rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does cumming in girls increase your feelings?

I rarely cum inside a girl because I don't trust birth control in any form.

I normally have a strict pull out rule, regardless of birth control. However, I did get involved with a girl who I came inside of her every time. She was a regular.

Now shes out of the rotation. But I can't stop thinking about her.

Now I'm damn near bordering on a case of oneitis. I still have two regulars, but I can't stop thinking about her, and I am trying to figure out why.

Shes a good lucking girl for sure. But so are both my other regulars. Over three or four months I must have deposited gallons of my swimmers inside her.

Was it because she was the only one in years I regularly came inside? Did cumming inside her unleash some sort of primal possession over her? Or I'm I just having a lapse in my regular judgment?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (12-30-2013 07:49 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I rarely cum inside a girl because I don't trust birth control in any form.

I normally have a strict pull out rule, regardless of birth control. However, I did get involved with a girl who I came inside of her every time. She was a regular.

Now shes out of the rotation. But I can't stop thinking about her.

Now I'm damn near bordering on a case of oneitis. I still have two regulars, but I can't stop thinking about her, and I am trying to figure out why.

Shes a good lucking girl for sure. But so are both my other regulars. Over three or four months I must have deposited gallons of my swimmers inside her.

Was it because she was the only one in years I regularly came inside? Did cumming inside her unleash some sort of primal possession over her? Or I'm I just having a lapse in my regular judgment?

I'm curious about this as well. There is probably some actual science here.

Yes, but more so in the girl.

I'll post some more info; on the road.

Op: if you're getting oneitis, then stop cumming in her and get some new chicks on rotation.

My feelings? No. But cumming inside her may reduce depression in women.

From the article:
Quote:Quote:

1. Easing depression and stress

But wait, there’s more. A recent study of college students at the State University of New York in Albany suggests that semen acts as an antidepressant. Females in the study who were having sex without condoms (see safe sex caution, above) had fewer signs of depression than women who used condoms or abstained from sex.

“These data are consistent with the possibility that semen may antagonize depressive symptoms,” the authors wrote, “and evidence which shows that the vagina absorbs a number of components of semen that can be detected in the bloodstream within a few hours of administration.”

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

I don't know, but I have cum inside girls I really didn't have feelings for nor thought about much after I let them go so it can't be 100% the problem.

I would say that more likely your logic is backwards. You liked her a lot which is what made you comfortable breaking your rule and cumming inside of her.

I think you have it backwards-you came inside her a lot because you had feelings for her early on. Even if you werent conscious of it your subconscious had chosen her as a good mate.

But cumming inside her probably reinforced that too.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

^^^ wizard!

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (12-30-2013 08:06 PM)Gopher Wrote:  

I don't know, but I have cum inside girls I really didn't have feelings for nor thought about much after I let them go so it can't be 100% the problem.

I would say that more likely your logic is backwards. You liked her a lot which is what made you comfortable breaking your rule and cumming inside of her.

That could be part of it. She was a great girl. Would bring me gifts, cook for me, do my laundry, clean my place, gave regular blowjobs, etc.

I went into it knowing there was an expiration date on the relationship (long story there). So my logical mind tells me that now that the expiration date has come, I shouldn't be trying to extend it. It could also simply just be a matter of knowing that I can't have it anymore, like a child whose favorite toy got thrown in the trash prematurely.

@McQueen. I got a gorgeous petite blonde coming over for new years with the intention of crashing at my place. She'll have a good time as I take my frustration out on her.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

This reminds me of a good one Nonpareil dropped in the unpopular opinions thread.

Quote: (12-22-2013 09:32 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

- For myself and most of the guys here; if there was one you were supposed to marry and end up with, you probably already met her, fucked her and tossed her aside.

Quote: (12-30-2013 08:08 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I think you have it backwards-you came inside her a lot because you had feelings for her early on. Even if you werent conscious of it your subconscious had chosen her as a good mate.

100% Agree.

@ op.
She sounds like a good girl, so what's the problem? Getting oneitis will definitely cause the "relationship" to go downhill though, because pretty soon you'd justify doing super beta things like romantic getaways and randomly getting her gifts.

I know one thing it does increase...

The chance of you being a baby daddy.

Let's see how you feel about her then.

Be careful.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Yes. It increased my feelings of dread.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (12-30-2013 08:08 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Yes. Trigger warning: This is not something "cool" that a bunch of young guys want to talk about.

To add to this, he obviously trusted the girl enough to bust in her. Sex was more than just jacking off while using another person's body. In his case, it likely involved actual intimacy.

That's a hard feeling to just shake off.

Only love her when am cumming....

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

All science aside, there is going to be a primal urge to cum inside a woman who fits into your ideal. There is no question, at least for me, that unleashing inside an amazing woman is the gold standard for orgasm.

Here is where things get a bit tricky though. A powerful orgasm only lasts a minute or so, but there are other non sexual things that stem from that one act:

I had a girl last year that would lay in bed and relish the feeling of my cum slowly escaping her pussy. She would often lay there for an hour (or all night) and let out soft moans as it left her body. This made her mine. Mind and body.

The result was her doing more womanly things for me, more than she admitted doing for any other man. Of course, the more feminine she became, the more I wanted to be a man to her.

Every once in a while it seems that I am going against my biology to move on from a woman and not start a family.

Intersting theory. It's definately a trust thing. I have always wondered about this myself. Ive noticed The lady's Ive dropped bombs in in tend to have stronger feelings towards me and tend to stay in rotation longer/ put up with more of my shennanigans. Its a risky line to walk. I've had girls tell me not to pull out mid bang and when I asked them if they were on BC they said no..... Women can be strange creatures.

Quote: (12-30-2013 08:03 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Op: if you're getting oneitis, then stop cumming in her and get some new chicks on rotation.

Also, when you stop cumming into her, her attachment towards you diminishes. If you want break up with her, but dont want to be the one to do it (has its advantages to be the one receiving the "its not you, its me" speech sometimes...) just stop giving her your seed and her hamster will rationalize the change in brain chemistry as "needing some time" and "wanting some change"

Let's not forget that sex is fundamentally about reproduction so of course your body wants ejaculate as hard as it can into a woman.

I haven't done it since the summer. Was great, but I had to get plan b.

Quote: (12-31-2013 04:48 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2013 08:03 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Also, when you stop cumming into her, her attachment towards you diminishes. If you want break up with her, but dont want to be the one to do it (has its advantages to be the one receiving the "its not you, its me" speech sometimes...) just stop giving her your seed and her hamster will rationalize the change in brain chemistry as "needing some time" and "wanting some change"

You nailed it.

To go from cumming inside her pussy to suddenly on her body or face will leave her confused. At first she will try harder (with one girl she would want to finish me off with a blowjob) but after a week or so they will be slightly cold, or as you put it, "her hamster will rationalize the change in brain chemistry as "needing some time" and "wanting some change"

Girls tell me dick grows even more when I come in them.

The ones that want you to love it. It's the ultimate validation their value that you the great alpha would want to impregnate them.

Even if you are poor, the warmth of your alpha charisma will keep her and the baby spirituall protected is what she's probably thinking in her subconscious.. You ll always find a way to make things work because at that moment you are golden.

I love the feeling of cumming inside a girl both physically and emotionally.

Physically its novel because I'm always cumming on other girls. It's fun at first to "paint the canvas" with your sperm but somehow unsatisfying in that they can just wipe it off and move on.

A fairly large amount of girls have told me they don't like it when I come inside them, because then they have cum coming out of them the rest of the day. So if we're banging out every day she's constantly leaking. If she likes the feeling of your cum inside her, or at least doesn't mind it, thats a positive sign of her attraction for you.

Lastly its definitely a pretty big trust thing. You trust her enough to take birth control regularly and have an abortion if need be, and she trusts you as well. Subconsciously though, I also probably came inside those girls because I wouldn't have hated getting them pregnant. As much as fatherhood is frowned upon in these parts, and as much as I am personally putting it off, there are definitely some women I would much rather an accident happen with than others.

According to http://thehairpin.com/2013/09/one-weird-...iends-mind it's not the coming inside a girl so much as hanging out with your dick inside her after you've shot your load.
Quote:Quote:

While the penile duct is being opened, the vaginal walls begin secreting a much thicker fluid, thicker even than the fluid holding the penis in place. The fluid is chemically attracted to semen. In short, the fluid enters the penis, follows the semen down the shaft and directly into the gonads. This process can take as long as fifteen minutes, and requires that the vagina produce up to and exceeding 100 milliliters (a little less than half a cup) of this fluid in order to completely fill the penile shaft and gonads. This is over twenty times as much fluid as is ejaculated by the male during sexual intercourse.

Seems a bit like bullshit and there's no cited peer reviewed sources. Also 15 minutes is a long fucking time (5 rounds of boxing).

That's horse shit.

What would the biological point of that be?

I cant imagine the male body being open to such a seemingly senseless process.