rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When Women Wanted Sex Much More Than Men-waaw!!!

So I just finished reading this article on alternet.org and I figured I should share it on here. I believe this article is not entirely correct because I still think women still want sex more than men [Look at it critically] - OR?
If I'm wrong then I'd like to know what changed that caused men to be much more interested in sex than women.
Here is the link to the article

I don't see anything real about sex in this article, so I didn't vote.

What I did see was yet another article by a Jewish writer attacking a branch of Christianity under a thinly-veiled premise. I personally don't like any religion, but I'm getting tired of this.

If you flipped this and had Christians bashing Jews, you'd see protests and screams of Anti-Semitism. And yet time after time, Jewish writers behave as if they're above reproach and can say anything about anyone else's religion.

If you want to post something about women and their sex drives, post something real, not bigoted agenda-driven, non-scientific crap.

Here is the bio for this Alternet writer:

Alyssa Goldstein is a contributing writer at Jewish Currents magazine and an intern at Verso Books. She graduated from Bard College with a degree in Sociology. She can be reached at [email protected].

PS: My ex is Jewish. She agrees with me. She said the most prejudice she notices isn't at Jews but from them.

Quote: (11-22-2013 02:48 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Alyssa Goldstein is a contributing writer at Jewish Currents magazine and an intern at Verso Books. She graduated from [i]Bard College with a degree in Sociology. She can be reached at [email protected].[/i]

PS: My ex is Jewish. She agrees with me. She said the most prejudice she notices isn't at Jews but from them.

Haha. A school that is over $40,000 a year to attend for a degree in Sociology.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Considering 'sex' as both 'validation' and 'attention', I'd have to say, yes.

Quote: (11-22-2013 02:48 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I don't see anything real about sex in this article, so I didn't vote.

What I did see was yet another article by a Jewish writer attacking a branch of Christianity under a thinly-veiled premise. I personally don't like any religion, but I'm getting tired of this.

If you flipped this and had Christians bashing Jews, you'd see protests and screams of Anti-Semitism. And yet time after time, Jewish writers behave as if they're above reproach and can say anything about anyone else's religion.

If you want to post something about women and their sex drives, post something real, not bigoted agenda-driven, non-scientific crap.

Alyssa Goldstein is a contributing writer at Jewish Currents magazine and an intern at Verso Books. She graduated from Bard College with a degree in Sociology. She can be reached at [email protected].

Could be that, but it could have more to do with the Sociology degree.

It's been my experience that once you unlock the dam, it comes flooding out. Bitches start not happy about bj's can turn into a chick who hops on your dick unprotected.

It doesn't last. Familiarity breeds contempt on both parts. My game isn't advanced to the point where I keep bitches in heat. Gotta keep adding spice to keep that primal appeal after a certain point.