rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nothing much.....

Nothing much.....

Was a legit post but advice taken on potential "Trolls". Basically the discussion was the slowly increasing numbers of advice posts for women on "How to approach men".

Lesson learnt and appreciate the tip.

Nothing much.....

Oh Bootz, this is an inauspicious beginning. I'm hoping for a great thread save here.

That jangling you hear is the sound of the Troll Patrol strapping on their gear...

Nothing much.....

Quote: (12-10-2013 09:55 PM)Bootz Wrote:  

If you Google "How to approach men" and "How to pick up men" you will note that there are very few links, however it seems to becoming a new trend. Women initiate eye/gesture contact around 90% of the time, through flirting, however we are either too shy or stupid to pick up the signals.

Now with a severe supply/demand imbalance (i.e pretty girls competing for limited and well resourced men), women have to start making the first moves and as Yazz would say the only way is up.....baby.

I guess if we approached all the women we thought were interested in us through eye contact and playing with their hair (day and night game) our strike rate would improve out of sight, even in the so-called colder and harder places where bitch shields are plentiful.

Not sure if this is even a legit thread, reeks of a troll
[Image: Internet-Troll-300x283.jpg]
Bootz, can you please tell me where that mythical place in the world is where there is a severe supply/demand imbalance of men and where women are initiating contact 90% of the time? If so I am buying my ticket right now!
It certainly is not in USA bars/clubs, nor the Caribbean, nor the many western european countries i've been to. Shoot, out of the 48 countries i've visited about the only place in the world I went to that had a semblance of that and where women were hitting on me was Ukraine but even there I had to make the first approach and initiate kino.

Nothing much.....

redacted