rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guadalajara + PV or DF

Guadalajara + PV or DF

I have nine days in January to hit up Mexico and was thinking of going to Guadalajara. Previous threads on there have been good for logistics but I'm wondering from those who have been there if they would add a second destination within that time frame or just stay in GDL. Puerto Vallarta or Mexico City would be the easiest to get to so would anyone recommend squeezing in one of those for a second location? Thanks.

Guadalajara + PV or DF

Do you prefer Guadalajara girls or D.F. girls? If you prefer Guadalajara girls, there should be a fair amount of them in Puerto Vallarta in late December to early January. If you prefer D.F. girls, obviously D.F. is good year round, but many of them will be at the beaches (Acapulco, Playa Del Carmen, Cancun, Puerto Escondido) during December and early January.

Guadalajara + PV or DF

I've actually haven't been to either one to say which one I prefer. Can you describe any differences between them? Finally, is January beach season for there or is it essentially year round?

Guadalajara + PV or DF

DF is bigger and easier (not saying that it is easy per se), it also has worse quality on average. GDL has better quality and is harder, PV is great.

Its not true that in January DF girls are going to be at the beaches, the first day of school is January 6th for most colleges, for some (the least) is January 13th.

Guadalajara + PV or DF

Quote: (12-11-2013 07:12 PM)bars Wrote:  

DF is bigger and easier (not saying that it is easy per se), it also has worse quality on average. GDL has better quality and is harder, PV is great.

Its not true that in January DF girls are going to be at the beaches, the first day of school is January 6th for most colleges, for some (the least) is January 13th.

January will be really good for Argentine girls in Playa Del Carmen and to a lesser extent, Acapulco. I said D.F. girls will be at the beaches in early January. I could have been a little more specific and said the first few days. I have been to the beaches before in early January and there was no shortage of D.F. girls. Guadalajara girls should be easier in Puerto Vallarta than in Guadalajara.

Guadalajara + PV or DF

So let's say my base is GDL for 9 days. Would you spend a few days in PV or DF or just get the most out of GDL? Game will be primarily day game and night game so no pipelining lined up. Exact dates are 11 to 19.

Guadalajara + PV or DF

Do pipeline. It will make it easier for you.

Guadalajara + PV or DF

Stay out of PV, used to live there, women won't give you the time of day unless you are setting up shop. They have enough marines and navy guys come in off the US boats, plus a cruiseship parks itself in the Marina at least once a night and floods the city with ugly overweight american tourists. Prices are also right out of whack.... 9 days isn't really enough time to see or meet anyone.

Guadalajara + PV or DF

9 days? Based on threads here DF is better. GDL girls are more date 2 bangs (yes always exceptions)

Guadalajara + PV or DF

Check this Mexico City datasheet by Hencredible:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20375.html

It pretty sums up the main nightlife areas (Polanco is upscale, seconded by Condesa and Reforma)

Taxis are cheap, good for SNLs.

Guadalajara + PV or DF

Hate to be a broken record, but hows the recon on old guy/young chicks in Mexico? I don't mean Gio 38-but-look-25, I mean guys well into their 40s+. I think cool young guys tend not to like it when they see it. ( Not to put down Gio for maximizing results, but I tell you after 55 it's a whole different game)

Philippines is looking good for Feb-March.

Guadalajara + PV or DF

Looking for some advice on hotels. Trying to keep it below 100 a day but near the happening spots. Locations near the beach are secondary.

Heading there late Feb.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Guadalajara + PV or DF

first of all, what type of girls do you want and what type of environment do you want to be in, is the question that you should answer? [Image: smile.gif]