rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Republican Congressman Trey Radel, takes leave of absence after cocaine charge

Quote:Quote:

Radel was caught buying drugs Oct. 29 from an undercover police officer, according to a statement filed in court by prosecutors and signed by him. The statement explains that agents investigating cocaine trafficking in Washington learned from an informant that Radel "had on several occasions purchased, possessed, and used cocaine." After he was caught, Radel invited federal agents to his apartment where he turned over a vial of cocaine he had there.

As a member of Congress, Radel has co-sponsored legislation to change the nation's mandatory minimum drug sentencing laws and voted for a bill that called for states to drug test people who receive food stamps.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit...s/3649619/

This shocks me.

I thought this was going to be another Anti-Gay Republican that got caught giving blowers to guys.

Maybe the Republican Party is on the upswing?

His fuck up:

"After he was caught, Radel invited federal agents to his apartment where he turned over a vial of cocaine he had there."

If a CI says shit, it doesn't mean anything without evidence. Radel gave away the evidence. I would've gone home denied it, gone home, and flushed all the blow.

Also, this only shows how hypocritical GOP members are.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Barack Obama probably planted it there.

Or hired some Muslim Kenyan friends from pre-school to do it.

Man these rich people are so dumb when it comes to buying and possessing drugs, why couldn't he just get a trusted source to get the coke for him and bring it to him at his apartment? It reminds me of when Lindsey Lohan was busted for a DUI and they found coke on her, with all of her millions you'd think that she could just pay someone to drive her around and have another call follow them with the gear. Idiots.

Apparently he was advocating to DECREASE the mandatory drug sentence minimums

He co-sponsored the Justice Safety Valve Act, which would provide an exception to mandatory minimum drug sentencing laws to allow shorter sentences for non-violent, low-level offenders.

This would have been a good thing. But now he's not going anywhere near legislation advocating change in drug laws, ever.

Quote: (11-23-2013 04:54 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Man these rich people are so dumb when it comes to buying and possessing drugs, why couldn't he just get a trusted source to get the coke for him and bring it to him at his apartment?

Thats what he probably did, the dealer snitched on him. Nothing like giving the Feds a big fish to help your case.

Quote: (11-23-2013 07:01 PM)Pyre Wrote:  

Man these rich people are so dumb when it comes to buying and possessing drugs, why couldn't he just get a trusted source to get the coke for him and bring it to him at his apartment?

Thats what he probably did, the dealer snitched on him. Nothing like giving the Feds a big fish to help your case.

Ya true, if that isn't a get-out-of-jail-free card, then I don't know what is. I wonder if its a big deal for a cop to bust a high profile guy such as this, if its a boost to their career or anything like that?

Quote: (11-23-2013 07:06 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2013 07:01 PM)Pyre Wrote:  

Ya true, if that isn't a get-out-of-jail-free card, then I don't know what is. I wonder if its a big deal for a cop to bust a high profile guy such as this, if its a boost to their career or anything like that?

That dude just took office this year, so no. Which is also why he got busted. Long term politicos dont get busted unless they do something very very bad, and even then....

On November 20, 2013, Radel pled guilty to a misdemeanor count of possession of cocaine and was sentenced to one year of supervised probation.[22] The same day, Radel announced that he would be taking a leave of absence from Congress to undergo addiction rehabilitation and that he would be donating his salary to charity during his absence.

talk about getting off easy! pffft

anyone else with a filed history of purchasing schedule 1s would not have gotten that kind of cakewalk. i wonder how much was in this vial anyway?

I think it's funny that the guy graduated from an all-boys Catholic high school here in Cincinnati, the school is in the hood but mostly attended by white upper-middle class kids.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

At this rate 10 years from now instead of all the articles on politicians using coke we'll see articles on "Sober politician going against the norm."

I've noticed the higher I climb the more people experimenting with doing lines. I grew up thinking drugs were for poor people...Boy was I wrong.

it's too bad all these politicians are snorting coke rather than taking shrooms

So we know he's a lying hypocrite, but we don't know yet if he's a closet case. Another day, another dollar.

Man these rich people are so dumb when it comes to buying and possessing drugs, why couldn't he just get a trusted source to get the coke for him and bring it to him at his apartment? It reminds me of when Lindsey Lohan was busted for a DUI and they found coke on her, with all of her millions you'd think that she could just pay someone to drive her around and have another call follow them with the gear. Idiots.

There's no such as thing as a "trusted source" when you are at that level of public scrutiny specially with the "snitching" /Attention whoring culture that we have now. Plus, when you have another person involved you are opening yourself up for some type distribution/conspiracy charge. Under most states "selling drugs" is not just selling drugs but also passing them from one person to the next even if no money is involved. For example, if you smoking a joint and then you pass it to your boy, the police here in NY will arrest you for "drug selling." Ridiculous, I know but it happens all the time.

Having said that Police almost never ever bother with fiends. Probably his local dealer ratted him out to police and he got pinched.

Quote: (11-24-2013 12:57 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

At this rate 10 years from now instead of all the articles on politicians using coke we'll see articles on "Sober politician going against the norm."

I've noticed the higher I climb the more people experimenting with doing lines. I grew up thinking drugs were for poor people...Boy was I wrong.

Drug use is for the poor, because they need to escape their shitty lives, and the rich, because they can afford it, but not the middle class.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-24-2013 01:21 AM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

So we know he's a lying hypocrite, but we don't know yet if he's a closet case. Another day, another dollar.

He is a closet homosexual no doubt.

Dead giveaway: "Republican"

Quote: (11-25-2013 06:32 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2013 01:21 AM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

He is a closet homosexual no doubt.

Dead giveaway: "Republican"

[Image: agree.gif]

Quote: (11-24-2013 12:57 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Depends on the drug. Different drugs are associated with different socio-economic classes/subcultures/etc. Meth is for poor rednecks, coke is for rich kids, X is for ravers, and so on.

The attacks on Republicans here is rather weak and childish.

Quote: (11-25-2013 10:22 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

Why shouldn't hypocritical politicians be made fun of?

Quote: (11-25-2013 11:38 PM)PoosyWrecker Wrote:  

Why shouldn't hypocritical politicians be made fun of?

And what, the Democrats aren't hypocrites?

Democrats are the biggest hypocrites.

Threads like these, especially those formulated in this manner, are completely useless to this community.

I don't find the Democrat leaders to be hypocrites at all, we have the term RINO for Republican hypocrite leaders but there is no equivalent Democratic party term. They are very open about their agenda of illegal alien naturalization, firearm confiscation, homosexual marriage, increasing the power of government, increasing size of the welfare state, promoting multiculturalism vs pride in the heritage of America, etc.

Now, on the GOP side we have examples of anti-gay but closet homosexuals like the senator for IOWA and barely hiding in the closet ones like Lindsey Graham. We can count sinful megachurch pastors like Ted Haggard to the list of GOP leaders too. GOP leaders avoided combat service but are supporters of defense (war) spending and foreign intervention, with the exception of McCain... who betrayed the POWs left in SEA. If the NRA wasn't in Washington keeping them in check I doubt if we would still be able to purchase military grade rifles.

Republicans seem so sensitive here.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (11-27-2013 08:15 AM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

Republicans seem so sensitive here.

Of course.

Republican = Sensitive.

Republican = Closeted Homosexual.

Disagreed.

I think these are some of the best political threads.

They are certainly the most truthful.