rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Essential android tools for modern players and alphas

Before I begin, I want to thank all forum members and Roosh for their advice and help. Since they gave me so much, I decided to give something back - I consider these tools essential because in today's modern corporate world you cannot fight or assert yourself today without risking your job, name etc. and so these tools come into play.

Before trying to install these tools make sure your android phone is rooted - the easiest way to root your phone is by installing Framaroot on your phone - there is no risk of data loss or phone bricking: if it doesn't work, then it doesn't and that's it - nothing will be changed on your phone; if you still want to root your phone, you should google how to root it manually.
Also, your phone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi as the victims.

Now let's begin.

First tool is dSploit. When you start it, it lists the router you're connected to, devices connected to the router and subnet mask. By selecting the router you can fuck with all PC's and smartphones connected to it.
How is this useful?
[Image: dsploit_mitm_21.png]
By selecting MITM and then Kill Connections you can stop every girl in the bar from using Facebook and thus you can prevent smarphones from cockblocking you.
Using password sniffer and session hijacker allows you to steal their facebook login and other pages so when shit hits the fan (ie. girl is trying to fire you from your job) you can make sure you'll be taking her down with you or you can forge evidence - you can send various messages to your facebook inbox from her facebook - which you can later show to your boss and keep the job etc. The only problem with these two is that they sometimes work, and sometimes don't; there's a tool called FaceNiff that's much more reliable for that - it's posted below.
By using JavaScript Injection you can send everyone annoying pop-up whenever they open a webpage - it's extremely useful when you have an annoying coworker who wants to push your buttons and get you fired/demoted: just imagine the reactions when everyone (including the boss) gets a pop-up saying "My name is John/Paul/whatever and I finally came out of the closet" whenever they try to browse Facebook or open their mail.

The second one is FaceNiff. This one can steal passwords and session from facebook, youtube, amazon, twitter... Unlike dSploit, which is not realiable for stealing logins, this one works every time. When you install it, just press Menu->Unlock app->Save key to unlock it then restart it. When you want to steal logins, make sure Stealth and SSLStrip are checked and press start. In just a few minutes you'll have numerous logins, and thus you can blackmail any coworker who tries to get you fired because you hurt his/her feeeeeeelliiiiings or you can make sure he/she/it gets fired so you keep your job.

These two saved my ass (and sanity) numerous times - if it wasn't for these two tools, I would've been fired or have a file that would basically ensure I would never find a good paying job. Also, it's next to impossible to find out who is using them - even if you know they've been used, there's no way to find out who's been using them - even if they find out it's a Galaxy S3 or xperia, they cannot ever prove you've been using it.

Now that I got you afraid of using public Wi-Fi hotspots, there is a way to protect yourself - a VPN like Hotspot Shield will make sure your passwords can't be sniffed while ARP protection tool like shARPWatcher will warn you that someone is using these two so you know not to use that particular Wi-Fi.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Quote: (09-25-2013 09:33 AM)mental Wrote:  

Now that I got you afraid of using public Wi-Fi hotspots, there is a way to protect yourself

Don't use unprotected (ie non-passworded) Wi-Fi hotspots. Simple as that. There's not many of them around these days.

There are loads of open WiFi spots in Scandinavia, Iceland had them on their busses.

Stupid question but if there is a password protected wifi that you know the password to, would this work still? Same with starbucks type wifi where there is a splash page you have to click on?

Quote: (09-25-2013 09:36 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2013 09:33 AM)mental Wrote:  

Now that I got you afraid of using public Wi-Fi hotspots, there is a way to protect yourself

Don't use unprotected (ie non-passworded) Wi-Fi hotspots. Simple as that. There's not many of them around these days.

Quote: (09-25-2013 09:57 AM)cibo Wrote:  

Stupid question but if there is a password protected wifi that you know the password to, would this work still? Same with starbucks type wifi where there is a splash page you have to click on?

If it's connected it will work, regardless if it's protected or not, and it works even if the computer is connected with a cable instead of wifi - any device connected to the router you're spoofing can be spoofed. Now about that splash page, I'm not sure because every hotspot here has only wifi pass and no splash screen, test it and report.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Hacking someone's account and sending yourself messages, etc. is a bad idea considering how harsh the penalties are for unauthorized use of computer systems are in the US.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (09-25-2013 10:37 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Hacking someone's account and sending yourself messages, etc. is a bad idea considering how harsh the penalties are for unauthorized use of computer systems are in the US.

Use a VPN or tor service if you're that afraid so that they can't identify it was you who sent it or blame it on someone else or say she has a trojan/virus/keylogger. There's NO way to get caught ARP spoofing unless you specifically state you've been doing it (ie. don't brag about it).

Edit: Follow these instructions to change your MAC address and then even the best system admin can't identify your phone is ARP spoofing, but even without this it's extemely hard to identify it's your phone.

I forgot to mention that both apps require Busybox installed. When the app asks you to select Normal or Smart install select either one, it doesn't matter which.

a lot of technological work when one can simply improve their game a little more.

instead of delving into grey areas

I am the cock carousel

These are all things that I should already know, but didn't. Thanks for helping out the luddite players that are slow to adapt to new aps.

Quote: (09-26-2013 02:56 AM)master_thespian Wrote:  

These are all things that I should already know, but didn't. Thanks for helping out the luddite players that are slow to adapt to new aps.

No problem, glad to be of help [Image: smile.gif]

Just in case, I'll leave a short how-to version here - detailed version is above.

1. Root your phone

The easiest way to do it by installing Framaroot on your phone. If this app gives an error after you've tried to root it, then search google - for example, for Nexus 7 I'd type "nexus 7 root".

2. Install Busybox

When it asks Smart or Normal install, select either one, it doesn't matter which one.

3. Install dSploit

This one is useful for everything except password sniffing. It's useful when you're in a bar and want to stop iPhones from cockblocking you by using Kill connections or if you wanna send an annoying alert boxes every time they open a webpage. You can also download these scripts for maximum evilness - just extract scripts.zip and read scripts.txt; it's not hard to figure out.

4. Install FaceNiff

This one is useful for sniffing various passwords and logins; dSploit can already do that, but it's not as reliable for sniffing as this one. When you install it, press Menu->Unlock app->Save key and restart the app. When you want to sniff, make sure Stealth and SSLStrip are checked and press start.

5. Protection

There are two ways to protect yourself:
The first way is to install Hotspot Shield, this one will protect you from password sniffing, but not from JavaScript injection or Kill connections - still, better to be annoyed than to be ruined. Also, by using this no one can identify your phone if you try to login to their account since traffic is encrypted before it leaves your phone.

The second way is to install shARPWatcher which will detect when somebody is using these tools so you know not to connect. It can also allegedly protect you from password sniffing, kill connections etc., but to be on the safe side, make sure you have both.

If you don't want system admins to identify your phone (already next to impossible even without this step) install Mac Address Ghost, and before you connect to a network, press the wrench icon in app, press add, then press random, in interface type wlan0 (if this doesn't work type eth0), click ok, then click save, and finally press classic. That's it. Next time you want to do it, you just press classic and you MAC address is changed.
If the network is already saved in your phone, go to Wi-Fi settings, forget the network and reconnect.
If you want to do it again on the same network, open the app, press classic, forget that network and reconnect to it and your phone will be unidentifiable.
If you want to do it on a new network, open app, press classic and connect to it.
Your original MAC address is restored when you turn off Wi-Fi or reboot.
If this is too complex for you follow this guide.
If you have android 4.2 or newer, download this app instead because Mac address ghost doesn't work on those.

By the way, if you're wondering if it works on protected network - yes it does, as long as you're connected to a Wi-Fi it WILL work; it doesn't matter if someone is connected by cable or wirelessly, if they're connected to the same router as you, they are vulnerable.
If you're concerned if you'll be caught, let me put it this way: even without MAC address changing, there's a much higher chance that someone will be cured of HIV than somebody catching you.

Cool tool, but strangely enough I haven't keeled over and died since I destroyed my android phone. Not entirely certain it is essential

Cool and interesting stuff. I haven't had the need to do any of these, but maybe it comes in handy in the future.

Quote: (09-26-2013 03:51 AM)mental Wrote:  

If you have android 4.2 or newer, download this app instead because Mac address ghost doesn't work on those.

Update: if you have android 4.0 or newer install this since this is much easier to use than Mac Address Ghost - just press Get Current MAC, when it's done press Get Random MAC, then Spoof MAC; no need to forget the network or anything.

Quote: (09-26-2013 04:43 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

Cool tool, but strangely enough I haven't keeled over and died since I destroyed my android phone. Not entirely certain it is essential

Once you disable internet access in a club or bar it becomes essential - no more facebook to distract them from you [Image: cool.gif]

So I can confirm that dsploit DOES in fact do what the OP says it does. A friend of mine tested these apps and told me that he intercepted some email passwords and that he freaked out when they actually worked. He told me that gmail always rejected his login attempts, telling him that he was "logging in from an unusual location".

My friend told me that he logged into hotmail and aol Mail with zero problems. He says that unfortunately he only was able to gain access to dudes' emails, so there was nothing interesting to be found.

My friend also found success with the FaceNiff app. He told me that he wasn't able to catch any Facebook logins, but did get a Youtube login. He says he was very surprised that it worked and that he was able to browse the person's youtube profile without restriction. He says he tried to then logon to other Google services, but that he was thwarted in his attempt and it booted him.

Quote: (09-26-2013 08:16 PM)BLarsen Wrote:  

So I can confirm that dsploit DOES in fact do what the OP says it does. A friend of mine tested these apps and told me that he intercepted some email passwords and that he freaked out when they actually worked. He told me that gmail always rejected his login attempts, telling him that he was "logging in from an unusual location".

My friend told me that he logged into hotmail and aol Mail with zero problems. He says that unfortunately he only was able to gain access to dudes' emails, so there was nothing interesting to be found.

My friend also found success with the FaceNiff app. He told me that he wasn't able to catch any Facebook logins, but did get a Youtube login. He says he was very surprised that it worked and that he was able to browse the person's youtube profile without restriction. He says he tried to then logon to other Google services, but that he was thwarted in his attempt and it booted him.

Glad to help your friend. FaceNiff works by redirecting from https://www.facebook.com to http://www.facebook.com. I've found that on my PC chrome is always redirected while firefox sometimes isn't, and if somebody has https everywhere installed, it can't sniff facebook... Still it works more times than it doesn't (at least for me). If it doesn't seem to catch anything after a minute force close the app and try it again - eventually it catches facebook accounts.

Ok, I've been testing these apps, and it looks like password sniffing from both FaceNiff and dSploit doesn't work if the victim has a smartphone (it still sniffs if the page is http instead of https), but if the victim has a PC, it works every time. The only way I've been able to obtain Facebook logins is by using session sniffing in dSploit, and sometimes it doesn't work. Other attacks still work - redirect, replace text, script injection etc. Also, I've discovered that by installing SSLStrip, running password sniffer in dSploit on subnet, then activating both ARP Spoof and SSLStrip in the SSLStrip app while dSploit is in background (by pressing home button), it logs every password on PC, including eBay, PayPal... Only google account seem to be secure from this - I couldn't sniff either gmail or youtube.
[Image: n3wbcJQ.png]

Just want to co-sign everything mental has been saying, including the most recent update re: the SSLStrip app. Make sure you run dsploit on the subnet.

Quote: (09-28-2013 09:18 AM)mental Wrote:  

Ok, I've been testing these apps, and it looks like password sniffing from both FaceNiff and dSploit doesn't work if the victim has a smartphone (it still sniffs if the page is http instead of https), but if the victim has a PC, it works every time. The only way I've been able to obtain Facebook logins is by using session sniffing in dSploit, and sometimes it doesn't work. Other attacks still work - redirect, replace text, script injection etc. Also, I've discovered that by installing SSLStrip, running password sniffer in dSploit on subnet, then activating both ARP Spoof and SSLStrip in the SSLStrip app while dSploit is in background (by pressing home button), it logs every password on PC, including eBay, PayPal... Only google account seem to be secure from this - I couldn't sniff either gmail or youtube.

Update 2: I've finally borrowed a friend's android and found out that SSLStrip-dSploit combination works! If he's already logged in there's nothing you can do but if he's logging in using any browser it records the password. Dunno about iPhone or Nokia's but it probably works.

If you keep a picture with every notch, Try audiomanager. Best app for hiding stuff, even messages.

My friend snagged a Facebook login via dsploit + sslstrip combination from an android device, so mobile phones shouldn't be a barrier.

Quote: (09-30-2013 01:35 PM)BLarsen Wrote:  

My friend snagged a Facebook login via dsploit + sslstrip combination from an android device, so mobile phones shouldn't be a barrier.

Yes, but first someone must be logged out. If he's already logged in, it can't snag, but if he enters email and pass and logs in, it captures it. On PC, it logs him out automatically and he must log in if he's gonna continue using Facebook.

edit

I use on-screen keyboard every time I have to login from a public network, like starbucks. Does this protects me, or is it useless against this kind of exploits?

Quote: (09-30-2013 02:02 PM)germanico Wrote:  

I use on-screen keyboard every time I have to login from a public network, like starbucks. Does this protects me, or is it useless against this kind of exploits?

No. Keyboard doesn't affect how the data is sent. You must use a VPN like Hotspot shield, or you can use Disconnect - it supports all browsers.