rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

clarification on social circle game

Fucking your all or most of your female friends, or one/two degrees of separation?

WIA

I believe it's a friend of a friend or another degree of separation. So Charlie knows Susie, who brings Ann to a dinner party. Charlie is introduced to Ann, they speak and exchange numbers. They eventually date or fuck or whatever. That is social circle game. It's a warm lead so you are not going in there cold.

I took a more deliberated and calculated way about this to increase your bangs exponentially if you have good friends with games, and wrote about it in one of my ROK articles. I explain it in detail there, but girls for stupid reasons always trust a friend of a friend more than a random.

The trick is to be cool about it. Don't gossip or put anyone's business out there. Everyone is fucking everyone else. And everyone knows about it. If asked in a one on one situation be honest otherwise keep your mouth shut.

Team Nachos

I don't have any female freinds and I don't have a social circle..

If I want strange p*ssy, I must talk to strange women.

Shit is incredibly time-consuming, which is why I hate it.

While not without its drawbacks (i.e. gossip being the least attractive for me), for a couple guys I know who have decent skills but also major approach anxiety factor, social circle game is a God-send for them. Gives them a pinky in the door of girls they would have major difficulty cold approaching to open as they are usually introduced by friends.

Each guy has to play to his strengths.

" Gives them a pinky in the door of girls they would have major difficulty cold approaching to open as they are usually introduced by friends."

It's not even about the guy. I've been the friend of a friend before and it's like shooting fish in a barrel. If you can get hard, you'll fuck them. I'm not saying that's even remotely always the case, but that level of bang certainty is unheard of for cold approach game. Also a friend of a friend connection doesnt flame out as quickly eg if she flakes or cant meet immediately

Quote: (01-07-2014 03:32 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I believe it's a friend of a friend or another degree of separation. So Charlie knows Susie, who brings Ann to a dinner party. Charlie is introduced to Ann, they speak and exchange numbers. They eventually date or fuck or whatever. That is social circle game.

Thanks slubu for actually answering my question about the definition.

WIA

Quote: (01-07-2014 08:15 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Thanks slubu for actually answering my question about the definition.

WIA

Yep, slubu covered it. It generally involves less drama and nonsense than if you've actually fucked the girl who brought the friend (who you end up fucking).

However, there are the few exceptions where for whatever reason you're not fucking a girl anymore and they green light their friends to fuck you. Hell, recently my roommate's friend became single and the roommate green lit me even though I'd been banging multiple other girls that she knew of. Probably one of the hottest girls I've ever made out with much less banged.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

The danger of social circle game is that if you blow the lay you have to see that girl again at every damn event. Plus, if you beta out or she turns about to be crazy or mentally ill (one in four women are) you risk giving her access to your friendships.

I've had a social circle poisoned before by a vindictive woman. Not fun.

With cold approach, online, or meeting women through "weak connections" (which is what I think of when I hear social circle game) you contain the risk. Goes back? Go dark.

You can meet women socially if you're a part of groups new members are constantly coming through - a club you're a member of, a niche community, or friends of friends. People who if you were just friends with they'd be "acquaintances" - not quite full friends, but people you ran into occasionaly.

Which isn't to say you can't fuck your friends. Just make sure that shit is SOLID first, and she is the kind of person you could completely fuck over, fuck another girl in front of, and then invite to the wedding and she'd be cool.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (01-09-2014 12:56 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

The danger of social circle game is that if you blow the lay you have to see that girl again at every damn event. Plus, if you beta out or she turns about to be crazy or mentally ill (one in four women are) you risk giving her access to your friendships.

I've had a social circle poisoned before by a vindictive woman. Not fun.

With cold approach, online, or meeting women through "weak connections" (which is what I think of when I hear social circle game) you contain the risk. Goes back? Go dark.

You can meet women socially if you're a part of groups new members are constantly coming through - a club you're a member of, a niche community, or friends of friends. People who if you were just friends with they'd be "acquaintances" - not quite full friends, but people you ran into occasionaly.

Which isn't to say you can't fuck your friends. Just make sure that shit is SOLID first, and she is the kind of person you could completely fuck over, fuck another girl in front of, and then invite to the wedding and she'd be cool.

Yeah have to be careful. Most of my college lays were social circle, but it is an easy way to find yourself ostracized and/or secretly hated (other chicks jealousy). You'll get cock blocked by whispering rather than actual bad game.

I'm still surprised people say, "women are attracted to a player". I've had a few girls immediately lose interest after another girl warned her about me. Joy. Probably the insular nature of my college.

@Frenchie

A stranger who gives off the vibe as a good time/man of action is different than Todd who fucked Wendy and Lucy and left them both wondering if there was a shot at a relationship.

The Don Juan is a test of her ability to attract high value men. Her friend of a friend is her best shot at getting her husband, house, and kids

WIA

Quote: (01-09-2014 09:12 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

@Frenchie

A stranger who gives off the vibe as a good time/man of action is different than Todd who fucked Wendy and Lucy and left them both wondering if there was a shot at a relationship.

The Don Juan is a test of her ability to attract high value men. Her friend of a friend is her best shot at getting her husband, house, and kids

WIA

I have no idea. It's probably a mixture of my game and the fact that this occurred when I was in college at a small institution (6000+).

I have yet to recreate the success I had in college. Little bits here and there, but maybe the effect is different post school.

I cannot picture a scenario in which there is a social circle of actual friends where one guy has fucked all of the girls in it. That would have to require you to do some backstabbing and would need one male to play the role of alpha while the rest are subservient "betas"