rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

refuse to kiss a pretty girl

Hey.... this is kinda strange...

I had an axceptable nice girl today ready to be kissed. One of the other girls even tould me that. There was sireouspy no doubt.

Thats when i bailed! I dont know why i did that. Im neither a vergine nor gay. Maybe i was scared... dunno... smeone exeriented something simelar?

axceptable
sireouspy
vergine
smeone
exeriented
simelar

[Image: wtf.jpg]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (10-02-2013 05:11 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

axceptable
sireouspy
vergine
smeone
exeriented
simelar

dyslexic troll

Quote: (10-02-2013 05:15 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2013 05:11 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

axceptable
sireouspy
vergine
smeone
exeriented
simelar

dyslexic troll

how is babby formed

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Toni is usually a woman's name, I think this could be a female dyslexic trolling us.

What does this mean?

Yakshamesh! Before we make love with horse in Kazakhstan, we liking to post in the pidgin English. Chinkui!

This guy has written other posts in clear English. Those posts had some punctuation errors, but weren't nearly as unclear as the original post in this thread. Verdict: [Image: troll.gif]

Come on, where are the real big baller trolls???

You weak ass trolls are letting Emech down.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

well... no i was not trolling... i was writing from my cell phone...

That was a sireous issue i experienced like half an hour before i posted. Sorry if my english is not perfect im not a native and for sure not female.

Sireously im deeply disapointed in you guys. It was a honest problem i experimented today and i thought this community is to support each other. If you react on my problems like that i dont see the point of participating...

If you are writing Engrish so poorly that we can't understand what you are saying, we really can't help you.

You likely just need more experience in basic social situations and you will get better at understanding and acting on basic social cues.

Quote: (10-02-2013 06:05 PM)Toni Wrote:  

well... no i was not trolling... i was writing from my cell phone...

That was a sireous issue i experienced like half an hour before i posted. Sorry if my english is not perfect im not a native and for sure not female.

Sireously im deeply disapointed in you guys. It was a honest problem i experimented today and i thought this community is to support each other. If you react on my problems like that i dont see the point of participating...

[Image: dcpbHtZ.gif]

If you can't make a post and spell the words over 5 letters correctly, you deserve to be banned.

Quote:Quote:

Hey.... this is kinda strange...

I had an axceptable nice girl today ready to be kissed. One of the other girls even tould me that. There was sireouspy no doubt.

Thats when i bailed! I dont know why i did that. Im neither a vergine nor gay. Maybe i was scared... dunno... smeone exeriented something simelar?

I have rewritten this story to make more sense:

Quote:Quote:

Hey.... this is from a kind stranger...
I met a nice septic girl with an axe today.

[Image: enasjekirazfn3qlgbro.jpg]

But one of the other girls had a cold. She had to take some syrup, no doubt.

[Image: girlsyrupxso6de5aub.jpg]

That's when i bailed! I don't know why I did that. I'm neither an engine nor gay.

Maybe i was scared... dunno... smells like one piece of excrement or something around my molars?

[Image: excrement3m7iueclza.jpg]

I think it reads like something out of Alice in Wonderland now.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before