rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Key things about Vegas Strip Clubs

I was reading another thread and the advice was horrible.

Getting there: If you take a cab to a strip club in Vegas, you are going to pay a 50 (or thereabouts) dollar cover to get in. The club pays cabbies to take people there, they pay them with the cover you pay at the door. It has nothing to do with having an out of state license. Avoid taking a cab and you're fine. Just make sure the doorman know's you didn't take a cab or town car.

Working around the cover : I HAD to take a cab one time and I told the driver up front he wasn't getting his cut. He's going to be pissed if you do this so insist on him taking you to someplace within walking distance. Alternatively, if you're with a few people, you can call the strip club and usually arrange for them to come to your hotel and pick you up. Just tip the driver and you're all good. Obviously if you have a rental you can drive yourself. I always drive myself but, then again, I don't get too f'ed up either so it's grown up decision time.

The girls- Everyone has their theories about picking up in a strip club. Here are mine. First off, she doesn't see a person, she sees a dollar sign. You buy a dance from her and you're out. Some girls actually just want to sit, stop hustling for a minute and chill. If you hit it off, they'll go hustle and come back to hang out for rest breaks. These are your best bets. If you can afford it, buy a dance from the girl you like but, buy it for your friend (even better if your friend is a girl because this will get the stripper horny, conflicted, and thinking about you). This way you seem disinterested while not looking cheap and she'll want to actually dance for you to show you how good she can work it.
I said it in another post but, I'll reiterate it here, a lot of locals hang out at the clubs (mainly Rhino and Sapphires) so the girls are more open to being picked up. Bottom line though, you have to be good looking, have status, or a decent bank roll to pull girls.

Now, if you become friends with one of these chicks by meeting her outside of the club, you are in BIGTIME. A lot of these girls only work as much as they have to, so they go out a lot. The longer a girl works at a club, the more she isolates herself from normal chicks to the point where, all of her friends are strippers or people that work at the club. Which means if you go out with her and a few friends, you are going to have a fucking blast.

FIN

Quote: (11-06-2010 10:57 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Bottom line though, you have to be good looking, have status, or a decent bank roll to pull girls.

Now, if you become friends with one of these chicks by meeting her outside of the club, you are in BIGTIME.

The first sentence is pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain. Geeez, if we all had that goin' on we wouldn't need to go anywhere. Pussy follows money. Not the other way around.

I think the second sentence is the trick. The thing is finding where there's a concentration of strippers.

Quote: (11-07-2010 03:19 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Bottom line though, you have to be good looking, have status, or a decent bank roll to pull girls.

Now, if you become friends with one of these chicks by meeting her outside of the club, you are in BIGTIME.

The first sentence is pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain. Geeez, if we all had that goin' on we wouldn't need to go anywhere. Pussy follows money. Not the other way around.

I think the second sentence is the trick. The thing is finding where there's a concentration of strippers.

Well, I did just save you 50 bucks through the front door. You're welcome for the thread. The city itself is a large concentration of strippers. Some of you dudes criticizing individual sentences are fucking ridiculous.

solid advice, I think I did a write up about this a year or so ago, my friend owns 2 clubs. I think its hilarious some idiots advice which is regurgitated shit they read online. I've picked up strippers, but now I could care less, they are either users, crack heads, or the few who are smart enough to NEVER ever mix and are only there for the money. Either way 90% are fucking crazy. If you must, its always fun to bring a girl and use the girl to pick up the stripper(buy HER a lap dance). I used to let them know I wasnt a client (aka an ATM machine) and like Fisto said, sometime they just want a break and talk to someone normal.

Quote: (11-09-2010 07:17 PM)clr Wrote:  

solid advice, I think I did a write up about this a year or so ago, my friend owns 2 clubs. I think its hilarious some idiots advice which is regurgitated shit they read online. I've picked up strippers, but now I could care less, they are either users, crack heads, or the few who are smart enough to NEVER ever mix and are only there for the money. Either way 90% are fucking crazy. If you must, its always fun to bring a girl and use the girl to pick up the stripper(buy HER a lap dance). I used to let them know I wasnt a client (aka an ATM machine) and like Fisto said, sometime they just want a break and talk to someone normal.

They are out of their mfing minds. The ones I've been with are so delusional and crazy I couldn't see them more than a few times. Just wasn't worth it.

ditto, only good thing is they are all bi, and a lot of fun at parties, but yeah, fucking crazy!

Man, it's dissapointing to see so many people come to my hometown to pick up strippers when there are so many good looking babes out there that aren't strippers, and somewhat sain. Not to mention all the awesome things to do other than waste your money at a strip club. If you are picking up a stripper, how many other guys do you think she went home with the last 4 weeks? Every stripper I know is totally fucked in the head and most of them are huge sluts. I mean I like girls who fuck, but not the whole town. One of the strippers I know, we called her "table queen" because in highschool we had her on a picnic table in the park with 5 dudes finger banging her and getting head, then 3 of them fucked her, all the same night. I see trying to bang strippers at strip clubs barely a step above p4p. Shit, you go to a strip club in Brazil, that's what the girls are there for, pay for play. Wouldn't you rather spend the $50 going out with your boys having a good time, spending the $50 on drinks and looking for girls that are gonna be more worth your time than strippers? And I'm fairly certain most people who are going to strip clubs to pick up are striking out at least 80% of the time. That 80% of the time, did it feel good to spend $50 on blue balls?

Here's another stripper story... On my birthday, my mom gets me a hotel on the strip and me and 5 friends go out to rage. We end up catching a limo to the strip club, after what had already been a huge night, it's probably 1-2 am at this point. I get there, and I never buy dances, in fact last time I saw one of my close friends she was saying how funny it was to watch me at strip clubs because I basically tell the girls, "You think I'm gonna pay for you to hump my leg?" But anyways, I'm hammered, it's my b-day, I buy the dance. After the dance I reach into my pocket and pull out $24 for a $30 lap dance. I say:

"Shit, I only have $24, but I've got some Valume, could I just pay you in those?"

The stripper goes, "How did you know I do drugs?"

I reply, "You're a stripper."

Of corse she took the valume over the $24. At this time I sold a good amount of pharmy pills. She got my number and called me every week for at least 100 xanex. She would call me and some weeks I wouldn't have them. Those weeks I would tell her I would see what I could do. She would call me every 6 hours telling me how much she needed them and how she was going into convulsions because she was without them (That's why I recommend not selling hard drugs. It sucks to know you are selling people something that is ruining their life). This chick was nuts! Those are the type of girls that are strippers.

Getting there: If you take a cab to a strip club in Vegas, you are going to pay a 50 (or thereabouts) dollar cover to get in. The club pays cabbies to take people there, they pay them with the cover you pay at the door. It has nothing to do with having an out of state license. Avoid taking a cab and you're fine. Just make sure the doorman know's you didn't take a cab or town car.

FIN

just bumping this old thread.

Fisto commented how you have to pay extra to get into the LV Spearmint Rhino if you take a cab there.

To get around this, I was thinking of getting the cabbie to drop me off at the Chrome Gypsy Tattoo Shop and then walk to the Spearmint

I tried to paste the googlemaps link here but didn't work but looking on the map the two places seem to be pretty close together.

Can someone who knows Vegas comment whether that tattoo place (http://chromegypsytattoo.com/) is walking distance from the Rhino and whether this is doable late at night in terms of safety etc?

thanks

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Never saw this thread (must have been on a hiatus).

"The club pays cabbies to take people there, they pay them with the cover you pay at the door."

This is not always true. Clubs pay cabbies sometimes. Sometimes there is a "lock out".

"It has nothing to do with having an out of state license."

It is cheaper if you are a Vegas local. I have experienced this first hand no less than 20 times.

I haven't been recently though, so this may have changed, but I doubt it.

zanetti-

"Can someone who knows Vegas comment whether that tattoo place (http://chromegypsytattoo.com/) is walking distance from the Rhino and whether this is doable late at night in terms of safety etc?"

Not sure about the location of that spot, but generally speaking, walking around Las Vegas in the areas of the strip clubs is 100% safe.

You would have to be really unlucky for something to happen to you.

Although, remember what happened to Tupac.

I'm in Vegas now. There are strippers all over the place. The grocery store, the gas station, the mall, In and Out burger, etc.

You can always tell because they have that "look". Hot body, slutty/swanky body language, tongue ring, tats, red streaks in hair, rims on their car, pink sweat suits, etc.

I approached a fine one in the parking lot of a grocery store...

Me: nice rims
Her: thx
Me: What does your license plate say?
Her: Huh?

It said... STOPH8N

Me: Oh I got it now, stop hatin'.
Her: People either love it or hate it
Me: thats always a good sign
Her: I know right
Me: U from Vegas?
Her: Ya U?
Me: No Cali
Her: I used to live in Palm Springs
Me: cool, I got that Cali organic outdoor, wanna smoke?
Her: Hell yeah, I got some purple

20 minutes later we were at her house smoking. I thought it might be a set up so I was very careful and even scouted out the house and location before going in. I also texted my bro the address in case I got killed. She ended up being a very sweet hippy type-stripper. I'm surprised she invited me to her house so soon but I guess sometimes I am good at getting girls to lower the defense.

We hung out for about 30 mins. I didn't try to touch on her or anything. I will try that next time.

I'm staying with family but hung out at the Palms. If you get a room key the clubs are free. I just asked the couple behind me in line if I could borrow one of their keys for a minute to avoid the 20 dollar cover. They said cool. Sometimes I just wait by the checkout desk and ask people for their key after they check out. I'm just honest. I say, "can I have your old useless key, I use it to get into the clubs". They usually laugh and give it to me. That key gets me into the pool and clubs for free.

The Clubs were actually kind of dead. Not much action right now. You gotta go when they have famous DJ's and shit like that.

Also, the Student Rec Center at UNLV is crazy. Best gym in town and honeys everywhere!

I was good friends with a stripper who worked at Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. Picked her up during one of my trips and after we got past the fuck buddy relationship, we became good friends. I've been to Rhino plenty of times (several dozen times) because of my 'in' with her and I was always surprised how many of the women there are normal in the sense that they aren't coke-head sluts. They definitely aren't physicists or over achievers, but at the higher end places in the prime time cities, you'll find better quality women working.

"I was always surprised how many of the women there are normal in the sense that they aren't coke-head sluts. They definitely aren't physicists or over achievers, but at the higher end places in the prime time cities, you'll find better quality women working."

People who say all dancers are all "f*cking crazy" and "coke-heads" have little experience with dancers.

Sure they exist.

But how many "normal" American girls aren't "f*cking crazy" and "coke-heads" either?

Furthermore, the lines between Exotic Dancers and "Normal" girls in today's day and age are completely blurred anyways.

I think alot of these girls are relatively "normal", they just don't want to work at the mall or wait tables.

They want fast money. Who can blame them?

They are just like us. They don't want to work 40 hours a week just to scrape by.

Girls fly into Vegas Thursday night, and leave Sunday with 2-3k or more.

Quote: (08-18-2011 09:27 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

but at the higher end places in the prime time cities, you'll find better quality women working.

Yup

Quote: (08-18-2011 09:39 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Furthermore, the lines between Exotic Dancers and "Normal" girls in today's day and age are completely blurred anyways.

Hilarious!

These days very few strippers are cokeheads. What is a somewhat cheap and good strip club in Vegas ? I can't imagine paying more than $20 cover.

I'll reiterate it here, a lot of locals hang out at the clubs (mainly Rhino and Sapphires) so the girls are more open to being picked up. Bottom line though, you have to be good looking, have status, or a decent bank roll to pull girls.

FIN

OMG, If you really believe this is true, you should consider quitting this website. The game is real....Only true players know that. By making this statement, this only reveals your belief and weak ass game.

Yes money, looks, and status can elevate your game. No doubt, but having good game helps also. But looks, money and status can only take you so far.

I have dated ESPN reporter, models, bartenders, go go dancers, and sorority girls. And yes I have been rejected also. I am a realist.

I can tell you looks don't matter, only to a certain degree and extent. Given your lack of looks need to be made up by your status and sense of fashion and knowledge of female psych.

End the end your post is much like the other vegas advice, very general and useless.

Tellling people you have to have status and looks. Thats kind of useless advice, even if it is true.

The $50 cover is a new thing to me.

I've always paid $20, since I'd roll with a local.

In Vegas, "local ID" is a huge deal.

Gets you in free at a lot of pool parties, too.

Always roll with a local when possible.