rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the Best Game to Use on Latin American Women?

I'll start this off by stating one generally accepted truth. You can't game foreign women the same way you would game USA women.

In Latin America, negs are counter-productive, compliments are good, being somewhat of a soft, sensitive guy is also appreciated, and the women won't even consider you if you're not at least somewhat chivalrous. In short, Latin American women are more genuine.

I will be moving to Latin America soon, and am curious about what works and what doesn't.

I'm thinking the ideal interaction would be make eye contact, direct approach with a tasteful comment yet somewhat sensual/sexual undertone, chat about whatever while conveying charm and make light physical contact throughout the interaction.

Should I avoid saying sexual things to the women during the first couple interactions, like, "Your legs look so sexy in those jeans."?

Is it best to pretend to be a friend, and then over time, slowly change the tone of the relationship? Or just make it clear from the start that you're not going to be just some friend?

I suppose this is somewhat like debating direct vs. indirect. I know it's a lot better to be direct in Latin America than in the USA, but how direct is too direct in Latin America?

I'll try to put something together when I get to a computer. I thought this was going to be a troll thread, but you have some good ideas.

"Latin america“, is a big place. Are we talking puerto rico or bolivia? Are we talking mexico or ecuador? Cuba or uruguay? It would help if you narrowed it down to a specific country or countries.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

In general: the best game to run in latin america......good Spanish.

Nothing beats learning the language and being good at it.

Specifically:
In pro-sexual countries such as Brazil or Venezuela you can do direct game, such as "your legs are sexy" (I wouldn't use that line though).

In conservative places such as Bolivia or Countryside Mexico I would do more indirect and passive game.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (11-10-2013 02:53 PM)rudder Wrote:  

I'll start this off by stating one generally accepted truth. You can't game foreign women the same way you would game USA women.

In Latin America, negs are counter-productive, compliments are good, being somewhat of a soft, sensitive guy is also appreciated, and the women won't even consider you if you're not at least somewhat chivalrous. In short, Latin American women are more genuine.

All that game shit that sprung forth from Mystery method, you can leave at home. In Latin America, just be a normal social person, dance, have confidence and charm, speak the language, dress well and that's pretty much it. All that negging, cockiness and sarcasm you don't need any of that crap.

Latin America is too vague. Brazilian game is very different than Argentinean game.

But yes, textbook Western game doesn't work here. Running asshole game will make you look like a creep to the girls. But being aloof works well.

Speaking spanish is vital, I speak it fluently, when I hit SA it will be fun .... Same for the portuguese too^^

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

rudder, everything the guys told you is right:

First: Know the lenguage, or at least make yourself understable. While some people know english, they still prefer to speak they native lenguage.

Second: Latin America is a very big region, each country (eck, each region inside each country) have a diferent kind of game. It is not the same to game a cocky high society porteña than a cumbia girl from Cordoba.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

OK, yes I'll add some more specifics.

I'm fluent in Spanish, so I'm not worried about that. Generally I have fun in Latin America just by forgetting about "game". I.e. Mystery method inspired stuff, and instead concentrating on being charismatic or just "practicing my Spanish." Hahaha

Let's just say Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia (I have a plane ticket to Lima, but I still haven't decided where I'll end up from there). Approaching average morenitas. No super high class "peninsulares" that basically just look European. I'm sorry, if I was after that sort of woman I would just go to Europe.

The reason I didn't want to mention countries like Peru is because I'm totally expecting troll-like responses such as "being white is the best game."

Quote: (11-10-2013 05:32 PM)shotgun Wrote:  

Running asshole game will make you look like a creep to the girls. But being aloof works well.

OK! This is the nuance I was getting at! How available and sweet should you be? I generally see Latin American women as more fond of a guy that just wants to "compliment and cuddle." Whereas with American women they see it as a sign of weakness.

I mean just look at Latin American society. Couples will be glued together smooching out in crowded public places for HOURS! I never see this in the USA.

Quote: (11-11-2013 01:07 AM)rudder Wrote:  

Running asshole game will make you look like a creep to the girls. But being aloof works well.

OK! This is the nuance I was getting at! How available and sweet should you be? I generally see Latin American women as more fond of a guy that just wants to "compliment and cuddle." Whereas with American women they see it as a sign of weakness.

I mean just look at Latin American society. Couples will be glued together smooching out in crowded public places for HOURS! I never see this in the USA.

Generally Latin culture is much warmer in this sense than anglo culture. Where americans would shake hands they are comfortable greeting strangers with cheek kisses. Not sure how you usually run your game but Latinas respond much better to PDA than their U.S. equivalents.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

From my experience. All you have to do is approach really. In Mexico all you have to do is show interest or say "Hi". The thing about Latin America (well, Mexico anyway) is that IOI are more direct or should I say more obvious than your typical American girl. Mexican girls are huge flirts and will make it clear that they are interested. No games with them. If you approach, you are bound to get laid.

Personal strategy: Aloof nice guy, anddd stryke.

That's how I met my Peruvian girlfriend. I invited her over for dinner. Cooked her a nice meal, my roommates were home so I was like "let's just watch a movie in my room". Notch received.

Forwarning, most Peruvian girls have hairy bush's ... Until you tell them to shave that shit off.

Quote: (11-10-2013 04:59 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

In conservative places such as Bolivia or Countryside Mexico I would do more indirect and passive game.

It could be a little difficult to find a girl worth gaming in Bolivia

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Agree. The only lizards worth of gaming are "peninsulares" (criollas, blanquitas, as you wish to call them). The natives are not worth the time.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

I really enjoy this post very much. Thanks for your informative post.

Quote: (11-11-2013 01:27 PM)Heath Brinson Wrote:  

I really enjoy this post very much. Thanks for your informative post.

[Image: troll.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Personally I don't see the point in Peninsulares. Faux European looking girl that acts like a princess, going to Europe is a much better deal. Going for middle class girls is the best bet, barrio girls might try to pull one on you.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (11-11-2013 01:47 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2013 01:07 AM)rudder Wrote:  

Generally Latin culture is much warmer in this sense than anglo culture. Where americans would shake hands they are comfortable greeting strangers with cheek kisses. Not sure how you usually run your game but Latinas respond much better to PDA than their U.S. equivalents.

One of the main reasons you see more "PDA" in Latin America and Europe is because it is very common to live at home with parents at a much older age than in America.

In Peru, being blonde, having light eyes and being half-tall or tall will be enough to get you easy pussy with no effort at all. Girls will be eye fucking you in the discos and they will be approaching you as if you were the prey (I have seen this so many times ...). If you are not blonde I suggest you get a blonde wig if you are going to Peru.

Quote: (11-11-2013 04:22 AM)hugobuckmaster Wrote:  

Personal strategy: Aloof nice guy, anddd stryke.

That's how I met my Peruvian girlfriend. I invited her over for dinner. Cooked her a nice meal, my roommates were home so I was like "let's just watch a movie in my room". Notch received.

Forwarning, most Peruvian girls have hairy bush's ... Until you tell them to shave that shit off.

Hahah that is almost exactly what happen with me and a Peruana I banged. Meet her online, visited her at her work, on her day off I made plans to hang out. On that day after hanging out for a while I said let's go watch a movie at my place. Told her to lay down next to me in bed because it was more comfortable and then I banged her.

Quote: (11-15-2013 03:32 PM)Arcangel Wrote:  

In Peru, being blonde, having light eyes and being half-tall or tall will be enough to get you easy pussy with no effort at all. Girls will be eye fucking you in the discos and they will be approaching you as if you were the prey (I have seen this so many times ...). If you are not blonde I suggest you get a blonde wig if you are going to Peru.

Will this look do for me?

[Image: dem3man_349083.jpeg]

I haven't seen this yet (not saying it's not there, may have missed it. If so, my bad) but I rarely hear people mention sense of humor. While I expect this is true throughout most of Latin America, I can only speak knowledgeably about Colombia.

Bear in mind that much of Latin America takes social clues from he United States and other English-speaking countries. I'm from a part of the US where sense of humor is probably more developed and more important than other areas.

The Simpsons and other cartoons are often translated here, presumably because the voice-over is more simply and inexpensively completed. But if you listen closely, the more witty, intelligent jokes are translated literally with almost no attention given to references and jokes that makes show like the Simpsons funny. Much of Colombian humor is an over-acted rendition of 'fat guy falls down.' Not saying there's no place for this but if you only have humor such as this, I'd argue you're where the US was decades ago and the rest of Latin America is still catching up. Therefore, if you can get somebody tuned into a more modern sense of humor, you'll be different and more favored.

When people ask me here what I miss I always answer with 'sense of humor and sports.' Of course these are both true, but it also may start others down the path of understanding a different, new humor, don't get me wrong, you still have to follow up sarcasm with a quick smile, but there is value in the difference and you can get people thinking in your terms a bit.

Just my two cents. I'm not saying it's necessary, but it can help you stand out, especially when speaking to another English-speaker who may have similar humor. Two people doing it can drag along others from Latin America so they can understand better and appreciate it more.

^ the only set back with being funny is humor is the hardest thing to translate. But I do agree, having a sense of humor can get you a long way with Latin girls. Latinos are very happy and optimistic people. They love a good laugh.

Absolutely hard to translate and sarcasm literally doesn't even exist in many places. You often have to guide them, but once the door opens, the good news is that you're often introducing them to a whole new world that is fantastic, with new humor on levels they never considered.