rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HOLE IN MY GAME!!! SEXUALLY DIRECT GIRLS

I know, I know sounds ridiculous...but
There is one area that I consistently drop the ball. When girls are super aggressive and flirtatious.(me not being the agressor)
I dont know why, but I just have a lower percentage of conversion than when I approach.(much lower) But I know I am dropping the ball.

Part of this is just the girl is looking for attention and not actually DTF. I get alot of that. But, again it could just be my mind. An example last night.

I was in a dinner doing some work on my computer, that has a connected Bar. Well, while waiting for the restroom in the secluded back area, a girl walks up waiting for the other bathroom, and starts being very direct. She kind negs me and then startes touching on my chest, and stomach, we exchange words back and forth but then proceeds to grind her ass on me. I kinda grind back and then she walks into the bathroom. I see her later she approaches me and gives me her number. But basically, I either get way to aggresive or to passive when girls approach ,me direct and I loose alot of very direct opportunities like that. Part of it is Im usually not in game mode, and they come outta left field. But, Im just wondering if Im the only one fucking up easy lays like that. Because beyond the shadow of a doubt if I approached, id bang these chicks. Same thing happened to me in Montreal and in Sydney twice. a few weeks back.

I dont know if i clam up do to my defense mechanism to ward of pro's I developed in 3rd world, but damn have I fucked up countless times.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

I think this boils down to frame. The party girl who was flirting with you in the diner approached you and probably hoped you would take control, get more physical but you didn't. You let her control the frame.

There is nothing wrong with turning down or blowing off women that don't pass the boner test but you say that some of these women are hot and you wanted to bang. I would suggest that you need to be able to recognize when this is happening, while it is happening and just be mindful of that "oh damn, I need to run game this chick now before she leaves" and then do so.

They likely just thought you weren't into them. I am saying all of this based on what you are describing.

Bratty little sister game works wonders for girls like this.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-25-2013 12:48 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

what is bratty little sister game? you treat them like they are your bratty little sister? How exactly?

Tease her, don't ever accept her flirty/sexual lines and refute them with jokes, condescend, call her a dork, and ignore her constantly.

When a girl is really sexually forward she is trying to get you into that "YES I'M FINALLY GETTING LAID" frame so that she can blow you off and feel validated. Imagine she's your bratty little sister all the way into the bedroom.

One thing I found with these types of girls is they are looking to "win" by getting the guy to admit that they want her. I usually stay away from these types of broads because the way they act is incredibly unattractive to me but I did bang one of these types before.

It was like I stayed a step behind her at every point but when she amplified I would turn it up a little as well. I should clarify this scenario is happening in my cab.

She would initiate the sexual conversation and be very flirty. I would deflect any kind of sexual advance and talk about something non sexual. I wont let her touch me / I will slap her arm away or push her away etc.

Since most guys fall into her initial trap and she wants to "win" by having the guy admit he wants her she got even more aggressive. She talked about specifics like wanting to fuck and suck me etc. I responded with very light flirting/innuendo but reject any kind of advances. I used the "I am not going to have sex with you" line on her. I did let her touch me a bit but stopped her at a certain point.

She talked about how her roommate is out of town and I would say "I am not hanging out with you tonight" while letting her touching progress more. I finally was at her place and she was begging me to come in and I reluctantly said I would "but nothing is going to happen".

I got inside her place and fucked her up against the front door and was gone within 10 minutes.

Until I was inside her house I did not touch her and did not in any way give up that I wanted to fuck her. I bet she felt like she was slowly winning me over since most guys fall for her attention grab. I was leading her the entire time.

Hope this helps.

Quote: (09-25-2013 12:54 AM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2013 12:48 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

what is bratty little sister game? you treat them like they are your bratty little sister? How exactly?
Yes.

Quote: (09-25-2013 01:07 AM)Zampano Wrote:  

Tease her, don't ever accept her flirty/sexual lines and refute them with jokes, condescend, call her a dork, and ignore her constantly.

When a girl is really sexually forward she is trying to get you into that "YES I'M FINALLY GETTING LAID" frame so that she can blow you off and feel validated. Imagine she's your bratty little sister all the way into the bedroom.

Just like this. Good breakdown.

Team Nachos

I don't like it when girls behave 'aggressively'. It's a big turn off, frankly, and shows an utter lack of understanding of masculine/feminine polarity. This must have happened in the US/UK/Canada, right?

The problem when a girl acts this way is it establishes the roles in reverse: her as pursuer, you as pursued. Maybe that's why it feels weird, because it is.

By stepping into the masculine role, she puts you into the feminine role. And then you either feel weak for being passive, or you feel like you're overcompensating when you try to go toe-to-toe with her level of aggressiveness.

Women are supposed to be creatures of subtlety, nuance, intimation. WE are meant to be the penetrators, the direct ones, who cut like a knife through coyness and coquetry. Leave it to these 'liberated' idiot women to take the fundamental joy out of interacting with the opposite sex.

Quote: (09-25-2013 03:04 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

I don't like it when girls behave 'aggressively'. It's a big turn off, frankly, and shows an utter lack of understanding of masculine/feminine polarity. This must have happened in the US/UK/Canada, right?

The problem when a girl acts this way is it establishes the roles in reverse: her as pursuer, you as pursued. Maybe that's why it feels weird, because it is.

By stepping into the masculine role, she puts you into the feminine role. And then you either feel weak for being passive, or you feel like you're overcompensating when you try to go toe-to-toe with her level of aggressiveness.

Women are supposed to be creatures of subtlety, nuance, intimation. WE are meant to be the penetrators, the direct ones, who cut like a knife through coyness and coquetry. Leave it to these 'liberated' idiot women to take the fundamental joy out of interacting with the opposite sex.

LOL, you hit that nail on the head. Each situation was a girl from/in one of those countries.

Quote: (09-25-2013 01:07 AM)Jaylow Wrote:  

One thing I found with these types of girls is they are looking to "win" by getting the guy to admit that they want her. I usually stay away from these types of broads because the way they act is incredibly unattractive to me but I did bang one of these types before.

It was like I stayed a step behind her at every point but when she amplified I would turn it up a little as well. I should clarify this scenario is happening in my cab.

She would initiate the sexual conversation and be very flirty. I would deflect any kind of sexual advance and talk about something non sexual. I wont let her touch me / I will slap her arm away or push her away etc.

Since most guys fall into her initial trap and she wants to "win" by having the guy admit he wants her she got even more aggressive. She talked about specifics like wanting to fuck and suck me etc. I responded with very light flirting/innuendo but reject any kind of advances. I used the "I am not going to have sex with you" line on her. I did let her touch me a bit but stopped her at a certain point.

She talked about how her roommate is out of town and I would say "I am not hanging out with you tonight" while letting her touching progress more. I finally was at her place and she was begging me to come in and I reluctantly said I would "but nothing is going to happen".

I got inside her place and fucked her up against the front door and was gone within 10 minutes.

Until I was inside her house I did not touch her and did not in any way give up that I wanted to fuck her. I bet she felt like she was slowly winning me over since most guys fall for her attention grab. I was leading her the entire time.

Hope this helps.

Thats good stuff!!
I run a similar game, when I indirectly bait a chick and then she give strong IOI's. But something about them coming at me aggressive from left field always throws me off and always has. Imma implement this next time, to see how it turns out.

Excellent game advice being given in response to the OP. Very true. This was more or less the type of girl I mentioned in my Mexico City data sheet. No surprise she was from the UK. Whereas, latinas are typically the complete opposite.

I noticed the more I was acting aloof and unimpressed, the more interested she became. Annoying little sis treatment is the way to go. Thankfully having grown up with such a sibling this comes very natural to me.

How interesting that I have had this issue before and did precisely what was said here even without "knowing" it. I guess it's "inner game".

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

I like bratty little sister game, "whoa, I need lots of personal space."
"Whoa, stranger danger."
"Whoa, didn't they ever teach you good touch bad touch."

Treating a girl like a little sister is generally a good guideline on how to use a neg - I tease my little sister and rile her up but I don't blatantly insult her or make her feel like shit.

the hole in my game is when i go out solo and girl asks 'where are your mates'.

Quote: (09-26-2013 06:08 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

You gotta have fun with it. I'd give her some sad puppy dog eyes and say "at home with their girlfriends". Wait for a reaction then bust out laughing. You gotta push/pull their emotions around for them to like you. That's the trick to women. Making them feel.

Team Nachos

Try something like: "i was with them earlier when my mate's jealous GF showed up, went crazy and broke up the party", tell a BS story along that line. Chicks dig relationship dramas.

Quote: (09-27-2013 12:05 AM)Doctore Wrote:  

Try something like: "i was with them earlier when my mate's jealous GF showed up, went crazy and broke up the party", tell a BS story along that line. Chicks dig relationship dramas.

Nah, why qualify to a girl? She's just a girl.

When girls ask me that I always say (completely deadpan)...

Zampano: I don't have any friends.

It never fails me, partly because there is no good response to it. What is she going to do? Make fun of me? Only if she's spectacularly bitchy and even then it will have no effect since I've already shown that I don't care. If you act like its a big deal, she'll act like its a big deal.

Leave em alone. I had an OKC date last night with a girl who had been sending me nudes all week. About 20 minutes in, she says how sexy I am but to remember that she's a lady and doesn't kiss on the first date. I moved in a little while later for a kiss, and she turned away. I closed up shop about 5 minutes later.

Quote: (09-28-2013 08:27 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Leave em alone. I had an OKC date last night with a girl who had been sending me nudes all week. About 20 minutes in, she says how sexy I am but to remember that she's a lady and doesn't kiss on the first date. I moved in a little while later for a kiss, and she turned away. I closed up shop about 5 minutes later.

That pissed me off reading that [Image: angry.gif] I hate that shit.
Turn you on then turn you down. You did right [Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos

This is the easiest frame to hold.

Bratty sister game works best. I enjoy very aggressive women every now and then. It's different and is very easy to frame. Remember you're not on offense, you're on defense and running around girls that lay declarative statements is extremely easy.

Just remember to pin them and push them against the wall to remind them who is boss when you make it to the bed room.