rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boxers or Briefs

Boxers or Briefs

I have always worn boxers my whole life but the about a week ago after having sex with a girl she jokingly commented that I wear boxers still.

I do have a few pairs of boxer briefs but I have always felt better letting my junk hang then letting it feel restrained in briefs. I understand briefs will make your body more aesthetically pleasing but I just don't really enjoy the feeling as much.

I also like to sleep commando sometimes to really feel free.

What do you guys wear?

Boxers or Briefs

[Image: attachment.jpg15214]   

http://www.amazon.com/Champion-Double-Ac...xer+briefs

Boxers or Briefs

She make a joke that you wear boxers? That's odd, most make jokes on people who wear briefs.

I like to let my nuts breathe so I'll choose boxers, not to mention more air flows through.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Boxers or Briefs

Boxer-briefs, all the time.

Boxers or Briefs

briefs yo

Boxers or Briefs

Briefs are more mature, boxers are more juvenile like you're still in college. I started to make a transition to briefs, but I will agree that they are not as comfortable. After wearing boxers my whole life, my balls feel squished in briefs, but I'm starting to get used to them. As far as I'm concerned the best thing about briefs is they accentuate your body more and if you do squats and deadlifts, are fit, and wear tighter fitting jeans that's a big bonus.

Boxers or Briefs

Boxers. I wonder why that girl finds tighty-wighties manly; maybe she saw Daddy wearing them when she was a little kid.

Boxers or Briefs

Commando

Boxers or Briefs

I have a pair of tapered boxers. I prefer them to regular loose boxers. I'm going to pick up a few more pairs.

[Image: 9921-jhm-jockey-mens-classic-tapered-box...-18917.jpg]

I wear both boxer briefs and regular briefs. Boxer briefs are for everyday and workouts while my briefs are for nights out. Gotta have something that makes me feel extra sexy [Image: wink.gif]

[Image: calvin-klein-body-briefs-black-small.jpg]

Boxers or Briefs

Quote: (11-02-2013 10:24 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Briefs are more mature, boxers are more juvenile like you're still in college. I started to make a transition to briefs, but I will agree that they are not as comfortable. After wearing boxers my whole life, my balls feel squished in briefs, but I'm starting to get used to them. As far as I'm concerned the best thing about briefs is they accentuate your body more and if you do squats and deadlifts, are fit, and wear tighter fitting jeans that's a big bonus.

Have things been analyzed so much that you can now base maturity off underwear choices?

Did I miss the memo about briefs being Red Pill or something?

Boxers or Briefs

The best underwear is boxers that are tight to your legs to show your trained phisique, but with a large place for your balls and erection.

Briefs are for little children and seniors who don't lift weights.

Boxers or Briefs

Kinda funny when you hit middle school tighty whities are lame and everyone switches to boxers then you get a little older and boxers are kinda high school.

Wear what feels comfortable for you. With tighter fitting pants or doing something athletic I'll wear boxer briefs or tighty whities but I actually prefer loose boxers, let my stuff air out and jangle a bit lol. My past few girlfriends have really liked those really tight spandex type boxer briefs that are popular in Mexico so have a lot of pairs of those and they are surprisingly comfortabl eand breathable despite being so thight.

Boxers or Briefs

Boxer-briefs, all the way. They show your physique (as mentioned earlier), make your ass look good, and are more comfortable than boxers. Spend some money and get some nice underwear. I used to rock Champion, but was gifted some boxer-briefs from Banana Republic from a girl I was smashing at the time. Expensive, yes, but substantially more comfortable and every chick I bang comments on how great I look in underwear or on my "taste" in underwear, as if I actually have some.

Seems like an unnecessary expense, but premium underwear is like spending money on quality food, for me.

Either way, get boxer-briefs. Boxers are for teenagers.

Boxers or Briefs

Dated a lingerie designer a while ago. She got me into higher quality underwear for myself.

Rock stuff like this now:

[Image: mzs1yH-mZDFLJh2DrjTrjuA.jpg]

[Image: 412XpNqvRlL._SX160_.jpg]

[Image: 41TB0YdL6jL._SY200_.jpg]

Every girl since has complimented me and seems pretty impressed by my assortment of colorful boxer briefs.

A side benefit of having darker colored underwear is they don't show skid marks. I am never going back to white underwear ever again!

Boxers or Briefs

I recently bought a pair of silk boxers - highly recommended. Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all... nothing at all...

Of course, you've got to be sure about where you buy it from, so they don't try to fuck you with some polyester.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Boxers or Briefs

wait, you guys actually wear underwear?

ive been commando for over a decade

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Boxers or Briefs

Quote: (12-15-2014 06:13 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I was rocking commando for about the same amount of time.
But the desire not to trip over my huge balls when I'm 80 was too high. So changed to boxer briefs

Boxers or Briefs

Quote: (12-15-2014 06:42 PM)pialo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2014 06:13 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I was rocking commando for about the same amount of time.
But the desire not to trip over my huge balls when I'm 80 was too high. So changed to boxer briefs

I dig commando, but there's the issue of having to excessively wash your trousers.

Also I wear suits to work. Wool against penis? Not even once.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Boxers or Briefs

I wear boxer briefs. I'm overweight and walk at least a couple hours a day so chafing can be a problem with loose fitting boxers. I get them a size too big because I'm not a fan of testicle constriction.

Boxers or Briefs

Commando works great until:

[Image: zipper-scene.jpg]

Be careful out there guys.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Boxers or Briefs

I used to wear briefs. Obviously it's the most comfortable one especially when you are in workout shorts.

But I got brain washed by American guys on car forums that it is gay to wear.

now I just wear boxer briefs.

Calvin Klein is too common. I discovered this brand https://www.c-in2.com

I am not sure if their main target is Gay.

Boxers or Briefs

I wore briefs most of my life until maybe age 18? From then on I went commando. I could never find boxers that fit me well. I have big legs and they were always restrictive or felt uncomfortable under my pants.

After going commando, I ended up accidentally buying some boxers that fit me perfectly, and I've worn boxers ever since.

But is my advisory: briefs make your testicular tempature too high. This is bad for T production, sperm count, and no doubt contributes to testicular cancer if you're at risk for that ( and you never know that usually).

Keep your balls cool as possible. Stay away from briefs.