rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Havana January 8-24

Havana January 8-24

Hi guys, I'll be in Havana January 8-24. Let me know if you want to meet up.

Havana January 8-24

Hey man i will be there on 15 of january with a friend so it will be nice if meet and hunt for chicks there.

Havana January 8-24

You guys won't have probs with the chicas but read my Havana trip report in the travel thread for some intel.

Havana January 8-24

Man i Will im ready for some action.but one thing in not sure.if it is good to hit Santiago or no?maybe you know smth.by the way I will be in vedado,someone said it's a good location.i hope also that weather will smile to us. Cheers

Havana January 8-24

I hear Santiago is a bore . Vededo is a good hood and near a bunch of bars and $ 5 to 10 CUC to most other hoods. Look forward to your trip report

Havana January 8-24

Men Havana is Havana,amazing city can't deny it,but is very expensive compared to other cities.i have been also to Camaguey which is a small city,but full of action ,a lot of nice girls with drinks that range from 1to3 dollars so it was perfect.Santiago is a nice town full of mulatto girls and also darker skin.so the best cities are Havana,Santiago ,Camaguey and Trinidad are the best.ps:cocktail in Cuba is something else that you never had before.fresh fruits which serves as a boost to your libido.enjoy Cuba

Havana January 8-24

Are you going to do a data sheet or trip report on one of those cities? Share the knowledge bro