rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stinky Pussy?

Stinky Pussy?

Guys

I started banging a chick recently and she is cool and all but she appears to have a bit of a stinky puss, its not really bad but it kinda smells fishy.

I have tried getting her to shower before hand and it has not helped...is there anyway to fix this without hurting her feelings because she is good fun and I would like to keep her in rotation if possible.

all advice welcome.

Stinky Pussy?

No, it's genetic (I'm assuming she's not a filthy hippie since you said showering right before didn't help). Some pussies just smell stronger than others.
I remember someone on a similar thread in the past saying something along the lines of "it's your body/nose telling you this is not the right vagina for you". However, if you like this girl and having sex with her (other than the smell), just stay away from doggy.

Stinky Pussy?

Diet influences this a lot. Athletic girls tend to have awesome smelling cunts, and the girls who don't exercise obviously worse.

Hydration is also really important. Some girls don't drink enough water and it makes it awful, especially when they squirt.

Pineapple juice is the best fix. Make sure she drinks lots of water or get her sweet juices to drink and it should help significantly.

Stinky Pussy?

Dupe

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4800.h...lly+vagina

Edit:

Double Dupe:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17213.html

Stinky Pussy?

thanks for the link LCG

I am going to put it down to her diet, now to see if I can fix that.

As I may fail, I shall start interviewing replacements ASAP starting with an Asian nurse who contacted me over the weekend.

Stinky Pussy?

Yogurt. Have her eat a cup of yogurt everyday, it will help get the good bacteria working in her pussy. This might sound crazy but sometimes if my girl starts getting a ripe snatch I will have her put yogurt on my dick and lick it off then fuck her with yogurt still on my dick, makes a good lube and gets the good bacteria right in the pussy direct, she'll have a nice smelling pussy right away.

Stinky Pussy?

Plain yogurt I assume? Excellent tip!

Stinky Pussy?

Yeah, believe it or not, there are lots of threads on smelly pussy.

I'll leave it open since the yogurt thing is new.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Stinky Pussy?

Every type of pussy should have its own thread.

Stinky Pussy?

It's not your problem so move on. They really don't care so much because the thirsty clowns that live here will take it and not say a word. This is almost a second generation thing at this point. It's kinda like having the only pizza place in town besides Dominoes.

Some of it could be diet but she's not going to change that for you either.

Stinky Pussy?

She invited me over for dinner last night and know she wanted the bang for desert because she is very horny but I could not make myself go and put up with that smell again, i just can't do it as its a turn off.

Oh well onwards and upwards.

Stinky Pussy?

Just tell her. I still dont get how they cant smell it if we can as soon as the panties come off.

Stinky Pussy?

Quote: (09-30-2013 12:03 AM)RustyShackleford Wrote:  

Diet influences this a lot. Athletic girls tend to have awesome smelling cunts, and the girls who don't exercise obviously worse.

Hydration is also really important. Some girls don't drink enough water and it makes it awful, especially when they squirt.

Pineapple juice is the best fix. Make sure she drinks lots of water or get her sweet juices to drink and it should help significantly.

For real?

Stinky Pussy?

There are a couple ways to bring this to her attention. One thing I like to do is finger her groove, and smell my finger, and if its rank smelling, go Whoa!!! and offer her a smell - be offended, like "Dang That's Nasty!". Another thing I do that is start fucking her, then have her suck you, she can sample her own fishiness that way. If she acts offended or says that's gross, ask how she thinks you feel getting that skanky shit on your dick. I'll also ask, "Didn't your mom teach you to clean that thing?" Then turn her down for sex until she does cleans up to your satisfaction, that will get the hamster spinning. Baby wipes also help some, the Huggies "One And Done" are by far the best out there, but better to use them for post-sex cleanup, but that's really a bandaid, the solution is shaming her into taking care of her snatch for you, on her own.

Stinky Pussy?

there is no future with a chick whose pussy stinks

NONE

Stinky Pussy?

I am running into this right now. Chick is very cute. Killer body very young and totally DTF, she gives great head and wants to fuck more and often. But damn that pussy is awful.

The one possible excuse is she is very young and there is a good chance she did not expect the first date bang. She told me several times after we were done how surprised she was and how she was not planning on this. Thanks RVF for that. Followed the advice if the experts on here and it worked to a T.

Problem is she wants to be a regular FB and I would like to have her in the rotation. She lives in Tampa one of the cities I travel to. So it would be nice to have an eager piece of ass when I am in town. One of the things I did while we were cuddling after bang. Is my arm was around her and made sure my stinky hand was really close to her face so she would get the hint. lol

Now I am going to wait about a week for her to think about it and try to rectify the situation. Then give her another shot. If she does not fix it. Give her about two weeks off and then try to politely tell her. That I really like her and want to see her but I have a problem with strong smells. lol And she needs to help me out on this one.

What do you guys think? Will it work? She may get offended. But I will certainly not keep going if it does not change.

Any other ideas?

"Go get yourself some"

Stinky Pussy?

Quote: (09-25-2014 04:04 PM)reco2100 Wrote:  

What do you guys think? Will it work? She may get offended. But I will certainly not keep going if it does not change.

Any other ideas?

http://www.cdc.gov/std/bv/stdfact-bacter...inosis.htm

One likely cause of her funk.

Honestly, I would just ask her "hey, why don't you go shower and freshen up for me?"

If it's still stinky after she showers, just tell her "look, I'm attracted to you, but I think you might have something going on down there, when was the last time you went to your gyno? My friend's girl had something she didn't know about and her gyno caught it"

Gives her plausible deniability on not knowing and addresses the situation.

If it continues, nix her. If she can't take care of her pussy, it's unlikely she'll ever be worth fucking.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Stinky Pussy?

I consider permanent stank pussy a disability. it's the female equivalent to micropenis. In my years I have only ran into one girl with legit permanent stank pussy.

Shit was awful, even immediately after a shower. When I brought it up she started crying, saying its been that way her whole life and has tried everything. Like and adult with permanent acne.

Had to next her, just couldnt do it. Damn shame because she was a gorgeous girl with a slamming body, but I can't hold my breath the entire time I'm fucking.

Follow aneroids advice, if nothing works then next her. SHe's probably used to it

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Stinky Pussy?

Years back, one of my cousins had this GF, and according to him, her pussy stunk like rotten fish. Putrid. She knew about it and even went so far as to shower with him before they'd bang to show that she was washing it. She douched, shaved, sprayed perfume, oils, creams, everything.

Finally went to a doctor and was diagnosed with ovarian cancer.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Stinky Pussy?

I had a 400 pound Samoan woman sit next to me on a plane recently. In addition to having her fat fleshed pressed up against me, I could smell her pussy which was totally rank.

Take care of those titties for me.

Stinky Pussy?

Yossarians story is kinda sad.

I sat next to this fat lady on the train today and she smelled like pizza.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Stinky Pussy?

Dude your killing me. I could just see myself trying to go the distance fucking her and not being able to breathe.

I would die. Lol

Gonna try to ease her into it. But if not I will have to next her. My last girl's pussy was sweet like a fresh mango. Damn I sure miss her pussy. She was crazy though.

Someone else mentioned it here but never had this problem with foreign women. Only American.

"Go get yourself some"

Stinky Pussy?

Nothing is a bigger turn off than this and bad breath. I was with a cute girl 15 years younger than me, but had the worst smelling pussy. It wasn't from a lack of cleanliness, even after a shower it was the same. This girl treated me well and cooked for me. I stopped seeing her because I couldn't tolerate it.

Stinky Pussy?

I was buying some shit at the store and passed this mexican lady in yoga pants and I swear to god I could smell it, and I couldn't have been closer than ~4 ft.

Stinky Pussy?

Quote: (09-25-2014 05:45 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Nothing is a bigger turn off than this and bad breath. I was with a cute girl 15 years younger than me, but had the worst smelling pussy. It wasn't from a lack of cleanliness, even after a shower it was the same. This girl treated me well and cooked for me. I stopped seeing her because I couldn't tolerate it.

totally agree. I dated this super cute 25 y.o. earlier this year, but her breath was just 'off' and it was killing it for me. Strangely her pussy was just fine.

I think diet is important in pussy stank for sure. I banged this other chick who was great in bed, had a really nice feeling pussy but didn't have the best diet plan. Her puss always smelled a bit fishy even right after a shower.

Current chick has not an ounce of extra body fat, eats super dank awesome food and exercises a lot. Her pussy never EVER has any kind of smell. If you stick your tongue inside, it actually tastes sweet. Blows my mind.