rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are hustlers: a short story

This world is an amazing place. The kinds of lives people are living... Sherlock Holmes always said that no fiction can ever equal the strangeness of real life....

I was working at a coworking office today, my laptop propped up on a chair, standing on a desk, making an impromptu standing workstation. My hand wiggled the wireless mouse around on a second chair, standing next to the first.

While I trudged through emails, I dimly wondered what delights this weekend would hold in store for me. I've been in Thailand a year and it still enchants me. I'm still on my honeymoon with this wonderous land.

As if the universe were answering my unvoiced musings with a comedian's timing, my phone beeped with a text message. It was from Angela.

Who the heck is Angela...?

She must be fuckable, I reasoned. Otherwise she wouldn't be in my phone. One collects so many numbers, that some girls are bound to slip through even the most elegant of phone-number-chick-hotness-rating classification systems.

She appended her enthusiastic text with "babe". By reflex, a big red scrolling marquis flashed in my animal brain: "DOWN TO FUCK".

Angela...Angela... Where did I meet this girl? I racked my brain trying to put a face to the name. I searched my Gmail inbox, stuffed with message notifications from Thai dating websites, but no "Angela" emerged from the digital poosy plethora.

I finished work, and went to train BJJ. I finished BJJ and went to eat a grass fed Australian steak, rare. Washed it down with some Aussie shiraz and sat spacing out and telling myself it's meditation.

We were set to meet at 11pm and I wandered around Soi 11, lined with loud and colorful minivans transformed into street bars with huge, bassy woofers pumping out the latest garbage from the US. But tonight, the whiny bitches screaming unmelodically didn't make me cringe. My being was happy and refused to succumb to the downward spiral of "Fucking America..."

I took in the smells: garlic...perfume...exhaust...smoke...beer.

On the corner I stood waiting. Finally she showed. A tall (for a Thai girl), 19 year old cutie in her prime. My dick got hard immediately. I gave her a big hug and led her down the street to a shisha joint.

We walked down the soi hand in hand. Physical chemistry: check.

I teased her and she beamed at me sheepishly from behind big eyes, made anime-green with those funny contacts the girls around here like to wear. She went on to adorably explain that she was nearsighted. But she didn't know the word for it, so she pantomimed a book in front of her face, and squinted dramatically.

I sat smoking shisha. She sucked down her Long Island iced tea, and we played with each other's skin. I was ready to go back to her hotel room after "hi", but I forced myself to sit there, sensually smoke shisha past the point of even wanting to, just to build the anticipation.

I admit thinking "Jesus...I'm going to fuck this gorgeous 19 year old girl. Fuck me, what a lucky bastard." Here's the thing: I never feel undeserving of good things, nor do I feel particularly deserving. I'm grateful for it all at times, and a total ingrate at others. In short, I'm human.

"I've got to be honest, Angela..." I said, "I have no clue where I met you!"

Turns out I approached her on the street and got her number about a month ago. I kept her warm with my weekly mass texts. I wondered if she was so naive to think I was personally texting her... In retrospect, naivete isn't the first quality I'd associate with her.

Angela was very open and shared a bunch of intimate things about her life with me.

On the weekdays, she's off at university studying communications. On the weekends she rents a hotel room on Soi 11 and fucks a bunch of guys, often for money. That is, they usually offer her money, and she takes it.

"How much do they pay you?" About $100 a pop. Bloody hell! In one weekend, this gorgeous 19 year old girl makes more than the average thirty-something Bangkokian does the whole month slaving away in some dingy office, whose only respite is a compressed lunch break where he gets to eat his favorite dish, papaya salad.

I couldn't help but smile to myself and think "you fucking do your thing baby! Do your fucking thing like time's chasing you with an axe. Because it is." I liked this girl Here's a girl with guts. And she could care less what anybody thought of her, that much was clear. Or she cared, but did it anyway.

She liked girls too. She'd fucked 3. And had a few menages.

We half-jokingly decided we should find a hottie to bring back to the hotel with us. I wasn't horny enough to take the idea seriously. And frankly, I didn't want anybody horning in on my time with this nubile nympho.

I paid the bill and we traipsed back to her hotel. I was still stinky from the gym so I decided to shower. But she took off her clothing, and I mine. And my body pressed against her perfect skin, those amazing proportions and that intoxicating youthful scent...well, the shower got deferred.

Afterwards, she got dressed and decided to go back out (to make some money I guess) and seemed a bit upset that I didn't give her anything. Even though she never even remotely hinted about any monetary stuff up front. And I've got a keen radar.

She told me, slightly pouting, as we made our way downstairs, that she wanted me to sample "her best". But she didn't mention money explicitly or force the issue. She seemed happy enough to fuck me. And it was a good fuck, too. In the top 5 this year. Well, I guess she's used to guys giving her money. And who can blame her for wanting it? I would. You would.

Fuck it. I smiled, thinking that we all won. The hotel won. The condom business won. The steakhouse won. I won. She won.

I flung my arm around this cute hustler and we ambled through an alley. I looked up to embrace a cool breeze flowing through the alley and saw a white cat crossing from one side of the alley to the other on a thin bundle of electric wires, about a story up. The feline was utterly present, totally intent on its task, undeterred by the possibility of becoming a splat on the concrete.

We're all just alley cats crossing a bundle of wires...

As the alley opened up like a yawning mouth into the main drag, Sukhumvit, an improvised street restaurant on the corner wafted spicy jolts of onion and chili to our noses. My eyes watered slightly.

Well, it's time...

I kissed Angela and flagged down a cab. I don't know why but I really liked this girl. She was real. There she was, keeping it real in a world of masquerading pretense. I knew as my cab whizzed by her silhouette sauntering down the street, that I'll never see this girl again. And I wondered whether my night with this young hustler wasn't just a sweet, sweet dream.

I remember reading a question on Yahoo Answers:

Q: "Why do hot chicks always go after douche bags?"

A: "Because most hot chicks are douche bags."

Good story. The one false touch is the sentence about how you knew you'd never see her again -- it's a literary cliche and you don't need it there, and it's probably false which is always a problem... [Image: wink.gif]

I edited it out below -- the last paragraph reads much fresher now. The very slight non-sequitur going into the last sentence works here because it has good emotional logic.

Quote: (12-06-2013 05:01 PM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

This world is an amazing place. The kinds of lives people are living... Sherlock Holmes always said that no fiction can ever equal the strangeness of real life....

I was working at a coworking office today, my laptop propped up on a chair, standing on a desk, making an impromptu standing workstation. My hand wiggled the wireless mouse around on a second chair, standing next to the first.

While I trudged through emails, I dimly wondered what delights this weekend would hold in store for me. I've been in Thailand a year and it still enchants me. I'm still on my honeymoon with this wonderous land.

As if the universe were answering my unvoiced musings with a comedian's timing, my phone beeped with a text message. It was from Angela.

Who the heck is Angela...?

She must be fuckable, I reasoned. Otherwise she wouldn't be in my phone. One collects so many numbers, that some girls are bound to slip through even the most elegant of phone-number-chick-hotness-rating classification systems.

She appended her enthusiastic text with "babe". By reflex, a big red scrolling marquis flashed in my animal brain: "DOWN TO FUCK".

Angela...Angela... Where did I meet this girl? I racked my brain trying to put a face to the name. I searched my Gmail inbox, stuffed with message notifications from Thai dating websites, but no "Angela" emerged from the digital poosy plethora.

I finished work, and went to train BJJ. I finished BJJ and went to eat a grass fed Australian steak, rare. Washed it down with some Aussie shiraz and sat spacing out and telling myself it's meditation.

We were set to meet at 11pm and I wandered around Soi 11, lined with loud and colorful minivans transformed into street bars with huge, bassy woofers pumping out the latest garbage from the US. But tonight, the whiny bitches screaming unmelodically didn't make me cringe. My being was happy and refused to succumb to the downward spiral of "Fucking America..."

I took in the smells: garlic...perfume...exhaust...smoke...beer.

On the corner I stood waiting. Finally she showed. A tall (for a Thai girl), 19 year old cutie in her prime. My dick got hard immediately. I gave her a big hug and led her down the street to a shisha joint.

We walked down the soi hand in hand. Physical chemistry: check.

I teased her and she beamed at me sheepishly from behind big eyes, made anime-green with those funny contacts the girls around here like to wear. She went on to adorably explain that she was nearsighted. But she didn't know the word for it, so she pantomimed a book in front of her face, and squinted dramatically.

I sat smoking shisha. She sucked down her Long Island iced tea, and we played with each other's skin. I was ready to go back to her hotel room after "hi", but I forced myself to sit there, sensually smoke shisha past the point of even wanting to, just to build the anticipation.

I admit thinking "Jesus...I'm going to fuck this gorgeous 19 year old girl. Fuck me, what a lucky bastard." Here's the thing: I never feel undeserving of good things, nor do I feel particularly deserving. I'm grateful for it all at times, and a total ingrate at others. In short, I'm human.

"I've got to be honest, Angela..." I said, "I have no clue where I met you!"

Turns out I approached her on the street and got her number about a month ago. I kept her warm with my weekly mass texts. I wondered if she was so naive to think I was personally texting her... In retrospect, naivete isn't the first quality I'd associate with her.

Angela was very open and shared a bunch of intimate things about her life with me.

On the weekdays, she's off at university studying communications. On the weekends she rents a hotel room on Soi 11 and fucks a bunch of guys, often for money. That is, they usually offer her money, and she takes it.

"How much do they pay you?" About $100 a pop. Bloody hell! In one weekend, this gorgeous 19 year old girl makes more than the average thirty-something Bangkokian does the whole month slaving away in some dingy office, whose only respite is a compressed lunch break where he gets to eat his favorite dish, papaya salad.

I couldn't help but smile to myself and think "you fucking do your thing baby! Do your fucking thing like time's chasing you with an axe. Because it is." I liked this girl Here's a girl with guts. And she could care less what anybody thought of her, that much was clear. Or she cared, but did it anyway.

She liked girls too. She'd fucked 3. And had a few menages.

We half-jokingly decided we should find a hottie to bring back to the hotel with us. I wasn't horny enough to take the idea seriously. And frankly, I didn't want anybody horning in on my time with this nubile nympho.

I paid the bill and we traipsed back to her hotel. I was still stinky from the gym so I decided to shower. But she took off her clothing, and I mine. And my body pressed against her perfect skin, those amazing proportions and that intoxicating youthful scent...well, the shower got deferred.

Afterwards, she got dressed and decided to go back out (to make some money I guess) and seemed a bit upset that I didn't give her anything. Even though she never even remotely hinted about any monetary stuff up front. And I've got a keen radar.

She told me, slightly pouting, as we made our way downstairs, that she wanted me to sample "her best". But she didn't mention money explicitly or force the issue. She seemed happy enough to fuck me. And it was a good fuck, too. In the top 5 this year. Well, I guess she's used to guys giving her money. And who can blame her for wanting it? I would. You would.

Fuck it. I smiled, thinking that we all won. The hotel won. The condom business won. The steakhouse won. I won. She won.

I flung my arm around this cute hustler and we ambled through an alley. I looked up to embrace a cool breeze flowing through the alley and saw a white cat crossing from one side of the alley to the other on a thin bundle of electric wires, about a story up. The feline was utterly present, totally intent on its task, undeterred by the possibility of becoming a splat on the concrete.

We're all just alley cats crossing a bundle of wires...

As the alley opened up like a yawning mouth into the main drag, Sukhumvit, an improvised street restaurant on the corner wafted spicy jolts of onion and chili to our noses. My eyes watered slightly.

Well, it's time...

I kissed Angela and flagged down a cab. I don't know why but I really liked this girl. She was real. There she was, keeping it real in a world of masquerading pretense. And I wondered whether my night with this young hustler wasn't just a sweet, sweet dream.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

She told you that she's a prostitute and bangs guys for money on Soi 11 so you would give her money after you bang her. Am I missing something here?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

@Lizard of Oz

Thanks for the writing adjustment...you're spot on.

@Soma

Quote:Quote:

She told you that she's a prostitute and bangs guys for money on Soi 11 so you would give her money after you bang her. Am I missing something here?

She mentioned it completely off hand and casually; not like she was stating the terms of a deal. By all indications, she had no intention of asking me for money but she insinuated it with her body language and oblique comment after the fact. Again, here's a girl who guys throw money at. But she didn't press the issue or explicitly ask me for a dime. We enjoyed each other.

Quote: (12-06-2013 06:35 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:  

Just remember:

Eve chose the serpent.

And she always will.

Wald

I had a similar situation, albeit night-time, on soi 11. Girl agreed to sleep w/me for free, then woke up and changed her mind. Trashed my room. Security was called. Shit escalated.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

I finished work, and went to train BJJ.

I paid the bill and we traipsed back to her hotel. I was still stinky from the gym so I decided to shower.

Cool story, but what's up with your hygiene dood?

I seem to recall reading a post of yours a while back that contained a similar theme, i.e. not showering before heading out on a date.

Sounds like an unnecessary self-cockblocking risk to take, should the chick take offence to it.

Quote: (12-11-2013 07:02 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

I paid the bill and we traipsed back to her hotel. I was still stinky from the gym so I decided to shower.

I seem to recall reading a post of yours a while back that contained a similar theme, i.e. not showering before heading out on a date.

Sounds like an unnecessary self-cockblocking risk to take, should the chick take offence to it.

False. My SNLs have gone up since I stopped showering after the gym. I now actually time my workouts so that they're an hour or two before going out.

Quote: (12-06-2013 06:35 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:  

I have to remember this one, its true.

Can you imagine some sort of tanned, fake titted, spring break bikini slut hanging off the arm of say...Henry Rollins for more than the time it takes to bang her? No. She would prefer some equally tanned guy who spends alot of time partying at and the gym. She would think henry is gross and vice versa. Like social status attracts like, and game takes advantage of that.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (12-11-2013 07:02 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Thanks. :-)

I'd prefer to shower, believe me. But my gym doesn't have showers.

That being said, it hasn't ever cockblocked me. I usually just say "hey I just got out of the gym so I'm stinky..." and I playfully force her to smell my shirt. Kind of plays off the whole thing.

Also my odor is very mild. Don't know if a really funky dude would be able to swing it.

I did have a girl ask me to shower once but I think that was more a Thai thing than "you stink, go shower".

Who knows, maybe it even helps.

I had a 3 way with these chines girls and they did the same to me. Took me right into the shower.

I had a similar story in Bahrain where I scooped a known hooker who had been pestering me for about 2 days to give her 100bd I just kept saying no but kept dancing with her making out telling her bull shit you know the drill. at about 15 mins before checkout she finally caved and asked "you wan go fuck" I was like "sure I wan go fuck still no have BD" and she was like "It fine you no need pay" you gotta establish those bounderies early so there's no butt hurt in the end. turns out aribic hotels aren't fond of americans banging chinese girls in their rooms with out their 10 BD cut and right after we got finished the manager came and escorted us out to the front desk, 5 mins to check out. I just rolled the fuck out like a boss and didn't look back. my got that little girl was hot.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.