rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man punches female attacker through glass

First half is boring, but then it gets good..

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

I could watch that over and over.

She puts her weight into her right straight and he barely flinches.

He lets out a light jab and she flies back into the glass.

Bitches everywhere need to see this in school to understand what it really means to fight a guy.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Hahahaha I actually said "oh shit!" at the end, not many things online make me physically react, but that was good!

"The guy in the green just fucked over some girl"

No, you cunt. Some girl just got fucked over by her own delusions of grandeur and false sense of invulnerability.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

She apparently didn't realize that Elektra, Catwoman, and Lara Croft are fictional characters.

I like how fast her tune changes once she gets hit back.
You were just ready to punch a dude, now you're crying? Don't let the patriarchy win!

I yelled out "Shaq!!!!" when the end happened.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Top comment: "With equal rights comes equal lefts"

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Delete

It's funny some feminists actually believe men are socially conditioned to be stronger than women but really we are both equal in strength.

only idiots pick fights with guys way above their own weight class

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Close inspection shows the window was already compromised before the incident.

[Image: attachment.jpg15254]   

Quote: (11-03-2013 06:21 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Close inspection shows the window was already compromised before the incident.

That happened from the first shove.

Edit: On closer inspection, the crack was there from the beginning.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (11-03-2013 06:50 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

That happened from the first shove.

No it didn't. Look @0:02, before the first shove, and it's already there.

[Image: attachment.jpg15255]   

That's a big dude. Most dudes (since we have brains and aren't entitled up the ass) would think very carefully before punching a big fucker like that.

Not "Stupid woman" she can do anything.

I wish someone would've yelled -- "You go girl" ... to the hospital.

This feminism crap is out of control. It is time for the women who just want to be women to open their damn mouths against it. Or their daughters could end up like this.

With that said, it is damn funny seeing this. I would almost guess that guy is a doorman at a bar and the people outside got kicked out.

Quote: (11-03-2013 06:55 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

That's a big dude. Most dudes (since we have brains and aren't entitled up the ass) would think very carefully before punching a big fucker like that.

You especially don't want to attack a big dude in tight confines like that. That's a recipe for getting knocked out. You want to open up space, where you can maybe neutralize some of his size and reach advantage with speed and mobility. You probably want to rotate to his weak side and get him off balance.

Poor strategy.

She was at a significant reach disadvantage.

She should have fought in closer quarters and worked the body. Then come up with shots to the head.

Instead, they fought at a distance and he was able to keep her on the end of his jab.

10-9 to the guy in the green.

Quote: (11-03-2013 06:55 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

Not "Stupid woman" she can do anything.

I wish someone would've yelled -- "You go girl" ... to the hospital.

Bill Burr had a great skit talking about that. I think it's called, "Women are Assholes."

Despite the crack in the window - it's still a satisfying 1 minute 1 second window of reality.

Those chavs doing the narration sounded annoying, though.

Wald

What's with the girl getting in the the big dude's face at the end? Didn't she just see wtf just happened to the other girl?

"Get your hands [off/up ?]"

It's like unless a direct ass whipping is applied to the girl, she can't seem to fathom she is just as weak as the other girl.

In general the comments support the man and joke about females wanting equality. Hopefully this new trend continues. If a girl hits me the first thing that will cross my mind is "how many people here will try to jump me if I defend myself" even if you go out of your way to restrain the girl and not hurt her there is good chance a white knight will step in, if not a whole group of them. Its ridiculous to think a man shouldn't defend himself if he gets punched in the face or kicked in the nuts.

That guy looks to be at least 6'5". He's as tall as the fucking door. Not a skinny dude, either. As HeyPete said, no guy would think he could just casually start a fight with a giant like that. If you even think about going at it with a guy of that size, you'd better be ready to go all out.

But this bitch just thinks she can punch him in the face and get away with it?

I think a lot of women are living in a different reality. It's almost as if they honestly don't understand how much more powerful men are than women. This is what happens when society emasculates men and tells them that they can never lay their hands on a woman. If this bitch had been slapped around a bit before by one of her boyfriends when she stepped out of line there's no way she would have punched this guy. She would have learned her lesson. She would have a visceral understanding of the male strength and power advantage, and would never think to step to some random guy, much less a giant one.

The feminist idea of progress: instead of taking the occasional bitch slap when warranted, women grow up in a bubble of delusion, then one day attack a man and risk getting KOed on the street, just like a man would. Equality?

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I think the only reason nobody white-knighted and tried to attack the guy was because he's too big.

Notice the chick with cameraman even called punchface a cunt until shit hit the glass then it's back to cheering for Team Vagina that big man hit her, meh.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"