rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

davao versus bandung (exotic value of foreigner)

Hi All,

I have 10 days to explore new cities in South Asia.
My main purpose just to bang more than 10 chicks during 10 days.
I confused between Davao and Bandung, which one give me more advantage as exotic foreigner or rock star effect [Image: smile.gif]
Logistics and food also the key factors.

My trip to Manila was disappointment, especially in Makati region.
I rarely get attention from girls on the street.
Most of them focus on their android phones even walking.

Minimal rock star effect in Bandung. Source: I live there. Surabaya or Semarang are better for that.

Rutting Elephant, why do you think there is not much rock star effect in Bandung? Is there a lot of foreigners there already?

I am also interested in second tier Indonesian cities. In Jakarta, I got much more eye contact than usual in shopping malls, etc, but definitely didn't feel like a rock star just because I'm white. The best way to gauge interest before you land is to use dating sites. I've never been to the Philippines, but the girls from there are the most active. Even if I choose BKK or JKT as my location in the profile, I get more messages from Philippina girls than from girls who live in those cities.

I have to update my question to know second tier cities in Indonesia and Philippines to have rock star effect. One of my expert friend strongly recommended all cities in mindanao island but safety and food is big concern for long time stay.

Quote: (12-24-2013 10:23 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Rutting Elephant, why do you think there is not much rock star effect in Bandung? Is there a lot of foreigners there already?

Not sure. There are a lot of Jakarta people, either having moved or spending a day there because it's so close (2-3 hours without traffic), so I guess they bring that meh attitude towards foreigners with them. They're still gameable, obviously, but the obvious stares are less common than in the cities I mentioned.

I've run into a few French and German families, but not enough to account for the relatively blasė attitude of the locals.

Most Indonesians seem to believe that the country's hottest girls come from Bandung, but I haven't seen much proof of that. It's kind of overrated, and as it turns out, not that much more liveable than Jakarta. Oh well.

Quote: (12-24-2013 09:10 PM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

There are a lot of Jakarta people, either having moved or spending a day there because it's so close (2-3 hours without traffic), so I guess they bring that meh attitude towards foreigners with them.

Interesting. Are you putting on a serious face all day or what?

When I went to Jakarta this year, I felt like I was exotic even there. I had teenage girls waving at me and giggling when I went to one of the shopping malls. I got eye fucked pretty much everywhere I went. If you want to see some "meh attitude" towards foreigners you should try Tokyo.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (12-24-2013 09:30 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2013 09:10 PM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

There are a lot of Jakarta people, either having moved or spending a day there because it's so close (2-3 hours without traffic), so I guess they bring that meh attitude towards foreigners with them.

Interesting. Are you putting on a serious face all day or what?

When I went to Jakarta this year, I felt like I was exotic even there. I had teenage girls waving at me and giggling when I went to one of the shopping malls. I got eye fucked pretty much everywhere I went. If you want to see some "meh attitude" towards foreigners you should try Tokyo.

It's all relative. You can try another city if you really want to feel eyefucked.

Davao is much smaller and more conservative than Manila.
If you can not get laid in Makati you are doomed. My 2 cents.

Quote: (12-24-2013 07:53 AM)wishmakerman Wrote:  

Hi All,

I have 10 days to explore new cities in South Asia.
My main purpose just to bang more than 10 chicks during 10 days.
I confused between Davao and Bandung, which one give me more advantage as exotic foreigner or rock star effect [Image: smile.gif]
Logistics and food also the key factors.

My trip to Manila was disappointment, especially in Makati region.
I rarely get attention from girls on the street.
Most of them focus on their android phones even walking.

I definitely got attention from girls on the street in Bandung. Foreigners are rare there, I would say too rare, so that girls have never even considered the possibility of dating one, so most are very shy. But the malls are a good place for day game.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Did you try online game in Manila? You probably would have gotten laid there if you did. You can meet someone online, arrange a date the same day, and if it goes well then fuck them.

I would go online and check out flipino cupid and indonesia cupid. If one of them has a lot more girls who have been active inthe last 24 hours thats a good sign.

I am guessing that if you put in the work you could probably make either city work. Heres something to consider- apart from girls- which city would you rather visit? If you're an a city that you would enjoy visiting no matter what, you are likely to be in a better mood, and that better mood will translate into you doing better with women.

Quote: (12-27-2013 11:58 PM)Celtic Wrote:  

I would go online and check out flipino cupid and indonesia cupid. If one of them has a lot more girls who have been active inthe last 24 hours thats a good sign.

Is Indonesia Cupid free?

The cupid sites are all free to browse if you are looking to get a feel for thr country. For about $20 you can message them for a month.

Thanks man, will try it next time I'm in Indonesia.