rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Modern feminism is the worst act of betrayal and ingratitude in history

Never, ever, allow a woman to get away with the "Men are the oppressors" bullshit. That is the first and most unforgivable big lie of Feminism.

Here is the truth: Men have been fighting and dying for 100 thousand years to protect women and children from starvation, disease, slavery, and death. Men have been the ultimate UN-oppressors of women. That's who we are. That is our essential nature, our essential role as men. The history of the human race is entirely a history of sacrifice and pain of men, suffering wounds, scars, burns, and pain, war, horror, cold, misery and danger unending, suffering quietly and stoically, to protect women and children from the real horrors of the world.

For all of history before the 1900-1960 transition era, people starved horribly. Every single person could expect to face a famine where they would have to watch their families starve to death. Every women could expect to watch half of her babies die of a variety of diseases. People were enslaved, eaten by hyenas, abandoned. There was no government, no social security, no doctors, no nothing. There was one and only one thing that made life slightly less horrible: the sacrifice of men, brothers, sons, and husbands, to provide that one haunch of meat or that protection against wolves.

For 100 thousand years, women have been saying to their men: "thank you, thank you, thank you for protecting us. You are heroes." Having a husband was considered the greatest and most complete win for any woman, because a husband meant life and health. Marriage and husband was literally the reason the human species survived at all.

Then, about 1960, for the first time, human technology, created by men, evolved to the point, where, as if by magic, our entire society was freed from starvation and disease. The first time ever, women and children were truly safe. It was accompanied by horrible wars and dangerous weaponry, but really, what a historic accomplishment: our species turned the corner.

Then, unbelievable as it may seem, at at that same time, a group of insane asshole scumbags called "Feminists" created a philosophy which cast men as "oppressors". They called marriage "slavery for women". They twisted and distorted every single fact of human life to fit their neuroses and narcissism. Unbelievable lies. Horrible lies.

After thousands of years of sacrifice, for the first time, women are freed from the horrors of history. What do they do?

Do they say: "Thank you men for your years of sacrifice...now we want to start taking care of ourselves now. We appreciate all you have done but we want to start having equality in jobs, in education, in this huge fantastic civilization you've built."

Do women say this nicely? Nope, quite the opposite. Instead they say "Fuck you men, forget your years of sacrifice and pain. Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck everything you've ever done for us. YOU are the oppressors. Forget starvation and disease, we're spoiled brats and we won't even acknowledge that. We are instead going to adopt this horrible, hateful philosophy of feminism, and as soon as we get power, we are going to fuck you and fuck young boys over every way we can."

By every historical measure, modern Feminism is the biggest act of scumbag betrayal, the most horrible act of ingratitude, ever, anywhere, any time.

Backstabbing and betrayal. That's all it is, and it's ugly beyond measure.

Women have destroyed whatever love we men have for them, or any honor or dignity that they as women possess. They have blown it, beyond belief, because we the men of the world are now beginning to recognize how they have stabbed us in the back. We sense, intuitively, how utterly it vile and low and disgusting this betrayal is. We see just how unworthy women are of the magnificent society we have built for them.

Betrayers and traitors to our world. That's what Feminist-inspired women have shown themselves to be. May they burn in hell.

Bold. However you should know that women are pretty much like children. Have you ever hear a very spoiled child complain because dad said "No going out today until you finish your homework" just for the child to yell "I hate you!", "I hope you die in a fire" and the "I'm running away and making my own life!!", despite the parents giving everything to said child?. Well, it's getting now as if the dad went running and said "Sorry sorry sorry!". I was a bit like that, but a good strong slap to my face put me on the right track and I'm thankful for it. The women today won't get anything like that, until the whole shit goes down and we have to pick it up again.

Great post.

As we enter a major cold snap here on the East Coast, I'm wondering if the feminists will be asking "Are men necessary?" when the power goes out or the water mains break.

Women never loved men. They loved children.

And now that the children are safe enough to survive without the direct support of a man. They can be truly honest about their feelings.

Another big time traitors are male feminists. These fucking guys, realizing they have not much chance in the race of masculinity, joined women's cause in order to get laid and bring the "real men" down. They're the kind of guys who were jealous and envious of successful men all their life, but instead of working on themselves, they remained emotional and weak.

It's because of these guys that the world is as it is today. Because without them feminists could not have succeeded, they needed a lot of men to ally with them. Together they pressed for men to be more effeminate, so that they would be on par with them... I need to write an article about that.

Quote: (01-06-2014 07:40 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Women never loved men. They loved children.

And now that the children are safe enough to survive without the direct support of a man. They can be truly honest about their feelings.

Men stupidly gave women the right to vote. Women voted in a liberal govt. that puts the govt guns in men's backs and tells them to support women with nothing in return.

So now women can legally steal from men, and in reality from their own kids, and pat themselves on the back.

Man > Woman > Child

As laid out in any religious text. Once women were given equal rights, society could not survive.

Quote: (01-06-2014 08:13 PM)Daddy Wrote:  

Another big time traitors are male feminists. These fucking guys, realizing they have not much chance in the race of masculinity, joined women's cause in order to get laid and bring the "real men" down. They're the kind of guys who were jealous and envious of successful men all their life, but instead of working on themselves, they remained emotional and weak.

It's because of these guys that the world is as it is today. Because without them feminists could not have succeeded, they needed a lot of men to ally with them. Together they pressed for men to be more effeminate, so that they would be on par with them... I need to write an article about that.

And it is interesting to look at the election of 1912.

Woodrow Wilson, a loser progressive liberal, ran against two conservatives. The two conservatives split the conservative men's vote and the progressive liberal got the male feminist vote.

He then gave women the right to vote and the rest is history.

BTW, I just want to add, the OP is EXCELLENT.

Something that really should be copied and pasted on forums across the internet to help get young men to wake up.

Feminism is the manifestation of our current social malaise.

Marriage worked, across the world, for eons. Hypergamy only became a conversation once the bonds of society began to fray and flutter in the oppressive winds of authoritarianism. Once women were certain their needs would be met by society, they could 100% devote themselves to pursuing sexual pleasure. The sick relationship between women and their male orbiters presented a situation in which betas provided women a false mirror into which women could pretend they are more attractive than they really are. The false whispers about their true worth from fellow women have also furthered female delusion about the men they could not only fuck but marry.

You think this is a mistake?

This is the plan of the system. The system wants single mothers, women who could never be in a stable relationship with their man. They want them desperate, casting about and generally unhappy so that the system can provide them soma: government money, blaming men (sexism), "shopping therapy." Women, collectively, give the system an astoundingly fantastic blowjob only to be rewarded with social anxiety, intermittent episodes of rage only to return to the source of their disquiet for sustenance when it can only provide depressing levels of angst.

In order to get these sorts of women, the best way is to simultaneously do two things. One, is the approach I detailed in the first paragraph. Pump up women's egos so they think they are going to get fucked out by George Clooney's or Christian Grey's. The second - and necessary - component is to undermine this false identity with constant barrages of more attractive women. When women complain about "unattainable" images of women in media, they aren't completely lying. A generation ago, they would have hit the gym, gotten the popular haircut and got the man they could get. Today, they can't even *do* what they think is socially constructed visions of female sexual attractiveness. They call beauty standards inherently unattainable simply because they know they don't have the self-control to hit the gym or put down the fork. Yet, they know the power of the image and have convinced themselves the images influence men in the same way it does women. It doesn't. Men have always enjoyed female youth and beauty - it's hyper-emphasis is just a symptom of the modern age.

Further, the media images (for women, not ads for Axe body spray) aren't there to influence men, but to keep women in a state of perpetual insecurity. You think ad's sell people shit? Wrong. Ads manipulate your insecurities so you need certain products to shore up your sense of self. Media teaches women to constantly think they are inferior and this is unique to women (women don't fuck insecure men) so they further exploit women in ways that line the 1%'s pockets. Your BF loves you? Uhh....patriarchy, Republican's, anti-Christians prevents you from a REAL relationship with your BF. The reason you are insecure or feel an artificial distance from your man isn't YOUR fault, but X, Y or Z causes that we have programmed you to blame. We care about your money - I mean you.

The most common complain women have about their lives is they feel like frauds. They aren't lying, but they don't realize *why* that is exactly. As much as I bash feminism, it is nothing but a reaction to psychological shifting of America.

To admit the cause is to realize a cure, a thought process programmed against in our current age. It is all a defense against true change. However, like in "The Butterfly Effect," the ending is never pleasant unless you stop the bleeding. In this case, it is social bleeding. However, the system has trained women so well, they can't unplug without loosing their only source of identity. One of the greatest evils of narcissism is the fact their victims need them more than the reverse. For all this evil that mainstream media has inflicted on women, women can't put down the remote precisely because they need the TV more than TV needs women.

It is tough to be a woman more than ever, but *never* for reasons any woman will admit in reality.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

2Wycked, that is poetry.

I wish both the OP and your follow up could be shared to all 18 year old men in the USA. If had heard these great words when I was 18 I would have saved years of confusion.

This is why I love this forum, the knowledge here is first rate and really necessary for young men to navigate through a country that wants them to be slaves to the system.

OP offers a great concept, without the human male mind, if humanity was capped at female potential we would still live like chimps or bonobos.

Women have big brains for the same reason men have nipples, a vestige of the other gender.

Thus the OPs concept, men haven't oppressed woman, they've lifted them up above bonobos.

I'm going to buck the trend here and say that this post is a bit overboard and also oddly emotional.

Feminism makes perfect sense. People want freedom, especially once they get to a point of basic security and material prosperity. If you treat someone like a second-class citizen, even if you've convinced yourself that it's for their own good, eventually they're going to want the same rights.

The problems with contemporary feminism are those women who want the same rights, but also want to keep all the privileges that we're traditionally afforded to women and those women who don't just want equality but want a while set of extra perks and checks on male
behavior.

Let's be reasonable here; otherwise this becomes the male Jezebel.

Quote: (01-07-2014 07:06 AM)j r Wrote:  

I'm going to buck the trend here and say that this post is a bit overboard and also oddly emotional.

Feminism makes perfect sense. People want freedom, especially once they get to a point of basic security and material prosperity. If you treat someone like a second-class citizen, even if you've convinced yourself that it's for their own good, eventually they're going to want the same rights.

The problems with contemporary feminism are those women who want the same rights, but also want to keep all the privileges that we're traditionally afforded to women and those women who don't just want equality but want a while set of extra perks and checks on male
behavior.

You say "contemporary feminism" as if we could just give women equal rights and prevent the special privileges and things would work fine. At least I think this is what you are trying to say.

The problem is, that once you give women equality, they realize they simply cannot keep up with men. Their bodies are not designed to last in the extreme elements as much as men's bodies are. They are not nearly as strong physically. They are not able to handle the long stressful hours. They fall far behind in the most important logic based fields, that are the basis of human advancement.

A few women could keep up. Most simply could not. So they would do what the women in the USA have already been doing. Vote for progressive liberals who make it legal to steal from hard working men and give it to women in various forms.

Quote: (01-07-2014 07:06 AM)j r Wrote:  

behavior.

I have to agree...my post was emotional. The emotion was anger and it's not only appropriate but necessary and righteous anger. I think men have a right, if not a responsibility, to our children and their children to fight back, with anger, against the bullshit of modern feminism. Women ignore men unless men get angry. Anger is an appropriate and valuable way of communicating...if it's mature and constructive anger.

You are right, Feminism does make sense. I think most men of this century have had no problem with giving women the vote, job equality, etc. In fact if you look at Feminism, it's been an incredibly easy movement. Men have barely fought back at all. This is because, contrary to all the Feminist self-aggrandizement, it's barely been a real struggle at all. Men always do what women ask. That's what we do. Women ask us for things and we say "uhhhmm...yes dear". When women "demanded" the vote, we gave it over, with barely a bit of resistance. (The big bullshit argument that they make about the "struggle" to get the vote....HA HA. What hogwash. By historical standards, the vote for women movement was a cakewalk. A couple decades of women marching wearing signs, no violence, no deaths, no guard dogs being used on them...it was absolutely a cakewalk. Men just smiled sweetly and ignored it for a few years, then eventually men just gave it over. In fact most of the "opposition" that women claim against Feminist demands hasn't even come from men, it's come from their old-school mothers and older women. Men have barely fought back at all. Of course modern spoiled rich white women can't just admit that they are the most pampered, and worry-free generation of all time...they can't admit that they've gotten everything they asked for with barely any effort at all. They can't admit that the vast majority of "oppression" they've suffered wasn't from men, but was from other women, their mothers actually. So they create this huge imaginary "struggle" in which men are the bad guys and the poor, oppressed rich white girls had to "fight" to gain their just rewards. Really if I was a member of a truly oppressed group, of which there are many, I would vomit every time I heard the rich spoiled white Feminists inflate their achievements. But I digress )

The point is, Feminism didn't have to be hateful. Feminism would have worked JUST AS WELL IF NOT BETTER if it had asked for equal rights in a friendly and respectful way, instead of a hateful, backstabbing way. Read my post. Women have said "thank you, now we want equal rights." Instead they went to the dark side immediately, without need.

The problems is not Feminism per se, it's 1960s hateful feminism promoted by the haters like Gloria Steinhem et al. It was a stupid, childish, and destructive approach to take. The path of Losers. Maybe I should have detailed this a bit more in my post (but I was on a rant)...it's the type of Feminism that mattered.

We could spend all day talking about the historical events of the 1960s which allowed this Hateful/Neurotic Feminism to take over. But regardless, now 50 years later, we have 2 generations of young women who have been twisted and brainwashed almost beyond recognition by the lies of 2nd-wave feminist losers. Those lies can and will destroy our entire society, destroying the lives of not only we men, but children and civilization itself. Modern feminism is, bluntly, a cancer in our society. If you believe in the concept of "evil" well then this is it. It needs to be ripped out, exposed, and degraded for what it is.

Men will never do this themselves, only women can fix women's society. But men can set the stage by getting angry. That time is now.