rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrible Year -- 2nd Worst of my Life

So I'm having the worst year of my life, or close to it.

I'm talking bombs going off left and right that's literally costing me 10s of thousands of dollars on a daily basis not to mention emotional/psychological bombs going off due to relationship issues.

Anyone else been through times like this? At this point, I'd be happy if I made it through alive to New Year's Day. It's been THAT bad.

I had a pretty bad year after I graduated highschool. I fucked up in a lot of different ways. I was selling and taking lots of drugs. It got to the point where some of my good or even best friends didn't want to talk or hang out with me anymore. I was also always in trouble with the law. I think one month I got arrested 3 times. I was doing stupid shit, for example someone jumped one of our friends and we broke into the kids house that jumped him and totally tore the house appart and beat the piss out of everyone there, put one of the kids heads through the wall 3 or 4 times. I spent $10k that I inhearited in 4 months, and didn't have a job. I got a job, it lasted about a month and a half until I just decided I already had money and didn't want to show up one day.I was selling a lot of drugs and making pretty decent money off it, but at the same time I was taking a lot and probably smoked a minimum of $20 worth of pot a day, but on average probably more like 40. And I was spending cash left and right on whatever I wanted to do to make the good times keep rollin'. Alls I did was party, and party hard. I kinda stole a Ferrari one night (I guess borrowed without permission is a better term). I had a HUGE falling out with my roomate, who was also my best friend at the time, but that wasn't so much my fault as it was his girlfriends. I found out the girl I was seeing was fucking some other dude the whole time I was seeing her, but I guess the other dude had it worse because he had been dating her long before I came along. I guess it was all actually pretty fun at first, but then after crashing my car, the same night we jumped those kids, and I was all fucked up (My 12 gauge was stollen out of my truck as well, who knows what banger has shot who with that thing), and being stuck in Vegas with no car, no money, a ton of trouble with the law, and no job, looking at having to move into my dads house, I decided the best thing for me to do was to leave Las Vegas, because it wasn't just that year, it was pretty much my whole highschool years I was doing stupid shit and getting into trouble, but this was the year everything kinda blew up on me. All that place did was get me into trouble. So, I left, started a new life and haven't looked back since.

Since then, I haven't had any run ins with the laws, except a DUI that same year shortly after I moved to CO. In CO, I couldn't find the drugs I liked doing other than pot, so I stopped doing drugs. Moving there turned me into a new person. People were very friendly and down to earth, and life went by at a much more mellow pace. I think it gave me the perfect balance I needed. Ever since my move, I've been killin' it. Traveling, banging good looking girls, snowboarding, just learning how to really live life and enjoy it to the fullest, and I think the move was the best thing I ever did. I would hate to still be stuck in Vegas doing the same old dumb shit, I know things would have caught up with me. I wouldn't have met close to as many great people as I have met today, and probably wouldn't have the erge to travel either. I still love going back home and seeing all my good friends, and I'm really stoked I got out of there because a lot of my friends went into some realllly dark times in their lives shortly after I left, and I could have easily gone down that same road. Many of them became huge junkies. A couple lost their families over it. Some are still trying to kick the habbit today. Some are in prison or in witness protection for snitching. Some have been shot. Some have lost their lives. I feel really bad for them man. I love going home though and seeing everyone, and everyone is stoked to see I'm doing so well. I'll always know who my true friends were from that point in my life. If I could go back in time and take any of it back, I would keep everything just the same. I had some great life experiences and have seen at lot for my young age. It was fun living life in the fast lane for a while, but now I'm on the road just cruisin' and loving every minute of it.

Quote: (12-09-2010 08:18 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I had a pretty bad year after I graduated highschool. I fucked up in a lot of different ways. I was selling and taking lots of drugs. It got to the point where some of my good or even best friends didn't want to talk or hang out with me anymore. I was also always in trouble with the law. I think one month I got arrested 3 times. I was doing stupid shit, for example someone jumped one of our friends and we broke into the kids house that jumped him and totally tore the house appart and beat the piss out of everyone there, put one of the kids heads through the wall 3 or 4 times. I spent $10k that I inhearited in 4 months, and didn't have a job. I got a job, it lasted about a month and a half until I just decided I already had money and didn't want to show up one day.I was selling a lot of drugs and making pretty decent money off it, but at the same time I was taking a lot and probably smoked a minimum of $20 worth of pot a day, but on average probably more like 40. And I was spending cash left and right on whatever I wanted to do to make the good times keep rollin'. Alls I did was party, and party hard. I kinda stole a Ferrari one night (I guess borrowed without permission is a better term). I had a HUGE falling out with my roomate, who was also my best friend at the time, but that wasn't so much my fault as it was his girlfriends. I guess it was all actually pretty fun at first, but then after crashing my car and being stuck in Vegas with no car, no money, a ton of trouble with the law, and no job, looking at having to move into my dads house, I decided the best thing for me to do was to leave Las Vegas, because it wasn't just that year, it was pretty much my whole highschool years I was doing stupid shit and getting into trouble, but this was the year everything kinda blew up on me. All that place did was get me into trouble. So, I left, started a new life and haven't looked back since.

Since then, I haven't had any run ins with the laws, except a DUI that same year shortly after I moved to CO. In CO, I couldn't find the drugs I liked doing other than pot, so I stopped doing drugs. Moving there turned me into a new person. People were very friendly and down to earth, and life went by at a much more mellow pace. I think it gave me the perfect balance I needed. Ever since my move, I've been killin' it. Traveling, banging good looking girls, snowboarding, just learning how to really live life and enjoy it to the fullest, and I think the move was the best thing I ever did. I would hate to still be stuck in Vegas doing the same old dumb shit. I wouldn't have met close to as many great people as I have met today, and probably wouldn't have the erge to travel either. I still love going back home and seeing all my good friends, and I'm really stoked I got out of there because a lot of my friends went into some realllly dark times in their lives shortly after I left, and I could have easily gone down that same road. Many of them became huge junkies. A couple lost their families over it. Some are still trying to kick the habbit today. Some are in prison or in witness protection for snitching. Some have been shot. Some have lost their lives. I feel really bad for them man. I love going home though and seeing everyone, and everyone is stoked to see I'm doing so well. I'll always know who my true friends were from that point in my life. If I could go back in time and take any of it back, I would keep everything just the same. I had some great life experiences and have seen at lot for my young age. It was fun living life in the fast lane for a while, but now I'm on the road just cruisin' and loving every minute of it.

Thanks a lot for sharing that. I needed it.

Quote: (12-09-2010 08:22 PM)subutai Wrote:  

Thanks a lot for sharing that. I needed it.

For sure man. Rough times come up, it's bound to happen. But just stay strong and keep your head up, eventually you'll pull through it. You've made it this far and nothings stopped you yet.

Can I ask what you mean by bomb are going off left and right?

Quote: (12-09-2010 09:04 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Can I ask what you mean by bomb are going off left and right?

i was wondering the same thing.....

Let's start with the worst: IRS audit, accidental pregnancy, AIDS

Let's just say I blew 30k today alone in lawyer fees and other costs. Plus, I have a sports injury. Nothing criminal or anything like that, but still -- it's a pain in the ass.

Quote: (12-10-2010 01:11 AM)subutai Wrote:  

Let's just say I blew 30k today alone in lawyer fees and other costs. Plus, I have a sports injury. Nothing criminal or anything like that, but still -- it's a pain in the ass.

Wow man, I'm lucky if I make 30K in a year.

Good. Fuck you, craKKKa, and I hope that the guy your bitch was fucking was a nigger with AIDS.

I'm not trolling. I'm telling you what I really feel. Deal with it, craKKKa, just lik you craKKKa tea parties and your japanese sluts tell Blacks. Fuck you, fuck your blonde hair, fuck your blue eyes. You're not welcome in my hood.

Quote: (12-10-2010 08:57 AM)Time2Quit Wrote:  

I'm not trolling. I'm telling you what I really feel. Deal with it, craKKKa, just lik you craKKKa tea parties and your japanese sluts tell Blacks. Fuck you, fuck your blonde hair, fuck your blue eyes. You're not welcome in my hood.

talking like this will get u banned real quick imo lol

I don't give a fuck if you ban me from your fuck ass site. I've been banned from sites before. I've already dropped my real fuckin talk so ban me motha fucka.

Fuck craKKKaz.

Quote: (12-10-2010 10:27 AM)Time2Quit Wrote:  

I don't give a fuck if you ban me from your fuck ass site. I've been banned from sites before. I've already dropped my real fuckin talk so ban me motha fucka.

Fuck craKKKaz.

u got some deep rooted issues brah.

must have been picked on in school or something...

I'm black in a white man's world. Fuck white people. I'm tired of you birdshits.

I'm simply communicating to my brothaz and sistaz out there that notice what I do. I cannot always preach the choir. Blacks, we have been conscripted in a survivsal race war against whites and our other enemies.

Quote: (12-10-2010 10:35 AM)Time2Quit Wrote:  

I love black dick in my ass, there milk is the best!

Fag

Fuck you too. I hate craKKKaz.

I had a rough last 3 years with sports injuries, I hurt my back so bad 3 weeks before I left for TUF that I couldn't walk. I lost my fight to stay on the show after a "reality twist" where they surprised us with having to fight to stay on. My only consolation was Dana White hugged me after my fight and said "that was fucking awesome".

I left Team Quest shortly after because my back was too hurt to train, I didn't fight for over a year and lost that fight too. I went from banging with some of the best fighters in the UFC and getting as good as I got to losing to nobodies. I lost all my money during the crash in the stock market. I broke up with my gf because she absolutely would not STFU when I just wanted some peace and quiet. My injuries made me feel vulnerable and and my losses made me feel like a loser. I'd bang a girl just to feel something but, that made me feel more empty. I went to every back doctor, physical therapist and witch dr I could afford and they all said something different. Finally I figured it out on my own and have felt a lot better. My training is getting back in order and my money is coming back. I look at things like this "These are defining moments, and I will prevail, this will just make my personal story that much better". Hope it passes soon.

In one ten month period I lost three friends to a fire (March), one of them one of my best, and then my father died(January). That was in 2000-2001.

In 2008 my best friend, a guy for whom I was the best man in his wedding, betrayed me and our business partnership for $60k. That was hard. It changed my personality fundamentally.

Got my gf pregnant this year. That was 30 days of intense stress, which was over as fast as it began. No lasting effects.

Quote: (12-10-2010 04:33 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I look at things like this "These are defining moments, and I will prevail, this will just make my personal story that much better". Hope it passes soon.

I hope so too.

Damn. Sorry guys, I really can't relate. 2010 was full of happiness, ho's and clothes for me. I even discovered a new breeding ground: SLOVENIA.

Good luck to you all in 2011.

Mixx

Mixed blessings here. In 2009 I made the best progress yet with women. Slept with 10-11 lovely ladies and had a serious romance going on. Got into bartending, and was basically drunk and high for a year, ignoring my University studies completely. Financially, I got myself into seriously crushing debt by taking ridiculous loans and not using my common sense. And I'm just 24.

This year, betrayed by aforementioned romance, have slept with basically no one, can't make any headway with the ladies. There is some kind of complex I can't figure out how to deal with, and it's messing with my head. On the other hand, I've basically repaid all of the "crushing" part of that debt, and now have only the student loans to deal with. Am making real progress and will start on my Master's degree after New Years.

Nothing compared to some of the other stories, but I wanted to rant.

Sorry to hear about some of the hard times some of you had to go through. I guess this is part of life and part of growing up. Everything happens for a reason as they say and I'm sure we all have learned some fundamental things after going through them. And as a result, we are turned into better and stronger persons. End of 2009 and early 2010 was by far the worst period of my life. My beloved mother was in the final stages of her cancer and she passed away in February of this year at a very young age (55). The worst feeling in the world is seeing the person you love the most ending up like that and seeing her suffer like hell and degrading day by day to a point where she couldn't even talk, nor eat anything while you watch her helplessly and with no hope of it improving. The worst feeling in the world bar none: seeing the person who means the world to you die in the most painful way while you can't do shit about it. This is something I wouldn't wish not even to my worst enemy. There were moments I was considering putting an end to my own life, but it was religion that gave me the strength to first accept what was happening and second of all, to give me the will to go on and become the person that I really wanted and dreamt about, to make my beloved mother proud from up above.

Needless to say, it made me reconsider a few things and a few "priorities" and what life really means. For example, I've been wanting to travel the world for a long time but always found an excuse or a reason not to do it. After that experience, I do not postpone anymore my dreams, my aspirations or my life. I want and I'm living my life now to the fullest.

I'm sure you too Subutai, will overcome this and you'll undoubtedly learn a few vital lessons from this life trial that you're going through. Hang in there brother, you'll make it out of it, perhaps with a few bruises and scratches, but a stronger person no doubt!

The show must go on!

Quote: (12-12-2010 12:30 PM)subutai Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2010 04:33 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I look at things like this "These are defining moments, and I will prevail, this will just make my personal story that much better". Hope it passes soon.

I hope so too.

"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man."
JFK

The lows only last if you let them.