rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First dates with 18-20 yo

So I have two dates in two days lined up with girls over 18 and under 21.

Tomorrow my plan is to meet a girl in a center area and we will choose a place to eat. I wanted to get her near my place but she does not have a car to get there and doesn't want me picking her up yet.

My plan is to bring a joint because she sounds like a smoker, also a sprite bottle filled with half sprite half vodka I carry with.

This way during the food I can test out how down she is to smoke or drink by asking her more subtle questions like do you like to smoke? Do you like vodka?

Then if she buys into either we walk somewhere more discreet and light up and drink.

Good plan?

TLDR: If logistics are fucked for a girl that doesn't have an ID to drink, is a joint and an open container your best bet?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Bring sealed bottles n mix together. In the park or something. All conspiratorial like. This way she wont think youre dosing her n its fun n rebellious

Good plan. Don't "pre-mix" the drinks, mix them in front of her. Go to a fun, interesting place so you can walk around and drink. Have a plan to get her back to your place.