rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What months are there a lot less young gringos travelling in places like Brazil/Peru?

What months are there a lot less young gringos travelling in places like Brazil/Peru?

First of all, anyone that doesn't know about Peru/Brazil, but has an idea about similar areas and tendency of certain age groups to travel there at certain times of the year can also contribute their thoughts since I can't seem to find demographic statistics on travel for any country anywhere online.

Anyways, this is a bit of an interesting, yet hardly covered topic for young people like me to know about and consider if they want to go to Cuzco and have the same good experience.
I am a young gringo, and seem to fit the description perfectly for what the local girls go after in Manaus and especially Cuzco (young, blonde, blue eyes, 6'2", white, English speaking, yet also speak full spanish, giving me even more advantage) but wish to show up in Cuzco at a time with reasonably low competition with other people that also match this ideal description so I have a chance at the best girls around. When does this group of people go down significantly in number? Like what months? I will have time starting in September, but won't have time after November, so when will this prime target group for Cuzco girls go down so that I don't find it competitive and actually have the bountiful pick of the crop to myself?

I know they say the good advantage of Cuzco for people like me is offset by the huge crowd of young Gringos that also go, but I thought I can also work around that just by picking a certain time of year.

I heard that the crowds don't really calm till later in September. But I also thought that the above (ideal group) tends to depart to return to classes back home by end of August. So are there really still hoards of this ideal crowd taking up the place well into September or does the crowd become more mature and strictly Machu Picchu oriented crowd as opposed to the young party in town crowd once we leave August? I have to return home in time for before Christmas so November is my last month I can be down there, but I plan to be there sept thru Nov.

Nice handle!
Are you still in the Tdot?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (01-06-2014 04:45 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Nice handle!
Are you still in the Tdot?

Thanks. I used to live at Jane and Finch. That is the same handle I use for Redflagdeals. I live in the T-dot and that is also what I call it all the time in the weather thread on the other site lol. I am still spending time in T-dot now through the end of winter, but plan to live the other half of the year in Cuzco. TTC prices are going sky high and life can be hard in T-dot. So that also makes me want to leave for awhile.

I'm curious as to why you're picking Peru, have you been to Colombia? Peru is probably better for outdoors stuff but I think the general consensus on here is that Colombia blows it out of the water for quality girls, although apparently they're not as easy.

Quote: (01-06-2014 05:20 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I'm curious as to why you're picking Peru, have you been to Colombia? Peru is probably better for outdoors stuff but I think the general consensus on here is that Colombia blows it out of the water for quality girls, although apparently they're not as easy.

Ok but that's the thing. I am actually pretty open to looks and different types of girls. And really, nice girls can be found anywhere. I even found that I actually liked the girls in Cuzco. I am actually more into indigenous and filipina girls than any other so it's a funny coincidence that these countries are the easiest too. Indigenous girls really are actually my type so that's a pretty good thing.

Since Cuzco is apparently the "number one" city in the world after Lima and Manila ect for easiness of the girls, I am certainly going to try it out. I am not looking for necessarily the best quality of looks on the planet quite yet.

that's why I am trying to figure out when all the other young people go away so I have a great selection to myself. If most of the young guys leave when I arrive, then chances are, I will find a girl I like in Cuzco.

Nice to see you are from NS btw.

Have you banged any native chicks from northern Ontario, I heard the squaws in Thunder Bay are pretty easy! I haven't been to Peru and have no desire to based on what every other guy who's been there has told me and after reading Roosh's book "A dead Bat in Paraguay", but if you're into the native chicks then its probably a good spot. I wouldn't worry too much about competition from the other travelers, based on your physical description and Spanish skills, a lot of the travelling hostel dudes have no money, stay in hostels and chase backpacker chicks anyway. Since you're into the native girls, Peru could be a gold mine for you.

Peru sucks for game, but probably because I'm not into those type of women. For nature though, it's my favorite place in South America. You can do it all. Rafting, hiking, trekking, camping, sandboarding, and even check out the Amazon. Really cheap compared to other places too.

For the OP, if you're into the indigenous look, then go for it. You should murder Peru based on your description. Can't even imagine with the Spanish fluency. Record number of bangs. Spring and Fall should be less gringoed out, but I think you'll still run into a lot of gringos. There's a lot of foreigners in Cusco year-round doing volunteer stuff or teaching.

Quote: (01-06-2014 05:39 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Have you banged any native chicks from northern Ontario, I heard the squaws in Thunder Bay are pretty easy! I haven't been to Peru and have no desire to based on what every other guy who's been there has told me and after reading Roosh's book "A dead Bat in Paraguay", but if you're into the native chicks then its probably a good spot. I wouldn't worry too much about competition from the other travelers, based on your physical description and Spanish skills, a lot of the travelling hostel dudes have no money, stay in hostels and chase backpacker chicks anyway. Since you're into the native girls, Peru could be a gold mine for you.

Ok thanks a lot. I have never been to Thunder Bay. But would certainly be into trying it out. After all, it is a lot closer (just a greyhound away)

But when you saw those sources, what is it that made you have no interest in the Peru girls? was it the quality being low or was it that the 'easiness' level was too hard or was it both? You are right that it will be great for me since I like indigenous, but I won't choose it if it is not easy. I choose Peru specifically because I hear dthey were Easier than Colombia or Guyana which I already lived in.

Toronto ones are as hard as it can get and that's why I am trying out new regions as I travel.

Quote: (01-06-2014 05:54 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Peru sucks for game, but probably because I'm not into those type of women. For nature though, it's my favorite place in South America. You can do it all. Rafting, hiking, trekking, camping, sandboarding, and even check out the Amazon. Really cheap compared to other places too.

For the OP, if you're into the indigenous look, then go for it. You should murder Peru based on your description. Can't even imagine with the Spanish fluency. Record number of bangs. Spring and Fall should be less gringoed out, but I think you'll still run into a lot of gringos. There's a lot of foreigners in Cusco year-round doing volunteer stuff or teaching.

Thanks. I was hoping that fall be lower Gringo number. I heard that young gringo backpacker type was the one that these chicks were mostly after. I had the hope that if I arrive in September and stay through november, I would have more choice of better quality girls to myself.

I plan to spend those 3 month (sept-Nov) living in Cuzco and getting to know the life and be part of the city for a while. Just try to fit into the place for a bit of time since I like cultural immersion. Within that time, I should find some girls I like a lot.

Peruvian girls are one of the easiest in South America, I think Scotian is referring to the lower on average quality.

You have it right in that the high seasons are in summer and over the Christmas holidays, September would be a shoulder season in Peru. I see no problem going there then, especially considering what your looking for.

Quote: (01-06-2014 06:04 PM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote:  

Peruvian girls are one of the easiest in South America, I think Scotian is referring to the lower on average quality.

You have it right in that the high seasons are in summer and over the Christmas holidays, September would be a shoulder season in Peru. I see no problem going there then, especially considering what your looking for.

Ok that's good to know. I used to live near Iquitos and in other countries, but just focused on work and nature so these girls in Cuzco will be a cool new thing to discover.

Good to see that September works well. I actually plan to arrive before then and I hope to find a hostel that allows you to bring girls in so each weekend thru Nov I can do what I want without restriction.

Hopefully someone on here knows Cuzco and can think of a hospedaje or hostel that allows you to bring girls. If I don't find out now, I will have to spend time their looking for one. There was an old post in this forum about a place around the corner from Mama Africa that gave no problem.