rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

George Zimmerman Arrested… Again...

http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-arrested...31198.html

This poor bastard can't seem to catch a break. Nothing but bad luck.

Charged with Aggravated Assault after "...his girlfriend called 911 during a domestic dispute, telling police he broke a table in her home and pointed a long-barreled shotgun at her…"

Fucking bitch threw the man under and i don't think he will win this one.

"In September, Zimmerman was handcuffed by police in Lake Mary, Fla., after his estranged wife and her father accused him of threatening them with a gun. He was questioned and released by police at the scene, and no charges were filed."

What a nut.

Why the fuck is he given guns? That's why we can't have nice things.

You know that guy may be hoping for some jail time. Either he feels he should be punished or he just needs to get away from that wife of his. I think she brainfucked him and he lost it, and may have been losing it for some time.

He'll be raped and killed in prison. I'm taking bets.

Quote:Quote:

Yup, I'm sure it's just bad luck.

I'm sure Zimmerman did it in self defense too.

I can't imagine him having any money, plus all the money he owes lawyers because the type of defense you get in big trials don't come cheap. He may have been found not guilty, but he is far from a free man.

edit: His lawyers took the case pro bono, but would like to be paid something.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Oh, Georgie, what are you doing...

The betas in the comments can't comprehend how he's got a girlfriend. Consider yourselves blessed to know why.[Image: thumb.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

You know how we all know women that just seem to "attract drama"? And it always seems to be "bad luck" and "not her fault" blah blah blah.

Yet it keeps happening to them. So odd...

Quote: (11-18-2013 09:13 PM)Agent 47 Wrote:  

http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-arrested...31198.html

Charged with Aggravated Assault after "...his girlfriend called 911 during a domestic dispute, telling police he broke a table in her home and pointed a long-barreled shotgun at her…"

Fucking bitch threw the man under and i don't think he will win this one.

Do you think it is really bad luck, or this is par for the course and he is just sort of a fucked up person? Be honest, you know those guys - they are always in trouble and can't catch this "break." And there are other dudes who are always catching a break. Think it is luck or just who they are?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

If I knew I had a bounty on me (which he knows he does)......jail sounds like a pretty safe place. Protective custody unit and all.....

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I think we underestimate what kind psychological pressure he has faced from the beginning. It's not something that an average man can handle, and outbursts like this is probably an indication that he needs some type of help.

Maybe somebody payed off his girlfriend.

Shooting an unarmed 17yo kid (even if legally justified) probably isn't the best thing for your psychological health, unless you're already a sociopath.

Quote: (11-18-2013 10:12 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think we underestimate what kind psychological pressure he has faced from the beginning. It's not something that an average man can handle, and outbursts like this is probably an indication that he needs some type of help.

Concern trolling?

^^ No, he's just an average dude, and with the court case, media pressure, threats, arrests, etc, it's surprising he hasn't had a nervous breakdown.

Does anyone else find it really terrifying how lax the law is with domestic violence issues?

A woman can basically make any sort of unsubstantiated claim of violence with zero evidence and get you arrested.

I'm not saying Zimmerman didn't do what she said, but saying a guy pointed a gun at you is basically impossible for him to disprove. It would be like if you were just walking down the street minding your own business and some random chick called the cops and said you flashed your dick at her and you got arrested and charged with a sex crime. It's fucked up how guys can get arrested with no evidence besides the woman's claim.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

If my face was plastered to the next national two months hate and got that many death threats while attending for a murder trial, I'd be pretty paranoid, too.

Quote: (11-18-2013 10:47 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Does anyone else find it really terrifying how lax the law is with domestic violence issues?

A woman can basically make any sort of unsubstantiated claim of violence with zero evidence and get you arrested.

I'm not saying Zimmerman didn't do what she said, but saying a guy pointed a gun at you is basically impossible for him to disprove. It would be like if you were just walking down the street minding your own business and some random chick called the cops and said you flashed your dick at her and you got arrested and charged with a sex crime. It's fucked up how guys can get arrested with no evidence besides the woman's claim.

Reminds me of a recent episode of COPS set in Stockton. It was a domestic call. Girl said he choked her and kneed her in the face. Guy said he didn't. While the officer is interviewing her, she admits to instigating the incident by hitting him over the head with a phone. Then, she starts blaming herself and crying. Officer immediately comforts her, says it’s not her fault, and that he’s going to jail. Whaddaya know, she stops crying and says okay. When told he’s going to jail for the night, he protests and asks the officer to check her for marks or other signs of abuse. Officer states that he checked her and found no marks, but California domestic violence law dictates that no marks are required and that the “primary aggressor” (translation: the man) goes to jail. He says he has witnesses to back him up, to which the officer responds “fight it if you’re innocent”.

Season 26 Episode 9 case #2 for anyone who’s interested.

People should stop making excuses for this guy. He's unstable. He's not some symbol for gun rights he is a violent man who apparently has an itchy trigger finger.

This is like women who think no one should call any woman a slut because "society has changed" stop making excuses for this guys horrid behavior.

This guy has definitely been targeted. He should have moved abroad when he had the chance. Now his bitch drama queen "girlfriend" has sunk him for good. I'm sure it was standard bullshit: argument that she provoked, he doesn't have the self-control to handle it, and she then provokes him some more.
Now the bitch will get to go on all the talk shows about how she "helped George get help" and how it will be so cathartically good for him to be in prison. Trust me, 99% of these "domestic violence" cases are bullshit. Pure bullshit.
He is an unsophisticated fool, but system has been out to get him since the verdict.
If it wasn't this, it would be something else. To placate the mob, the feds would have brought some bullshit civil rights case against him.
Politics. All politics.

I bet he's just waiting for her to hit him...

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

If Zimmerman's eyes were any closer together he'd be a cyclops.

[Image: 1384830678210.cached.jpg]