rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

15 Reasons to Date a Single Mom
5 Reasons to Date a Single Mom
Eharmony vomits all over their keyboard to get this article out:

http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/da...m7eGxD6s7W

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

But check out the comments they're getting. Is that some realtalk getting past the feminized narrative?

[Image: clap.gif]
"not my sperm, not my concern"

haha great.

I like single moms though, their schedules make them easier to keep in the rotation without having to devote multiple nights a week. I just had a few month fling with a single mom that could only come over on thursday. It was great, now I need to find a new thursday night girl.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha
College girls are too clingy with all their free time.

Single moms are just come and go. Straight to business and off to work she goes.

Ditto for business women, they barely have enough time for D since they're so busy "climbing the corporate ladder".

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
A single mom is a person that either let a total loser into her life, has terrible taste in men and is a terrible judge of character...or she ran off a good guy. Either way, only good for a pump and dump...obviously this excludes widows.
Gold in the comments:

Quote:Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA are they serious? Number 13 is great. Yea take those womb turds to Disneyworld and drop hundreds of dollars on another man's kids. eHarmony is really reaching here.

Yea take those womb turds to Disneyworld and drop hundreds of dollars on another man's kids

womb turds

[Image: 17812d1359252667-jerry-myles-mbb-recruit..._jerry.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
Easy to get if she thinks she can get you to pay for her stuff.
Out the gate.....BAM!! "This dude must've been hurt by a single mom." (the typical would be response[Image: dodgy.gif] )

"Bip Lob · Works at Engineer
the feminists paid the "eharmony" for their secret agenda.... NEVER date any single mother.....These cunts just want FREE ride from hard working innocent MEN . Fuk those single moms"

[Image: ohshit.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"
Womb turd appears to be a legit slang term.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...omb%20turd

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
This list should be substantially reduced. Here's my version:

1. You know she puts out

2. Her bastard limits her options
Quote: (10-28-2013 06:06 PM)DetlefMourning Wrote:  

A single mom is a person that either let a total loser into her life, has terrible taste in men and is a terrible judge of character...or she ran off a good guy. Either way, only good for a pump and dump...obviously this excludes widows.

95% of the time

John D'Oh
Article brought to you by the author of "15 Reasons to Purchase a Car That's Been in an Accident"

Pretty fucking funny comment. I am surprised eHarmony didn't turn off the comments.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
[Image: attachment.jpg15106]   

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
Very promising comments section. By God this culture may yet have a chance. Also good use of new gif.
7 reasons to date older women

15 reasons to date single moms

If the trend is to make stories about the benefits of dating undesireable women I wonder if a mainstream news outlet will come out with an article about the 10 reasons to date overweight women before Nigel does.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

LMAO, next thing you know, the author is going to give 15 reasons to buy a time share in Atlantic City.

Hahahahahaha XD
I didn't get the Atlantic City one. Most of the comments trashed the article which is a good sign.
Quote: (10-28-2013 07:18 PM)kbell Wrote:  

I didn't get the Atlantic City one. Most of the comments trashed the article which is a good sign.

I think his point was that in his opinion, dating a single mom is a bad move, as would be buying a time share in Atlantic City. I guess he is implying that there would be better places to buy a time share than in Atlantic City and better women to date that a single mom.
I fucking love the comments to that article!
I've banged/dated plenty of single mothers-both of my regulars now are single moms and I agree in general terms with some of the points

They are more easygoing, less demanding, appreciative, less narcissistic, less clingy,more eager to please, and more mentally and emotionally stable than childless women

They spend a huge amount of their time working and taking care of the kid, so when they get a chance to go out with a fun guy they are truly excited about it and don't take you for granted. They have a hard time getting regular sex, so they are totally into it when they get the opportunity

As AntiTrace said, their schedules give them little time to be up your butt with constant texts and demands to see you.

The big caveat is to avoid getting involved with the kid

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
Great comments

15 REASONS WHY SUM TING WENT WONG WITH OUR LITTLE PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND WE CAN'T GET A FREAKIN DATE:
1. She’s no wimp. Single moms are tough and independent.
SHE WON'T THINK TWICE ABOUT TELLING YOU SHE DOES NOT NEED YOU AND CAN GET ANY GUY SHE WANTS
2. She’s already a great mom. (And weren’t you looking for someone who would be a great mother? Look no further!)
SHE THE WORST MOM ON THE PLANET FOR NOT FINDING COMMON GROUND WITH THE ONLY OTHER PERSON ON THE PLANET THAT HAS HER KIDS BEST INTEREST AT HEART. DIVIDED WE FALL.
3. She’s incredibly patient, but doesn’t have a lot of tolerance for bad behavior. She’ll be good for you.
WHEN IT GOES HER WAY
4. She doesn’t play games. She doesn’t have time to just fool around. She takes her relationships seriously.
SHE PLAYS THE WORST GAME OF THEM ALL. ACTING LIKE A 10 WHEN SHE IS A 7
5. She’ll only keep you around if the relationship is a good thing for both her and her kids. You won’t have to guess if she’s into you.
USES THE TAKE AWAY CLOSE TO KEEP YOU GUESSING AND INCREASE HER PERCEIVED VALUE
6. Single moms are easy to pamper. (They don’t get breaks very often. Hint, hint.)
WILL CHEAT ON YOU IN A HEARTBEAT
7. She’s loyal — and is fiercely protective of her little brood.
NO ONE CAN MEASURE UP TO WHAT SHE EXPECTS FROM A MAN
8. She can articulate what she wants and needs from a relationship.
BOSSY, CONTROLLING
9. Single moms are both practical and fun. There’s no room for diva behavior.
WILL NEVER BE SERIOUS ABOUT YOU
10. She’s no longer a party girl, but a fun night out is still very welcome.
11. She’s selfless. Single moms put others’ needs before their own.
ONLY HER KIDS. NO ONE ELSE. NOT EVEN THE REASON WHY SHE WAS ABLE TO HAVE THE KIDS.
12. Moms make the best lasagna and give the best back rubs.
ONLY FOR THE KIDS. YOU ARE STILL NOTHING OR AT BEST, A MEANS TO AN END.
13. You’ll get to take part in adventures to amusement parks, the zoo and the park. Bonus: You’ll have an excuse to play with toys.
FORCED TO DO LAME STUFF TO PROVE YOUR LOYALTY.
14. She’s adaptable. She knows that life doesn’t always go as planned and has learned how to make the best of it.
DRAG YOU DOWN INTO HER PIT OF HELL
15. Single moms can do it all, but are super-appreciative of a helping hand. Woo her with kindness and acts of service.
THIS IS EXPECTED BEHAVIOR FROM YOU

someone also added this video link

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste
That comment section gives me some hope. Some.
This article appears to be part of a series of "15 Reasons" articles. Here are some of the others:

15 Reasons to Date a Librarian
http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/da...m8ZilXnZUQ

15 Reasons to Date a Cancer
http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/da...m8Zp1XnZUQ

15 Reasons to Date a Lawyer
http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/da...m8X_1XnZUQ

15 Reasons to Date a Pharmacist
http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/da...m8Y4VXnZUQ

15 Reasons to Date a Veterinarian
http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/da...m8Y-VXnZUQ

15 Reasons to Date a Therapist
http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/da...m8ZJ1XnZUQ

15 Reasons to Date a Nurse
http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/da...m8ZPlXnZUQ

15 Reasons to Date a Writer
http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/da...m8ZcFXnZUQ
There's also a "15 Reasons" article for single dads; here it is:
http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/da...m8aGVXnZUQ

Here are some of the comments. Many women have made negative comments that parallel the "single mother" comments:

"Every time I dated a guy with kids they didn't want any more. Gimme one reason to be in a relationship where I will never come 1st. And I'll be expected to love his kids while getting none of the accolades. No thanks!"

"hahahaha... whoever wrote this has NEVER dated a single Dad!"

"Did anyone stop to consider that they might be single dads for a reason? Having a child doesn't magically transform every guy into a selfless, caring mature, responsible man."

"I don't date single dads. Having lost custody of my children to my abusive former spouse, just because he had more money, and could hire a better attorney, when I meet a guy who has custody of his kids, I always want to ask, 'What lie did you tell to take your kids away from their mother?'"
I have to take the "abusive former spouse" with a grain of salt. You have to be a royal fuckup as a woman to lose custody of the kids. Of course you expect that type of shit on the internet. In the real world, I've noticed the opposite. Single dads seem to get a +DHV because 1) pre-selection and 2) they have shown they will make the ultimate sacrifice for the kid. Sure, the selfish ones won't stick around, but they still get theirs. Unless they are the angry beta type like my father.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.
Dalrock takes eharmony apart in his usual way. Good article:

http://dalrock.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/...e-fathers/

Some quotes from Dalrock:

10. She’s no longer a party girl, but a fun night out is still very welcome.

Good news! She’s had her alpha f****, so now it is time for your beta bucks!

Here is another one I can’t imagine they typed up with a straight face (emphasis mine):

7. She’s loyal — and is fiercely protective of her little brood.

Not being married to the father of her children isn’t a marker of loyalty.