rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Exeter University student named 'Britain's horniest student' - bangs 3 guys a week

Exeter University student named 'Britain's horniest student' - bangs 3 guys a week

Quote:Quote:

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/14/ive-passed...k-4187761/
[Image: ad_120479179.jpg?w=650&h=910&crop=1#038;h=1000]

Some may think she is the ultimate feminist, striking a blow for women’s rights and their freedom to enjoy life on the same terms as men. Others may describe her differently.

Either way, Elina Desaine is revelling in being crowned Britain’s horniest student. She has won £500, a crate of alcohol and a year’s supply of condoms, after impressing contest organisers by having sex with up to three men a week.

Miss Desaine – a former pupil at an independent Church of England girls’ school in south London – had slept with only two people before arriving at Exeter University. But she was determined to embrace undergraduate life and broke it off with her boyfriend of two years ‘because I wanted to be able to do what I want’.

She relishes ‘sharking’ – a term used at the university for seducing younger students – and sometimes heads out again afterwards in search of her ‘next victim’.

‘I try to keep a list of all my conquests so I don’t forget but sometimes I have to put descriptions or question marks instead of names,’ the 20-year-old said.

The third-year computer science student admitted her friends were worried her new title – awarded by the Shag At Uni hook-up website – might make it harder for her to find a job.

But Miss Desaine – who insists that all her conquests wear a condom – added: ‘I hope employers see it as a bit of fun and it shows I am more confident than the average girl.’

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bahahahahahahaha her facial expression is priceless: a combination of Krusty the Clown and a fucking spider monkey.

Hookers are smart, they take money.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

shes fucking butters, I posted this on twitter yesterday, the daily mail article was awesome

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (11-15-2013 03:46 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

shes fucking butters, I posted this on twitter yesterday, the daily mail article was awesome

Despite being of immigrant origin, your love of the DM is quite touching. [Image: tongue.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

She's well fucking ugly though, shes supposed to be a latvian but the englishness has rubbed off on here as she's been here since the age of 4, I'm even going to send her a message on facebook for shits and giggles, i lalready told my twitter followers to [Image: biggrin.gif]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

[Image: wb-logo1.jpg]

delicioustacos.com

[Image: attachment.jpg15412]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Imagine the public's reaction if this was a bro. He wouldn't win a prize. His name would be Roosh.

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: aS5Lc00.png]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

^^^ One is not amused.

I think shes alright, shes got an ugly face, and shes got a good body i.e. shes not fat which is a rarity in Britain these days, and anyway ive shagged worse...a lot worse hahaha

‘I hope employers see it as a bit of fun and it shows I am more confident than the average girl.’

Mein Gott!! Her hamster is in f-ing OVERDRIVE over how a prospective employer will see this dubious "prize". But then when she gets out of college and can't get the job she wants, she'll just scream "discrimination" and sue everyone.

That's the modern feminist. "No consequences for me."

If you don't think at least 30% of lower to middleclass women are already doing this, you need to relearn what it is to take the redpill. This really isn't surprising beyond she's getting some mild e-fame for being honest about what a significant portion of women already do.

^ I think it's a higher percentage than 30% actually, but a much lower percentage who would actually enter such a contest, and be "happy" it is in the media.

Her hamster has to spin this one huge (and will have ot keep doing so).

She looks like a whore. I'd already know she had been around the block plenty of times without reading this had I seen a picture of her.

Quote: (11-15-2013 07:44 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

She looks like a whore. I'd already know she had been around the block plenty of times without reading this had I seen a picture of her.

yea you can see it

6/10 would bang drunk.

I'd hit it

Double wrapped, of course

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I'd hit it raw.

I'd totally hit that and I think everyone here would too:

NSFW: http://oxford.tab.co.uk/2013/11/15/exete...t-student/

I'm the King of Beijing!

Does she take it up the ass?

Quote: (11-15-2013 06:23 PM)alphabeta Wrote:  

If you don't think at least 30% of lower to middleclass women are already doing this, you need to relearn what it is to take the redpill. This really isn't surprising beyond she's getting some mild e-fame for being honest about what a significant portion of women already do.

Quote: (11-15-2013 06:30 PM)redpillrage33 Wrote:  

^ I think it's a higher percentage than 30% actually, but a much lower percentage who would actually enter such a contest, and be "happy" it is in the media.

Her hamster has to spin this one huge (and will have ot keep doing so).

[Image: 28jyxpd.gif]

You two have to be [Image: troll.gif]

You think that one in every three women (and by extension men) averages over 150 notches per year?

If a man did this, people would be mad. Unless a celebrity.