rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Betapedia

Betapedia

Referred from heartiste. Laffs all around.
Which of you is running this?

http://betapedia.com/

Betapedia

Hilarious website

[Image: 793.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Betapedia

Its so funny I can't look away. Having a set of balls feels so good right now!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Betapedia

Amazing!

Betapedia

Great website

I cringed so hard I cracked a rib, though

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Betapedia

Dude. I swear to god I think #5 is from a guy who is reting my house. Although I don't know him to wear fedoras. He's bigger now. totaly nice guy by the way I wouldn't harsh him but I've known him for 4 years. How can I get more info on this guy?

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

Betapedia

I'm not sure what to think of this one...

Betapedia

Quote: (12-11-2013 11:34 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

I'm not sure what to think of this one...

Tulpa had him pussy whipped! Typical.

Betapedia

Haha that would be an awesome way to dump someone. Say that you have an imaginary girlfriend who wants you to dump the real thing.

Betapedia

I might have to try that sometime just to see the girl's reaction.

Betapedia

"We admit, this guy doesn’t exactly show any beta traits while talking about himself, but he does cover pretty much every beta stereotype. He’s an atheist, plays videogames, wears a trenchcoat AND a fedora, seems himself as a protector ( read “whiteknight”), wants a career in videogames and plans of persuing it in Japan. And to top it all off, this is his profile on a dating site."

They had this on one of their pics, why the hell is being an atheist "beta"?

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Betapedia

This reminds me of those Nice Guys of Okcupid/Fedors of Okcupid Tumblrs

Betapedia

Most of these dudes are surreal.

What's wrong with guys to do this shit? Painting a woman's toenails... SMH

Betapedia

[Image: Twilights-husband.png]

[Image: whoa.gif]

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Betapedia

This page is addicting:

http://betapedia.com/2013/07/ponycaust/

[Image: Brony33.png]

Betapedia

http://betapedia.com/extras/guide/

All the photos are obviously great, but they also have a helpful 'recovery guide'. A gentle nudge into the 'shallow end' of the manosphere pool, for all the guys that see a little bit of themselves in those photos.

And I don't think I will ever understand what all that pony stuff is about.[Image: huh.gif]

Betapedia

http://betapedia.com/2013/06/rover/

This has to be fake. It just has to be. This is so over the top Beta that I just seriously cannot believe that story is real. If that story is a true story then man that guy is probably the most pussy-whipped idiot I've ever seen in my entire life.

Betapedia

My anal retentive side is screaming, "Argh! Those are BUCKET HATS, not fedoras!"

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Betapedia

Sorry, but I'm calling "SHENANIGANS" on this. There is no way this could be real.

http://betapedia.com/2013/07/jake-or-bryan/

Betapedia

This site is gold!!!

Betapedia

That site is simply a testament to an entire section of human males that are choosing to breed themselves out of existence. Good riddance.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Betapedia

And yeah, those two linked stories above are obvious fakes.

Also, let's ditch the whole "calling shenanigans" thing. That's the type of language used on Jizzabel.

If something smells like bullshit, call it bullshit.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Betapedia

[Image: Please-respond12.png]

This is actually a fairly typical mass text. I think the girl receiving these messages is vastly overestimating the guy's focus on her. She's probably just one out of a hundred addresses.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Betapedia

Quote: (12-11-2013 03:29 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

[Image: Please-respond12.png]

This is actually a fairly typical mass text. I think the girl receiving these messages is vastly overestimating the guy's focus on her. She's probably just one out of a hundred addresses.

^^^I thought the same thing on that one. There are probably a handful of girls that could produce a similar screenshot with restart texts from me every month.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Betapedia

This shit is straight up omega-pedia. Laughing my dick off at work.

It's just too weird. It's like yeah I know intellectually that there are some weirdos out there but actually seeing all this in action, laid bare to fry my eyeballs, it's almost too much.

Then I scroll to the next one and start laughing again