rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College Football player have charges dropped of rape accusations

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaki..._rape.html

Quote:Quote:

All charges have been dropped against a former Temple football player who was accused of raping a woman in a dorm.

The news came on what was supposed to be the first day of jury selection for Praise Martin-Oguike, 20, who was arrested May 30, 2012 and kicked out of Temple soon after.

A Temple business student from Maryland accused him of raping her inside his dorm room on Park Avenue and Norris streets four days before his arrest.

Martin-Oguike, an native of Nigeria who was raised since age 10 in Sewaren, N.J., by his pastor father and poet mother, maintained that the sexual activity was consensual.

"For the past 18 months, this young man has lived under a terrible cloud," said his attorney, James Funt. "After being branded as a rapist for a crime he did not commit, he was ostracized, stripped of his athletic scholarship, kicked out of Temple University and vilified nationally and on the Internet. The stain on his reputation and the impact on his life will never be completely erased."

Late last month Funt, who is seeking to have the case expunged, filed a motion asking Common Pleas Judge Denis Cohen to allow the woman's text messages between friends to be entered as trial evidence to expose her motive for allegedly lying about being raped.

Funt argued that she had been rejected by several other men, including football players, and did not want to get a campus reputation as a football "groupie" after Martin-Oguike "would not agree to have a romantic long-term relationship with her."

Funt told the judge that the text messages would show that the woman lied about when she last had sex before the alleged rape and would expose that she was injured having sex with another man. In one, which Funt read in court, the woman texted a friend about another sexual encounter two weeks before the alleged rape, remarking on how well-endowed the man was:

"I couldn't deal I was like screaming so much that he put a pillow in my mouth lmfao," the message said in part.

A call to Assistant District Attorney Ashley Lynam, who handled the case, was not returned.

I live in Philly. I want to do something about this. How can I start a campaign to have this girl locked up?

does anything ever happen to false rape accusers?

God damn. What a fuckin bitch.

From now on the rape shield law should include the man's name too. Keep his name under wraps, because this shit happens too often.

I feel for this poor guy. Pumped and dumped the wrong slut.

Start a petition on change.org

Fucking lock that cunt up and throw away the keys! If not, leave her ass unattended with an entire prison population for a few hours. She wants to see what rape really is? Hell, I'd be content with a Middle Eastern version of punishment. Lie and get your fucking tongue cut off!

FUCK HER!

well why he got kicked from uni and got canceled scholarship ?! where is the NOT GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN. Well I guess everyone in that uni is to be blamed for that stuff.

It's sad because if you type the guys name on google, none of this stuff comes up about the charges being dropped. The entire first page is about him being charged with rape and texting her asking if she's going to press charges. This poor guys life was seriously ruined, and he goes to some community college in Jersey now.

Doesn't the Whitehouse's website have a thing where the President has to respond if something gets 25,000 signatures. That would be easy to get if the story is posted on 4chan's /pol/ board. Bet Barry wouldn't touch it though. Could cause a bit of a raucous.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (10-07-2013 06:07 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

Doesn't the Whitehouse's website have a thing where the President has to respond if something gets 25,000 signatures. That would be easy to get if the story is posted on 4chan's /pol/ board. Bet Barry wouldn't touch it though. Could cause a bit of a raucous.

Eh, what good would that do? He could just say "The charges were dropped so justice was served"

In the US has a woman ever been punished for lying about rape?

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (10-07-2013 06:27 PM)bacon Wrote:  

Yes. but it is about as rare as seeing a unicorn.

http://www.independent.com/news/2013/jul...pe-report/

but normally the woman who files false rape charges sees no punishment(google the Duke rape hoax or "hofstra rape hoax")

I don't know, but they should at the minimum be fined for a false police report. And if the police report is used to charge a felony the fine should be in the thousands!

PhilE, if you have any interest in doing this, you would be doing God's work.

There is nothing better or more important that anyone could possibly do than getting a bitch like that locked up.

What is driving the False Rape Accusation pandemic in this country is that women get to destroy a man's life with complete impunity. Because of Google, this guy's life is fucked even in when all the charges are dismissed; the damage to his reputation cannot be reversed. And of course if he was convicted, his life would be over, but not before he got raped for real in prison.

Either way, the way things are now, the cunt never has to answer for her monstrous lies.

Now, as for what to do. This is tricky and I don't have suggestions right away but I will follow up with a post later. Everyone should try to contribute ideas.

First question, is her name known?

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

I think one women got a stern talking to by the D.A., and asked not to do it again.

The same D.A. though got a warning for talking too mean to her and hurting her feelings

I'm curious if you could file a civil charge. Slander can only be pursued if there was monetary damages, right? You could easily make the argument that this will negatively affect his life long financial situation.

I know of a girl who cried rape on a really nice guy, a friend of mine. She had him leave the school by getting a restraining order. They went to court, where she finally admitted it was consensual and that she came onto him. God she ruined his life, but he still forgave her.

Yes, you can sue someone for the Tort of Defamation on the grounds that it caused damage to your reputation. I think in this case, getting kicked out of school and google search results would be a good argument for it.

It's hard to get a conviction unless you've got proof that the defendant was being purposely malicious.

A civil suit of this nature wouldn't get much press though, unless some kind of precedent is set, or it escalates to the upper courts.

Here are some thoughts upon further reflection.

The first thing to do is to demand the obvious legal remedy. DEMAND that the prosecutor who was supposed to try this case and was forced to drop the charges bring criminal charges against this bitch for trying to destroy a man's life.

The prosecutors will refuse.

Then, go after the prosecutors/judges/cops that are involved as public servants that refuse to do their duty and ignore blatant crimes that are happening on their watch. Name and shame these people. Make posters and place them around the city and neighborhood naming misandrist, man-hating prosecutors who make a mockery of equal protection under the law and refuse to charge crimes committed by females. Most crucially, once we get the names and pictures of these prosecutors, judges etc, keep making blog posts and creating online sites with their names and pictures, shaming them for their dereliction of duty in not going after these crimes.

This may be more effective than going after the actual female. A civil suit is a possibility but seems likely to fail. Naming and shaming the bitch is an idea (if her identity can be found) but is just as likely to generate sympathy for her from the usual suspects. But repeatedly going after the prosecutors and civil servants in the court of public opinion (after documenting their refusal to do anything) could have a real effect over time. Often these are elected officials and they are sensitive to bad publicity. If they know that their name will be all over the web if they refuse to do their duty, they might think twice next time.

Guys you don't get it. Nobody will ever fix this. These people just want to destroy men, and for them, it's a numbers game. OK sure in this case, they lost their case. They just pack up their tent and go prosecute 50 other poor dumb kids for false rape. 49 of those 50 cases they will win with a plea bargain or whatever.

The goal of these prosecutors is not to worry about individuals. Their goal is to destroy young men (and young men's parents) as a political force, to strip away their money and reputation on a societal scale.

They win 49 our of 50 cases, or even 35 out of 50 cases, they win everything. Sooner or later men are cowed into long term submission.

This is war. You and other men in society are the targets. This war is being fought in your lifetime and no, you will not run off to Poland or Thailand to escape it.

Quote: (10-08-2013 11:00 AM)MrLemon Wrote:  

and no, you will not run off to Poland or Thailand to escape it.

Why not?

Quote: (10-17-2013 04:12 PM)vinman Wrote:  

A former Temple football player is trying to get his life back after being falsely accused of rape and having his life destroyed. Praise Martin-Oguike was kicked out of school and vilified, suffering 18 months of absolute hell after being accused. The woman was reportedly angry with him for not wanting to engage in a long-term relationship.

“When I was told (about the case getting dropped), I was overwhelmed,” said Martin-Oguike. “I felt the weight the world was off my shoulder.”

RELATED: Couple engages in public sex on camera. Pictures get shared. Girl cries rape.

The accusers phone records and Internet chats revealed her motives, along with the testimony of witnesses that proved she was lying.

“A full forensic examination of her cell phone revealed the true nature of who she is, and the completely consensual nature of her sexual relationship with Praise. When looked at in conjunction with the medical information, it was clear the complainant’s story was simply not true,” said the defendant’s lawyer.

Outraged citizens are protesting against what they see as a culture on college campuses that is hostile to men, and denies them the presumption of innocence in rape cases. They are coordinating a mass letter campaign to Temple University in order to speak out against the

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/woman-...z2i10ldT3r

I'm reposting Vinman's recent dupe thread post here because there is some new information on this story. In particular, this is a link to an open letter to the Temple University Title IX commissar responsible for expelling this falsely accused student on the strength of unfounded (and as we now know, blatantly false) rape accusations.

People really need to start going after and shaming prosecutors and judges who allow women to make these false accusations with complete impunity.

And is he sueing the girl now for all that trouble?

Sue her for what money?

Even if it's a false rape and the charges are dropped....the man's reputation is ruined with a single search on google.

Such a fucking cunt, that's weird she banged other dudes to and blamed him for rape ? All out of fear ?

Don't want to be called a groupie ? STOP fucking guys on the team.