rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist Pantene Ad

Feminist Pantene Ad

Out of the Philippines no less.

Top comments :

Quote:Quote:

It's other women that give other women these labels not men

[Image: feminist-double-standard.jpg]

[Image: agree.gif]

Feminist Pantene Ad

Eh, that's good marketing, really.

Catering to their target audience's prejudices.

Although #WhipIt??

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Feminist Pantene Ad

Quote: (12-10-2013 11:23 PM)Sharkie Wrote:  

Eh, that's good marketing, really.

What do you wanna bet a Don Draper type player wrote this thing?

The brainstorm session went something like "What do bitches think they want?"

Feminist Pantene Ad

Is there any group of people who have ever whined so much about so-called double-standards than modern women? It was annoying with that Miss Representation series of infomercials and it's beyond annoying they're using it here to hawk product.

What they don't say is everyone suffers from double standards. You could also do this:

Female/ Male
Patient/ Not Ambitious
Cautious/ Not a Risk-Taker
Smart Shopper/ Miser
Safety-Conscious/ Wimpy
Academic/ Geek
Shy/ Socially Awkward Introvert
Choice/ Deadbeat Dad
Eccentric/ Creepy
Artsy/ Get a Job

I'm sure there are a lot more I didn't think of. But modern men don't make commercials like this about themselves because they don't get off on being victims and whiners.

The irony is that the people who suffer the most from this sort of thing, economically speaking, are minority men. I'm sure the people behind the Pantene commercial are thinking about that when they pay such men off-the-books poverty wages to do contracting work on their stylish condos.

Feminist Pantene Ad

Does anyone have the time to make a manosphere version of this? Maybe a collaborative effort.

Feminist Pantene Ad

That is a great ad. Be sure to write the controlling interest of Pantene and have them change their marketing strategy to suit a dude ona forum who never buys their products.

I get it sounds dickish but really, that add will make them money. Whats it to you? Why should they care what you think?