rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great cities for men in Europe

Doing reference to the famous Roosh article:

http://www.rooshv.com/15-factors-that-de...at-for-men

There are cities that are great for men,but for isntance,others can be a completely shithole for the manliness.

For example,in mi case I moved from a small city from Spain of about 70.000 inhabitants,with more male population than female,and women generally not pretty...to Vilnius(LithuaniA),a country that can be considered a completely pussy paradise..All of you that have gone to Lithuania may have noticed that there are women everywhere and most of them are pretty for us.

Let's compare more cities [Image: wink.gif]

I'm very interested in this thread because I need to plan a 3 week trip to Europe this spring. Was thinking Budapest, Ljubljana (and the surrounding scenery), and Kiev.

Great Roosh article. Thanks for sharing.

I would also add:

16. Weather - daygame is easier when you're not being cock blocked by bad weather. Consistent nice weather = more girls out & about

17. Online dating options - Related to city size. Russia & Ukraine have lots of girls using dating websites. However, Estonia and Czech Republic have hardly any.

18. Eye contact - Related to gender ratio. I got no stares in Scandinavia, where men outnumber women. But got eye fucked in Poland, and everywhere East of it.

19. Ethnic diversity - The less ethnically diverse a city is, the more likely I was to meet & flag a local girl. This one is just a law of averages.

20. Acceptable age difference - Related to economy. Western cities tolerate a 5 year difference. On occasion you can go up to 10, depending on the chick. In poor countries, 15+ age difference is not only accepted, but preferred.

Quote: (12-27-2013 11:48 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Great Roosh article. Thanks for sharing.

I would also add:

16. Weather - daygame is easier when you're not being cock blocked by bad weather. Consistent nice weather = more girls out & about

17. Online dating options - Related to city size. Russia & Ukraine have lots of girls using dating websites. However, Estonia and Czech Republic have hardly any.

18. Eye contact - Related to gender ratio. I got no stares in Scandinavia, where men outnumber women. But got eye fucked in Poland, and everywhere East of it.

19. Ethnic diversity - The less ethnically diverse a city is, the more likely I was to meet & flag a local girl. This one is just a law of averages.

20. Acceptable age difference - Related to economy. Western cities tolerate a 5 year difference. On occasion you can go up to 10, depending on the chick. In poor countries, 15+ age difference is not only accepted, but preferred.

in which countries from scandinavie did u noticed that men outnumber women?its very noticeable that aspect?

Quote: (12-27-2013 01:38 PM)Petrosius Wrote:  

in which countries from scandinavie did u noticed that men outnumber women?its very noticeable that aspect?

I've noticed it in all except Denmark, which I haven't visited, based on Rooshs' book.

Scandinavian gender ratios likely have minimal impact on what CR is pointing out. The far larger disparity between women with full time jobs in Scandinavia as opposed to the rest of Europe would have a far bigger effect on the "available" women you see out during the day.

So if you day game, check out where men are working and women are not.

So instead of GBFM (Great Books for Men) now we have GCFM (Great Cities for Men)... wonder if that poster is going to have a cult following too [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I think everybody is going to have different feelings about different places they visit. Roosh talked about this in his youtube video, both guys can be from the same place but little things can set them apart.
My experiences have been slightly different in Scandinavia, probably because I fall under the exotic catergory. I didn't notice a lack of females, quiet the opposite if truth be told. Certainly not as bad as most North American cities. The only negative is the cost, which we generally keep the masses away and heading to cheap places like Prague or Budapest.
In the same vain, guys are complaining about how Polish girls are changing on a different thread.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com