rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why does America have so many white knights and manginas?

Im asking after hearing a bartender tell some guys to chill for saying "hoes" since females were around. Why does society produce so many soft weaklings like this? The guys who will try to fight you for grabbing your girlfriends arm at a party or the hipster lifestyle coaches who dont think guys should call women crazy.

No real fathers, no male role models, birth control pills in the water, BPA.

Quote: (11-15-2013 04:50 PM)Sawyer Wrote:  

No real fathers

White Knights existed just as much 30-40 years ago. Countries with father figures still produce a ton of white knights.

Two reasons:

1. Drake.

2. The younger Generation was raised on Soy Milk.

Quote: (11-15-2013 04:50 PM)Sawyer Wrote:  

No real fathers, no male role models, birth control pills in the water, plastics.

I think this ^^^

Combined with no prostitution making thirsty betas.

Combined with women run the country and will do anything they can to keep men confused and horny to support them.

Yeah they're pathetic. I'm going to warn you if you have an attitude with them you're going to have to open your own business.

Because there aren't enough manly dudes crushing these guys into a powder for their behavior. If this brand of pathetic, low-level white knighting were risky, they wouldn't do it. That's why I'm for treating all forms of white knighting with excessive and graphic brutality.

I'm talking cartel-level shit.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-15-2013 05:03 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Because there aren't enough manly dudes crushing these guys into a powder for their behavior. If this brand of pathetic, low-level white knighting were risky, they wouldn't do it. That's why I'm for treating all forms of white knighting with excessive and graphic brutality.

I'm talking cartel-level shit.
I'm crushing them Tuth and have been my entire life.

Because Anglo-Saxon culture is misandrist at its heart. Feminism just pushed downhill the ball and gravity has done the rest.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Just curious since nobody said anything about the scenarios given... if a random guy imposes himself by grabbing your girlfriend's arm at a party, what would you guys do? I don't get why confronting that is being a white knight. Please explain that to me.

Maybe you'll grab his arm after he grabs your girlfriend's arm since it's not a big deal, lol, you know, testing him to see if he'll react because reacting makes him a white knight then, yeah? Wonder what his reaction will be to that?

Seriously, what would you guys do? I guess you guys tolerate and allow that? Or did you guys just skip over that scenario and just talk to guys simply being pussies?

^ I think you react way differently with respect to your LTR than you would with some strange woman you don't know or a FB.

To me, "white knighting" is the phenomenon of "sticking up" for some random woman you have little or know relationship with or perhaps don't even know.

As to the OP's question, the primary reason I think there is so much white knighting out there is that most men are taught from an early age by the blue-pill system that it's the only way to go. Most haven't yet caught on that it is actually a detriment to their own preceived value. Eventually, I have faith that this will change.

The average man gets it from the left and right.

The left says men and women are equal. "Stop being misogynists!"

The right says to man up and be chivalry. "Don't talk like that around the ladies."

If you hang out here all day, you start to think we are normal.

We are not.

This forum is a subculture. A tiny, counter-cultural subculture.

From an outsiders perspective I'd say it's deeply entrenched in America's puritanical roots. Up until the 00s it was easy to preach all the virtues of wholesome living and church on sunday while spending your days bending college students over motel desks. With our new surveillance society you actually have to live up to the image of the paragon.

Quote: (11-15-2013 06:21 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

We are not.

Talking about the sort of things discussed on this forum is surprisingly easy if you can read your targets. Many men are receptive to the ideas presented here- pretend that it's your original thought and present it in a way that inflates their status mentally if they agree with you, and 90% of them will agree.

I've successfully turned flamboyant bull-pill manginas into what I'd call "purple pill" in that they're actually starting to grasp game theory and developing a backbone when it comes to talking to and dealing with women. This forum and the ideas discussed here really aren't that unpopular in private conversation; in today's mass media attention whoring world, too many are afraid to speak in truth publically if it goes against a politically correct narrative.

The right says to man up and be chivalry. "Don't talk like that around the ladies."

We are not.

Agreed we are not the norm. However, men have always been the reactive gender in the sexual market place. Why is hookup culture the norm now instead of courting? Because women are now willing to give it up wihtout commitment and many men have adapted to that (to their advantage in that case).

I am confident something similar will happen when more men realize that their white knighting gets reward zero.

Quote: (11-15-2013 06:32 PM)alphabeta Wrote:  

We are not.

Talking about the sort of things discussed on this forum is surprisingly easy if you can read your targets. Many men are receptive to the ideas presented here- pretend that it's your original thought and present it in a way that inflates their status mentally if they agree with you, and 90% of them will agree.

I've successfully turned flamboyant bull-pill manginas into what I'd call "purple pill" in that they're actually starting to grasp game theory and developing a backbone when it comes to talking to and dealing with women. This forum and the ideas discussed here really aren't that unpopular in private conversation; in today's mass media attention whoring world, too many are afraid to speak in truth publically if it goes against a politically correct narrative.

Ultimately though, most guys won't back it up with action, and the fear of being alone ropes them back in, even if they outwardly agree with what you say. I know guys who don't trust women who are more than legally and financially entangled with them. And that's what makes this more of a sub-culture than anything else. Knowledge is one thing, putting to practice is another.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

We are not.

It's amazing how much different the people here are from the average person. Try talking to the average person in the United States or Latin America about boxing, daygaming at 14th and the beach, or search and seizure. The truth is the average person is lucky just to be able to breath air, walk, and engage in verbal communication.

We are not.

[Image: grouphug.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

I said a guy trying to fight you because you grabbed your own girlfriends arm. Ive seen guys "check" on a girl when shes arguing or having a relationship meltdown. Youd probably get jumped if you told them to fuck off and mind their own business.

1) THIRST

2) women are seen as this beautiful work of art. something to sit back and view in "awww"... but over time men have taken this to the extreme.

hell, I remember as a young boy getting in trouble for pushing a girl in school. the principal proceeds to tell me "you shouldn't hit girls. you can get them pregnant".... wait! what!?!?... fucking pregnant!!... insane

Quote: (11-15-2013 06:17 PM)redpillrage33 Wrote:  

As to the OP's question, the primary reason I think there is so much white knighting out there is that most men are taught from an early age by the blue-pill system that it's the only way to go. Most haven't yet caught on that it is actually a detriment to their own preceived value. Eventually, I have faith that this will change.

Pretty much this.

Rampant estrogen mimickers and an increasing lack of full-time fathers might also have something to do with it but I'm not sure.

Quote: (11-15-2013 06:32 PM)alphabeta Wrote:  

Agreed, I've had these same conversations. Instinctively, men seem to know that what they hear from feminists and their blue pill ilk is a bunch of bullshit.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Quote: (11-15-2013 06:52 PM)houston Wrote:  

I said a guy trying to fight you because you grabbed your own girlfriends arm. Ive seen guys "check" on a girl when shes arguing or having a relationship meltdown. Youd probably get jumped if you told them to fuck off and mind their own business.
Mouth. In that case read them their rights fast and fuck off or else.

I don't think a lack of fathers is the reason for white knights. Most of the beta white knights come from middle class families with 2 parents. If that was the case, you would expect black men to be the biggest white knights, but that is obviously not true. Having a father might make someone more likely to white knight since that is where most WK's learn pathetic WK behavior from.

"Yeah they're pathetic. I'm going to warn you if you have an attitude with them you're going to have to open your own business."

^El Mech is dead on.

You have two options:

1. Keep your mouth shut, which leads to apathy.
2. Start your own business and set it up to where you can say what you want and not have to kiss the ass of the PC culture.

Is America the worst country for this behavior? Funny thing is ive never seen my dad, relative or an older guy do this for a complete stranger.