rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging average chicks hurts your libido

Using my skills, and some of Roosh's sound advice, and insights from this very forum, I've been bringing home quite a good number of women. From online dating or day-game or even some night-game... had a bunch of them ladies in my bed, during the last 3 months.

But, with just 2 happy exceptions, they were NOT very beautiful. Just average Janes. What you call here, 5s or 5,5s, no more. [Image: undecided.gif]

So, is it good for my sex life? I thought so, after all, it IS practice training.

But, considering, no : it is not good for my sexual drive : because I am often not very excited by them, especially when I see them not-so-cute women naked and quite fat, with tits not that great, deflated, not-sexy underwear, plain faces, etc... [Image: confused.gif]

So, I do NOT fuck them as well as I fuck beautiful women. Sometimes I need time to get erect, even... which NEVER happened to me with cute, hot 7s women [Image: banana.gif] !

So, I got lots of action and sex, okey, but, my self-esteem got some beating from not performing very well all the time in bed with them...

That is why I do not recommend having sex with hardly-bangable women : you will have erection trouble, and get a hit on your self-image, self-esteem :

Go for chicks that really excite you, or, you run the risk of not performing very well in bed.

Are your experiences with not-very-cute women similar?? they are a good practice for sex, ok, but.... you won't bang them like a God, as you are able to do with hotties.?

I will now up my standards, and therefore, protect my self-esteem [Image: wink.gif]

I have a theory called "The Boiling Frog Theory."

It's based on the assumption that since a frog is a cold-blooded animal, it does not sense slow changes in temperature on its body. So technically, you could place a frog in a pot of warm water, and slowly turn up the heat until boiling. The theory is the frog will not realize that it's boiling itself alive and die.

This works for your ego, too.

Our egos are sensitive. And our ego believes it deserves whatever it normally is used to having. You give it ugly girls? You will believe you deserve ugly girls. You normally hook up with hot girls? Your ego feels it deservers hot girls.

What some guys do is they try to SMASH the ego by forcing itself upon hot girls, hopefully breaking the ego's reality into a new one. They don't want to believe that our psychology is our psychology. Self-help convinces them that they can do ANYTHING as long as they put their minds to it.

This can sometimes work. But rarely. What usually happens is you get really nervous and fuck it up. Because you just feel you don't deserve it. It's like rowing against the current in a river. Why do things the hard way, when you can just follow simple psychology?

But let's go back to the Boiling Frog Theory. What if you tricked the ego by moving up the "hot girl ladder" incrementally? What if you hooked up with a 5, then the next girl a 5.5? Then the next girl a 6. Then a 6.5, then a 7. Then a 7.2. Then a 7.5. Then a 7.6. Then a 7.8. Then a 7.9. Then an 8.

Your ego doesn't notice the negligible difference in hotness (or perceived value) in women. So it will feel comfortable hooking up with a 7.8 if you are used hooking up with 7.6s.

Understand? But here's the big rule. Once you hit a certain level in the scale, you must not move back down the ladder. It will only confuse your ego and start to move its entitlement down a notch. Like Louis CK says, people don't fuck down. They fuck up or across. Never down.

So don't fuck down. Fuck up. But do it slowly, so you can train your ego and not continually be batting its head against the wall when it comes to getting with hotter women.

Quote: (12-09-2013 09:49 PM)Ken Angle Wrote:  

Like Louis CK says, people don't fuck down. They fuck up or across. Never down.

So don't fuck down. Fuck up. But do it slowly, so you can train your ego and not continually be batting its head against the wall when it comes to getting with hotter women.

Interesting analogy, the Toad cold-blood and boiling thing [Image: smile.gif] ...

Are you saying, I will have trouble going back to gaming hotties, because I got used to average women? It might be true if I were banging average women for years, but in my case, it's just a troublesome trend from last 3 months... Also, I am in a country not positively filled with stunners.... what to do...

No, I am only troubled by the hit on self-esteem, "seeing", enjoying yourself banging a 5,5 is not the same as "seeing" yourself banging a 7,5, during sex. Plus as I said, the average Janes, they give you less-hard boners...

Also, more drama with not-so-cute women!

Given that they won't find tomorrow another lover, they WILL cling to you... [Image: sad.gif] whereas hotties don't give a shit : if you ditch them, no problem, they will find a new lover before the day is over. So they make no drama, if you don't call them.