftist ideology, do their best to twist beautiful and worthy things – marriage, sex, devotion to family, pregnancy, raising children, and faith – into ugly, divisive, ‘oppressive,’ and sneer-worthy negatives. I am appalled at what their destructive ideology has done to our nation, our Western civilization. The wreckage is strewn about us; we all see it and are both horrified and saddened. Those kids, oh those kids: fatherless, overweight, tattooed, incoherent, wispy, dumbed-down, drugged-up, purposeless, feminized boys and termagant girls; they are prey for unpleasant people to make use of politically, sexually, and economically. A generation is lost partly because feminists tear down fatherhood and marriage, deliberately deny what is natural to men and women, and try to subvert everything good to cover up their own inadequacies and failures. So, when an intelligent and expressive writer in the Manosphere delivers a mighty, cruelly elegant screed of contempt against the women who helped wreck the West, I love every word and cry, “At last someone’s saying it!” (But you do have to go mining for the good stuff; there is a lot of junk in the Manosphere, too.)

Second: my children will benefit from what the Manosphere has taught me. My oldest boy has just become a teenager. He’s a quietly confident and intelligent lad. I’ve been dropping a little “red pill” wisdom on him about girls already; just a few statements here and there when he has questions. He is not going to be beaten down by the man-hating and boy-squelching powers out there if I have anything to do with it. The example of his parents’ marriage will help shape his understanding of relationships but might also leave him bewildered when he meets today’s girls raised in leftist-and-feminist-dominated homes.

So I’m carefully preparing him for the reality of hypergamy. I’m encouraging him to be realistic about ‘romantic love’ and not place any girl, even one he adores, onto a ‘do-no-wrong’ pedestal. I’m educating him about women’s use of emotions to manipulate people (his sisters certainly help open his eyes in that area!). When (if) he goes off to college, he will be well-informed about the dangers of false rape accusations and about how hyper-paranoid the girls around him will be in what is arguably one of the safest environments ever for the privileged western female.

I read for a little while and something about it just seems a little off. I don't even mean just status/attention whoring.

Take an example, first comment from the about page: "I want men to know, traditional, feminine women DO exist still in the western world. We have your back." You would never see a comment on ROK saying "I want women to know that good men exist, we're here for you."

I take it as 'look at me I'd make a good mate, really, you can trust me, I'm saying all of the right phrases so you know that means I'm a good woman'.

Again from the about page "After all, there are still a few Queens left in the world to help conquer whatever foe encountered."

Pedestalize me! Even if you are 'red-pill'! Please! I am one of the good ones, trust me, I'm a Queen!

It does not seem like a good parallel to ROK because it seems like the intent is to show what good women they are rather than genuine self improvement. I guess they probably mean well, I don't want to be too down on it, but something just rubs me the wrong way.

Oh and this: "If you consider yourself a woman who hates most other women, more than likely you will be welcome here. You clearly understand women and may have something of value to contribute." Meh. It seems almost like the way a feminist would misinterpret realism, experience and understanding as though it must mean hatred.

Just because I have acquired some realism about the base nature of women, however distasteful some of it may be, does not equal hatred.

She's trying control the frame. Very in feminine if you ask men. Her website's existence is hippocracy.

Lady, stop being an attention whore.

The one thing I hate about the left which is what made me so red is the constant attacking of allies.

Regardless of your opinion guys, when you attack allies it makes you no better than black feminists hating on white feminists. Let her go and continue writing.

Women like her are refreshing. I wish there were more of them out there.

At first I thought it was a joke, but after glancing at the site this looks promising.

If this site promotes femininity to complement a man's masculinity, without either sex being superior to the other, but with a common understanding that men should be powerful and lead, and women should gracefully and submissively follow; I'm all in for it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those are my first impressions.

If that is the overall focus of the site then I am happy and I want it to grow as much as RoK. I'm glad RoK has been growing so much, perhaps it will start to make a difference in due time.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Let's support her, although we may not agree with everything.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.