rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Denver, Colorado Data Sheet

Denver, affectionately known as Menver, is the capital and largest city in the state of Colorado. I don’t think anyone’s craving a data sheet on Denver but it’s the least I could contribute. Everywhere else I’ve lived or visited has been covered in detail. Good job gentlemen.

Colorado is known for the great outdoors, including snow sports, rock climbing, mountain climbing, hiking, camping, etc. The range of mountains begins just an hour west of Denver. I would say that most people come through as tourists during winter and summer. For the people who live there, there are tons of military jobs (AF base, AF academy nearby, army training,etc). Tech jobs moved in with several tech centers popped up in the 2000s. Healthcare moved in with public hospitals and VA resources. The college student scene is noticeable. However, most of the jobs are still in the outdoors and construction and service industries. For example, there’s a large Purina dog food plant that you can smell from anywhere in town. Rent is dirt cheap if you’re willing to live just outside of the city.

Weather
More unpredictable that anywhere I’ve lived, stateside and abroad. The state has some sort of sun about 275-300 days out of the year. Winters will be from -10F to 50F. That range can be covered in one day from 50F at noon to -10F at night. And random snow can occur that’s not even projected on the weather report. Summers will be from 75F to 100F and the blazing sun does not cool down. If it’s 75F when you leave your house in the morning, it’s only going to get warmer. And random rains will occur frequently in the summer, especially in nearby mountains. Count on it.

Transportation
Most people drive. Parking is cheap. Public transportation doesn’t work well yet, but is expanding. Taxi rides are dirt cheap to most places you need to go to. $5-15.

My background
I’m from a mid-sized West Coast city and consider myself well traveled. Asian. 5’9”. Educated. Athletic physique or muscular depending on who you ask. Spent my mid-20s in Denver from late 2000s to early 2010s at a reputable grad school and a year of work. I’ve been back a couple times to visit and for work.

My thoughts
If you visit or move to the city, you should love the outdoors. You’ll never run out of things to do. Treat running game or banging tons of chicks as a bonus (unless you’re from Wyoming then you may think it’s heaven). The term Menver holds true in terms of ratio, any bar after 10 PM will be largely dude favored in numbers. The problem lies in that on the female side of the ratio there are lots of beastly looking creatures. I’ve met females who’ve moved to Denver specifically for the dating. Sadly, they do find someone. Once again, do not move here for game.
The city is different from most game principles. Don’t suit up here since people just look at you all crazy. Do wear a North Face because it’s what everyone else wears here. I only say that because there are douchebags galore and trashy drunk girls who won’t appreciate a suit. No reason to get the suit spilled on.

Girls
40% White, 40% Latina, 10% Black, 10% everything else. There’s a broad range from the typical fat American which is plentiful to the tall, skinny Midwestern blondes. The latter in not plentiful and if not in a relationship will usually be accompanied by at least one male. There are a lot of transplants, meaning something for everyone. Some Latinas and Blacks can run with the wrong crowd. I hung out with a Latina and ran into two of her exes. The city isn’t that big. You will run into the same people if you go out constantly.

Ultimate Weapon
The best features to game well in Denver in my opinion would be a tall (6’3”+ most people here and tall and girls expect it). White with a bit of scruff or with a touch of dark features to be able to game both Whites and Latinas. Jacked, the city is full of workout fanatics so you’re at a disadvantage if not muscular. If you can rock a beard, this is the place to do it. Be good enough at skiing or snowboarding to hit the slopes hard. Have access to a resort condo if possible.

Breakdown
Lower Downtown (or LoDo)

This is the central business district but comes alive late at night with bars, clubs, and restaurants. This is the “main” nightlife area is if there is one. If there’s a singles scene in the city, it’s here.

Maloney’s – College to mid-20s crowd, largely beer and cheap mixed drinks oriented, average crowd

Tavern/Lodo’s/Viewhouse – These are patio bars right next to Coors Field, really popular in summer day and night. Turn into meat markets with terrible ratios later in the evening, average crowd

Sports Column/Hayter’s – pure sports bars, come if you’re a douche, terrible ratios

Beta Nightclub – EDM club. I don’t know why everyone wants to go here, supposedly been ranked top US club for years running. I’ve heard good music here but lots of bad music, depends on night. Young EDM going crowd. Decent ratio.

Suite 200 – This place used to the shit back in the day as it was the only real nightclub in town. Face control, strict attire, ratio control, but people grew out of it because Denver isn’t really a club type of city. Apparently certain races started bitching about racism though I never had a problem. Average crowd now. $20 for a entry card that you can use to spend $20 on drinks. I used to get numbers and the occasional pull every time here.

Chloe – The new club in town. Same deal and same crowd as Suite 200. Good music. Can’t match Suite 200 back in the day with the city’s best talent. Sometimes you’ll see athletes here.

16th Street Mall – A long, walkable outdoor mall lined with bars and restaurants. Be careful late here late at night.

Broadway
This is the area on Broadway and Lincoln south of Colfax, known for bars and clubs and restaurants. A little more ghetto than LoDo.

Vinyl – 18+ I would’ve loved to come to college in Denver. Cheap drinks everywhere. Good ratio here. But most on this forum are probably too old for this.

The Church – 18+ Same as above. But located in an awesome old church.

2AM – Afterhours spot, but never cared to check it out. Just know it exists.

Punch Bowl Social – The most happening spot in this area on Broadway. A bowling alley outfitted as a bar with an upstairs arcade. The restaurant section is awesome too. Good ratios on certain nights, horrible on other nights. There’s quality here.

Highlands
Up-and-coming living and nightlife location, but not known for the singles scene.

Ale House – another patio, good for day drinking

Cherry Creek

Elway’s – This goes for the same as all the other venues in the area. High-end area in town. Older women, older men with money. Good area for gaming as the older 30+ crowd knows what the deal is

Day Game
Hiking trails if you must. Not my type of women on these trails.

Washington Park – Summer is money here for daygame. Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays you’ll see hundreds of people out here. The best opportunity is to get picked up during a volleyball game. I’m willing to say it here that volleyball is the best way to meet people in town. If you suck at volleyball, you’re in an even better position. I’m actually good after playing HS vball, but noticed that I was always on the court. If you suck, you’ll get subbed in/out. This is primetime to chill on the sidelines and daygame with the girls who are just there to watch or who also suck at playing.

I'll add more if there's any interest in this data sheet.

Yeah. I covered Denver and game in my Don't Bang Colorado data sheet. I don't hate the city or anything, but pickup just isn't what it's about.

Quote: (12-28-2013 08:30 PM)wsidemd Wrote:  

Day Game
Hiking trails if you must. Not my type of women on these trails.

Washington Park – Summer is money here for daygame. Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays you’ll see hundreds of people out here. The best opportunity is to get picked up during a volleyball game. I’m willing to say it here that volleyball is the best way to meet people in town. If you suck at volleyball, you’re in an even better position. I’m actually good after playing HS vball, but noticed that I was always on the court. If you suck, you’ll get subbed in/out. This is primetime to chill on the sidelines and daygame with the girls who are just there to watch or who also suck at playing.

I'll add more if there's any interest in this data sheet.

Thanks for this. I drove through Denver in late July and swung by Washington Park to see the massive amounts of volleyball going on. Seemed like the thing to do and a great opportunity to meet people. Didn't realize until now that Denver had such an unfavorable ratio because I saw a ton of cute, attractive women walking around the park then.

FWIW, the "Menver" name is hype. Census data shows that the male female ratio in Denver is almost exactly 1:1. Now up in the mountains, it's a complete sausage fest. I was up in the South Park area with some buddies over the summer, we walk into this bar, and no shit, 60 guys and 2 girls (3's at best). Women just aren't that into living at 9,000 feet with 3 months of good weather out of the year. Go figure.

Having said that, Denver does seem to suck for pickup, but it's not the male/female ratio that gets in the way.

Quote: (01-13-2014 06:03 PM)RockHard Wrote:  

FWIW, the "Menver" name is hype. Census data shows that the male female ratio in Denver is almost exactly 1:1. Now up in the mountains, it's a complete sausage fest. I was up in the South Park area with some buddies over the summer, we walk into this bar, and no shit, 60 guys and 2 girls (3's at best). Women just aren't that into living at 9,000 feet with 3 months of good weather out of the year. Go figure.

Having said that, Denver does seem to suck for pickup, but it's not the male/female ratio that gets in the way.

Any update on the weed situation ?

I know a lot people who are planning a trip to Colorado. LOL

Haha. Well, weed has been legal-ish for 4-5 years already. I remember reading something in the local paper about how 80% of the red card holders are men under 25 - is this the age group you'd expect to have chronic health problems? It's easy to get. I have a friend who grows some for his own use and another who has a friend who grows on a large scale.

Legal weed - I went shopping the other day and prices were like $100 for 1/4 oz, plus tax. The guy at the counter was like "well, if you use a lot, we can help you get set up with the Red card, it's really easy". From what I've heard, you go in to a place with a doc on site, complain about back pain (or PTSD if you're a veteran), and you're in. You pay a fee for the card, but then prices are like 1/3 of what retail is. Kind of like Costco. It's really not a big deal here. It's readily available if you're willing to pay high prices. I expect that those prices will come down some. The state issued 150+ sales licenses already but only about 30 stores have opened - each town has their own regulations owners have to get through and it's also a different business from medical. Some places are aggressively advertising that they don't do recreational because they simply don't want to make the switch.

Also, as some of the other data sheets observed, people are incredibly open. That attracted me when I moved here from Texas (being a TOTAL chump back then, any relief from a bitch shield was good). I'd expect that most of you guys could come in here and blow things up, but as mentioned, it's a different scene from what you expect. If you're here on vacation, get up to Vail or Aspen. If you have to be in Denver, the datasheets are good. There are also some good bars down in DTC, which attract the white collar after work crowd during the week (thinking Cool River specifically, but there's others).

Yes, we have 300+ sunny days, but then you have days like today which would be pretty nice except for the 20-30 mph wind that's constantly blowing. If you watched the Denver-San Diego game yesterday, you saw what it was like. That really puts a damper on people being out. I was down on 16th St Mall earlier today with the intent to do some approaches, but everybody was huddled up against the wind, walking in a hurry. Maybe I'm projecting, but I think it affects people's moods. I was at the mall later and just not feeling it and it just felt like everybody was in the same mode - head down, walking quickly trying to get done what needed doing.

Hey guys, I know I am resurrecting an old thread, but was wondering if there were any updates on the Denver scene. I am interviewing for jobs and trying to decide if I should even check out Denver considering I have other job interviews in cities which are still mid-tier, but definitely get more hype on the board. Is there anyone actually in Denver who games there?

Denver is a good city to live in. Gaming here is the same as gaming in every other city. Of course you can get laid and get phone numbers. It's sunny, the weather is nice, crime is low, and the people are educated. I don't have any problems here and I enjoy living here..

but

Night-game has shifted dramatically the past few years due to Tinder. Women don't have to go to clubs and bars anymore to meet men. The next good-looking man is a right swipe away. Usually, if they're going to clubs it's to act stupid with their friends not to get laid, so be prepared for that.

If I do return to live in the US again... I picture it being in Colorado. Which is kind of weird cause I have never been there and I'm not a fan of harsh winters. I do enjoy the great outdoors though.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Live here as well, don't shit where I eat though.... Seal team six operations ja.

Quote: (09-14-2015 08:39 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

If I do return to live in the US again... I picture it being in Colorado. Which is kind of weird cause I have never been there and I'm not a fan of harsh winters. I do enjoy the great outdoors though.

I just relocated to Denver from the Northeast. I've been to Colorado a lot over the past 15 years as I have family here - I don't know what you are used to for Winter but New England winters are much worse. This state is magnificent. Very gorgeous and yes; if you appreciate the outdoors then this state has it all. Hiking, camping, rock climbing, winter sports, white water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, hunting, wildlife, long scenic drives, etc. I love it.

This is a nice and very manageable city. Cheap living as far as metros are concerned, and it has been blowing up the past few years due in part to the legalization and the ever growing popularity of CU Boulder. The campus is one of the biggest I have seen and the town of Boulder is crawling with cute outdoorsy college girls.

People here are very friendly and approachable, although it can often be hard to find a native as most everyone here is a transplant.

I would say if you want to Game in CO then Denver specifically may not be the best place; go to Boulder as the college crowd is there in force. Downtown Boulder is teaming with hot trim. I've hooked up with one hottie here in Denver from online game - surprisingly one of the best looking girls I've ever been with to be honest, and she's a CO native. As was said, lots of cute Latinas here if thats your thing. I've also seen a lot of asian hotties in Aurora - there is this Hawaiian BBQ place there and there always seems to be good looking young Asian girls there, but I don't know where else they hang besides maybe the college campuses.

Wouldn't mind meeting up with some people if anyone is in the Denver area currently. I don't know many people here and am a little stir crazy at times.

Quote: (09-14-2015 08:39 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

The winters aren't that bad relatively speaking and are nothing like northeast US winters. The mountains moderate the temperatures of the cities immediately east (Denver, Fort Collins, etc) somewhat via chinook winds and the cold air is dry. Very dry. Meaning 30 degrees in Colorado feels NOTHING like 30 degrees in the northeast where there is much more moisture in the air. Also if a big snow storm comes through (which isn't that often; 0-3 per a winter I'd say), it melts very quickly due to being a mile high up and therefore closer to the sun. With 300+ days of sunshine, snow doesn't stick around for a very long; not enough to be an issue except on a few odd days (ex: when the sun goes down, temperatures drop quick and the roads ice up).

If you love the great outdoors, you really need to visit Colorado. It's one of the best overall states in the US.

Want to note that in the couple weeks I've been here I haven't been able to get out too much to game nightlife/daygame, but I have been doing a lot of OKC game and there is actually a lot of good talent here. I've got one cutie in my corner at the moment as I mentioned in my last post and got a couple more in the pipeline.

Ratios don't seem as bad from my perspective as others have reported. I went to one pretty cool bar near Aurora the other night (mostly 6's and a few 7's but not a bad ratio) and as I said the college areas are full of girls.

Though I haven't gamed there in a few years, that's where I began my PUA career and I have very fond memories. Denver is where I was born, will always be near my heart. There's a pretty sizable Russian population there as well, and foreign girls from anywhere for that matter.

Denver is a fit city. Yes you gotta be fit, but not many fatties around. Big rave scene, which was awesome for me in my early 20s.

I think Denver's a decent spot to game. The only hard part is the ALL sets are mixed during night time. I went out with a buddy of mine and we had to deal with dudes every single set. Some of these guys are from the nearby college and go drinking. The same in the Springs were the whole US air force and army are. Seriously,I watched videos were guys are freaked out about single sets while here's pretty much the norm.

There's an active RSD inner circle in Denver and most those guys are pretty chill. They know all the clubs very well and as stated above Beta is very popular. In Beta there's a outdoor patio which leads you game better but there's also a huge dance floor to grind dance with girls. I agree that all the guys are very fit and practice outdoor sports. Can't wait to go back to NYC where I have the luxury to approach single sets!

Quote: (10-09-2015 04:42 PM)Phatom Wrote:  

I think Denver's a decent spot to game. The only hard part is the ALL sets are mixed during night time. I went out with a buddy of mine and we had to deal with dudes every single set. Some of these guys are from the nearby college and go drinking. The same in the Springs were the whole US air force and army are. Seriously,I watched videos were guys are freaked out about single sets while here's pretty much the norm.

There's an active RSD inner circle in Denver and most those guys are pretty chill. They know all the clubs very well and as stated above Beta is very popular. In Beta there's a outdoor patio which leads you game better but there's also a huge dance floor to grind dance with girls. I agree that all the guys are very fit and practice outdoor sports. Can't wait to go back to NYC where I have the luxury to approach single sets!

Seriously... I would not want to game in CO Springs. Multiple large military bases in CO Springs.

COS is terrible for game. Don't bother with it, although a lot of the soldiers do well with the evangelical type girls that live there.

Overall Denver's a fairly good time. It's not that great for night game, although the night life is fun if you already have a crew to hang out with and girls to do it with. I'll have to go into more detail later since it's late here....but not a bad town at all. If you're looking to find some decent quality women to keep in your rotation of relationship Denver's a great town. I will say that it's almost a requirement to be fit and outdoorsy if you're going to game here.

One thing a lot of people miss is that you have relatively easy access to Ski Country. It's an hour drive past town in good conditions...but do NOT travel I-70 Westbound on Saturday morning or Eastbound Sunday Afternoon. Anyway Ski Country is a good time. The various ski towns are a very laid back, casual atmosphere with huge numbers of eligible women. It's a bit inverted here because most of your busiest times (Christmas, MLK weekend, etc) see the places taken over by families with kids. Show up during any of the festivals, races, or concerts and the bars/clubs in those towns will be chock full of girls looking to hookup over the weekend. Almost all of them are at least fit: the kind of person who is allergic to exercise won't be interested in a ski town.

Best way I can put it? I have a family member who went out there with me (average level of game at that point, he's a pro now) who got an SNL on his first night out there.

I'm going to go ahead and say that things have changed in the past 2 years since this thread was first created.

Denver and CO in general has been blowing up what with the legalization, popularity of crunchy lifestyle, and growth of CU Boulder. Lots of people move to Denver not just for work/school but also for recreation weed, winter sports lifestyle, and the beautiful scenery.

There are a plethora of fit and friendly outdoorsy gals around. Walking around LoDo at night and there are plenty of cuties.

I've been here just barely 2 months and I've gotten 4 notches. 2 5's, an 8, and a 7 just a couple nights ago (the 5's were low hanging fruit and one of them gave the best BJ I've ever had in my life). The 7 I ran into in the hallway in my building. Logistics don't get better than that. The 8 I was actually seeing/banging regularly for a month before she faded away on me.

So far girls here are easy. Of all the dates I'v had I would say I have around a 50% bang rate. The biggest problem I have been having is keeping them around. Girls are down to just hit and quit moreso than I am. Colorado natives are friendly (and easy) but this is also the city, and any chick in her 20's living on her own is all about the "crazy city life" hitting up happy hour with her girlfriends and going home with strange men is par the course so whatever.

I would say don't swear off of Denver as a solid place for game. Girls here are easy and friendly.

It's awesome to see that Denver is finally starting to get some love. I'm moving out there in a couple weeks and already got an apartment lined up in the Capitol Hill area. Reading all the Denver threads before almost made me reconsider my decision, but there is something alluring about Colorado that I just couldn't let go.

Reasons I'm moving include the proximity to outdoor activities, hiking, mountains, snowboarding etc, plus the legalization thing is interesting. It's not like I smoke all the time these days, but nice to know it's available if I want to. Also, I'm looking for a programming job and the tech scene seems to be much better there than where I live now in a small east coast college town.

All in all I'm pretty excited to get out there, and I'll be sure to update once I'm on location and get a feel for the girls and game.

Depends on your priorities but don't let pussy alone determine whether or not you go somewhere you want to go.

PM me if you want to meet up and make a friend. I don't really know many people out here and would love a like-minded hiking and gym buddy to chill with.

Quote: (11-30-2015 04:32 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I'm going to go ahead and say that things have changed in the past 2 years since this thread was first created.

Denver and CO in general has been blowing up what with the legalization, popularity of crunchy lifestyle, and growth of CU Boulder. Lots of people move to Denver not just for work/school but also for recreation weed, winter sports lifestyle, and the beautiful scenery.

There are a plethora of fit and friendly outdoorsy gals around. Walking around LoDo at night and there are plenty of cuties.

I've been here just barely 2 months and I've gotten 4 notches. 2 5's, an 8, and a 7 just a couple nights ago (the 5's were low hanging fruit and one of them gave the best BJ I've ever had in my life). The 7 I ran into in the hallway in my building. Logistics don't get better than that. The 8 I was actually seeing/banging regularly for a month before she faded away on me.

So far girls here are easy. Of all the dates I'v had I would say I have around a 50% bang rate. The biggest problem I have been having is keeping them around. Girls are down to just hit and quit moreso than I am. Colorado natives are friendly (and easy) but this is also the city, and any chick in her 20's living on her own is all about the "crazy city life" hitting up happy hour with her girlfriends and going home with strange men is par the course so whatever.

I would say don't swear off of Denver as a solid place for game. Girls here are easy and friendly.

True!

Denver is like the new Austin,Texas. All the "hip" and young people from states like California and Washington are moving here en masse.

Couple years ago when i used to hit the clubs in Denver hardcore and meet people, everybody was either a local or some transplant from smaller Colorado cities or cow-towns from Nebraska and Wyoming. Decent local Mexican population and your odd international students from one of the big colleges in the Denver metro.

Fast forward to the present, i keep meeting so many people from California, Oregon and Washington it is unreal. On average the quality of girls might not have improved but the number and ratio of Men/Women definitely has.

Most of the new comers are New Age/Hippie types. Not the highest quality but easy lays if you're into plain white girls with insecurities and tattoos.

For guys from the East Coast who are moving here, there are a lot of blondes owing to the large number of corn-fed young sluts moving from states like Nebraska, Kansas and Wyoming. Mostly German or Scandinavian ancestry. They're nothing special. I say this because I've noticed guys from the East Coast pedestalizing blondes due to their rarity over there owing to the predominance of Italian, Jewish and Irish ancestry.

Quote: (12-01-2015 04:49 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

True!

Denver is like the new Austin,Texas. All the "hip" and young people from states like California and Washington are moving here en masse.

Couple years ago when i used to hit the clubs in Denver hardcore and meet people, everybody was either a local or some transplant from smaller Colorado cities or cow-towns from Nebraska and Wyoming. Decent local Mexican population and your odd international students from one of the big colleges in the Denver metro.

Fast forward to the present, i keep meeting so many people from California, Oregon and Washington it is unreal. On average the quality of girls might not have improved but the number and ratio of Men/Women definitely has.

Most of the new comers are New Age/Hippie types. Not the highest quality but easy lays if you're into plain white girls with insecurities and tattoos.

For guys from the East Coast who are moving here, there are a lot of blondes owing to the large number of corn-fed young sluts moving from states like Nebraska, Kansas and Wyoming. Mostly German or Scandinavian ancestry. They're nothing special. I say this because I've noticed guys from the East Coast pedestalizing blondes due to their rarity over there owing to the predominance of Italian, Jewish and Irish ancestry.

Yeah I'd cosign a lot of this. Meeting CO natives is almost rare in the city. Most girls I've have met are from CA or the Northeast - also a lot of Midwesterners. If you are looking for foreign transplants they are few and far between. The only exotic flavor you get are the native Mexican population. It is mostly white girls, but great ratios and like I said, pretty friendly and receptive.

Update - just started seeing another 7 also a CO native. Very sweet, friendly, fun, and actually eager to please and hang out. Looking like easy LTR material this one which is a breath of fresh air because I'm already getting a little tired of hitting and quitting these mile high broads.

Quote: (12-05-2015 06:05 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

True!

Yeah I'd cosign a lot of this. Meeting CO natives is almost rare in the city. Most girls I've have met are from CA or the Northeast - also a lot of Midwesterners. If you are looking for foreign transplants they are few and far between. The only exotic flavor you get are the native Mexican population. It is mostly white girls, but great ratios and like I said, pretty friendly and receptive.

Update - just started seeing another 7 also a CO native. Very sweet, friendly, fun, and actually eager to please and hang out. Looking like easy LTR material this one which is a breath of fresh air because I'm already getting a little tired of hitting and quitting these mile high broads.

You can find a lot of the foreign girls around the DU (Denver University) area. It is no tier 1 international city, but I wouldn't say foreign girls are few and far between.

Quote: (12-05-2015 06:45 PM)Moto Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2015 06:05 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

True!

You can find a lot of the foreign girls around the DU (Denver University) area. It is no tier 1 international city, but I wouldn't say foreign girls are few and far between.

You may be right, but I don't spend any time near the campuses. I haven't met any non-American girls yet since I've been here.

Quote: (11-30-2015 04:32 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Cosign that. Legalization has absolutely changed things. It's always been a lifestyle move but now the economy really supports it. 5 years ago there was all this handwringing over Qwest getting bought by CenturyLink - OMG, our last major corporate HQ is gone! Now nobody cares. Economy is really good here, and a lot of people are graduating college and thinking about what's next, and Colorado looks pretty good - expensive as it appears, it's still way cheaper than Silicon Valley or Seattle, or even Austin, but has good opportunities.