rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting laid in Lima , Peru?

Where are the best spots in Lima to get laid at?

Quote: (12-02-2010 11:26 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

Calle de las Pizzas is the easiest spot to get laid at. A lot of the girls there are specifically there to meet Gringos.

Quote: (12-03-2010 08:23 AM)Celtic Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2010 11:26 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

Calle de las Pizzas is the easiest spot to get laid at. A lot of the girls there are specifically there to meet Gringos.

I'd second that. Calle de las Pizzas, and to a lesser extent Miraflores in general, is a pretty easy place to pick up. If you want a more "genuine" Lima nightlife experience with far fewer gringoes and higher quality girls, head to Barranco. It's definitely harder to pull there though, as a lot of locals there are upper-middle class and go in larger mixed groups. Worth it if you're up for a challenge though.

hit up the reaggeaton parties in the poorer barrios. not as much quality but def still alot of hotties that are freaks.

Quote: (12-03-2010 02:09 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

hit up the reaggeaton parties in the poorer barrios. not as much quality but def still alot of hotties that are freaks.

I've heard about this... especially around Callao (near the international airport). Next time I hit up Lima I'm definitely gonna check it out. Lima is full of freaks (the good kind)!

Going to poorer barrios could be a dangerous idea. Callao is a rough place. I personally wouldn't do it but I'm probably just a pussy. Well, I would if I was rolling with some locals.

Calle de Pizzas is easy for pulling cause it has a lot of "bricheras" ... chics that hook up with foreigners hoping to get gifts, free dinners and drinks etc. There is also some just straight up prostitutes. Most locals don't go to those clubs. Its for tourists and chics looking for tourists for whatever their motives may be. Which vary from 'I want money for sex' to 'I like white guys'. If you want normal local chics, I recommend Barranco or the big club in Larcomar mall on the bottom level. That club is the nicest in the city. Its pretty awesome and overlooks the ocean. You will find some upper class white Peruvians there. The bouncer will quote u some overpriced cover like 100soles ($35) but its just cause your a foreigner. You can negotiate this down. Or if u plan ahead, you can get on the guestlist and avoid this problem all together.

Well, best places in Lima are Miraflores, Surco, San Borja and Barranco, you can find pricey as well as cheap accommodation in all of them.

These are the must see:

1. Downtown — The historic core of Lima, including the Plaza de Armas, the Church of San Francisco, and some walking around to see the Colonial houses with their spectacular balconies. Many of them are comercial or cultural buildings which you can enter, such as the Palacio Torre Tagle, and the Riva Aguero Institute (of the Catholic University of Peru) with it's museum. The Peru Handbook's section on the center of Lima provides a good map and list of some of the more memorable of these.
While in the center of Lima have lunch, a drink, or afternoon tea at the Gran Hotel Bolivar. For a real treat, walk through the traditional Chinatown area, and have lunch at Wa Lok. Peruvian Chinese cuisine is a little different than what we get in the U.S. and this place is one of the best.

2. The Barranco area — including the Puente de los Suspiros (Bridge of the Sighs), and shopping at Las Pallas (English and German spoken), for great Andean folk art, and a look at the studio/shop of the famous retablista Nicario Jimenez.

Good luck and have a pleasant trip!