rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Munich Germany. Ya

Munich Germany. Ya

Just spent 3 nights in Munich.  Saturday - Tues.  During oktoberfest kickoff.

The city:
I stayed at an airbnb flat for $100 per night.  Usual prices closer to $40-$50 during non-festival.  How do I know?  I opened a cute german brunette who happened to work for the website [Image: smile.gif]

Amazing public transportation.  The underground runs until 1am or so, but the above ground trains run all night.  Anywhere near the city center is no more than a $10 euro taxi fare.

I stayed near maxvorstadt.  If I could do it over again, I would have stayed closer to Ludwig Maximilian university, and the English Garten.  This area had the ideal day game conditions.  High numbers of gorgeous young girls, next to a beautiful park & stream where they could be found reading outside.

The city center is a little seedy.  Not many HB's.  All stores are closed on Sundays. 

The girls:
Munich girls are gorgeous.  When it comes to beauty, it's often said the eyes "have it". Many girls here have strikingly beautiful eyes.  Lots of hot blondes.  The Bavarian genetics keep them a little thicker in the hips & ass, with average breasts on the smaller side of 36/38b. 

They do not dress sexy compared to other euro cities.  I hardly saw any in heels or skirts.  That said, there are many natural beauties.  Fewer fatties or butterfaces when compared to western Europe.  Still, no place has perfect women, and where munich girls miss the mark is in the personality department.  Many are relatively masculine, guarded, and or boring to talk to.  The uni crowd is less so in this respect. 

The guys:
Munich men seem to have everything going for them.  Looks, intelligence, respectable incomes.  But for whatever reason, they don't approach or cockblock.  Competition should be high here, but because of the passive attitude to game, there is virtually none.  You would think this would make munich women less guarded, and more open to approaches, but it's not the case.

Oktoberfest game:
I tried to run some daygame at Oktoberfest, and failed spectacularly.  I opened at least a dozen 2 sets.  The conversations either went nowhere, guys came into the convo, they left to find their other group, or they didn't want to speak english.  But damn if there wasn't some inspiring boobage on display to keep trying...

I would not go to the festival with women in mind again.  Yes, many wear low cut dresses with their boobs poking out, but they are not in a mindset to meet new people.  Much less foreigners.  Oktoberfest is a celebration of local tradition, with friends & family.  There are plenty of non Germans at the festival, but they are not interacting with the locals.  There are no lone wolf targets.  Most hb's to be seen are with large mixed groups.  A few 2 sets here & there.  Could you roll with a wing and collect phone numbers?  Yes.  Will anything come of it?  The girls are drunk by late afternoon, and most turn in to bed early evening. 

The ones who stay out late and hit the after parties are an option, but for that strategy you are better off going straight to the after hours venue and skipping the festival altogether.  But don't really do that.  The festival is a spectacle unlike anything in the world, and worth experiencing outside the realm of pickup.

Daygame:
The Englich Garden (south side) and Ludwig-Maximillian university offers some of the best Daygame conditions you can find anywhere.  The park is massive, and with decent weather on Sunday and Monday featured plenty of lone wolf targets to approach.  Cute uni & young professional girls reading books, or listening to music.

I collected 3 solid phone numbers in a couple hours time.  Best of which was an adorable red haired bavarian with a beautiful smile, who laughed at everything I said.  I didn't have enough time to follow up, but with a week or 2 in town you can do damage from this location. 

The other best spot I found for Daygame was along Schellingstrabe, which is the main shopping street which runs east/west into the university.  I spent an hour with a stunning 20 y/o Vienna blonde there, and a little mermaid looking redhead from berlin.  I opened them at a smoothie shop, and sandwich place respectively.  Both had a boyfriend.  These girls would be 10's back in the US, but 8's or 9's in munich. 

Nightlife:

Saturday I got in very late.  My airbnb host wasn't home, opting to get drunk at Oktoberfest instead of let me into the apt.  I was told to climb in through the window, find the keys, and then open the door from the inside.  After choosing the wrong window and nearly getting a baseball bat to the face, I was too traumarized to go pickup girls.

I checked out Milchbar on Sunday night.  Everything else was dead.  It was a 70/30 guys sausage fest.  The few milkmaids around were not being approached, so I went to town.  Half gave me full on bitch mode.  The others were nice enough, but no real solid connections.  1 Bavarian milkmaid bought me a beer for coming all the way from Los Angeles, so that was cool.  Unfortunately I spilled her drink on her.  I bought her another, but the set never really recovered.

Monday night I hit the maximillianplatz clubs.  Again, mostly sausage.  A few quality pieces in the venues, but minimal sexy vibes.

Nightlife is not good in munich during off nights.  Maybe Fri/Sat is good, but I didn't get to see it. 

Bottom line:
Munich definitely has hot girls.  Many are top shelf, without typical american attitudes, but with their own particular brand of German cold. 

Quite a good city for Daygame around campus.

Overall, I would recommend Munich, with a B-

Munich Germany. Ya

@Courage: Did you go inside any tents? At night?

All the action I found during my Oktoberfest visits was inside the tents. Daytime OK, night time very happening. Outside on the fair ground was higher bitch shields, probably due to the very large number of very drunk people around. There are 14 tents and different tents have different themes, but for what guys here want probably the focus should be on Hofbrauhaus, Hippodrome and Käfer. It can be extremely hard to get in the tents without a reservation at a table. The best bet is to try to go in the late afternoon and stay til closing. Once the tent is full, nothing will convince a guard to let you in (I've heard that chicks flash their big tits and sometimes that doesn't even work). Ways I got in included going around to the back of the tent and seeing an unguarded entrance that I just strolled in through, and using a discarded wrist band I found on the ground that was still valid for that day. Sometimes it could take an hour to figure out how to get into hofbrauhaus tent when it was full (almost always) and sometimes you could just walk right in to other tents (Hippodrome and lesser known tents).

Hofbrauhaus is the international party tent. I found solo, two sets and whole groups. Probably best to avoid the groups (have a whole table) unless you happen to see free seats and ask them to sit there, in which case you can blend in. A lot of people roam around alone in there when they've lost their friends. Hippodrome is supposed to be the tent that German college students prefer, but whenever I was there it was not so happening as Hofbrauhaus (i.e. not at all, people stayed with their group). Käfer is the exclusive VIP tent and where you'll see the hottest locals. This is were people working in entertainment, fashion and media go and the tent where they have a full bar as opposed to beer and wine, don't know if it is the only one, but it's known for that. Usually when I was in Käfer I was with a big group with a table, so we could just reel in the hot chicks by giving them our spare seats. Once me and one guy in our group from NYC got three of them we met like that in the daytime to go out with us afterwards to a bar. One Eurasian 8 decided to stay and drink with me when everybody left, but I was so drunk I didn't recognize the opportunity so she finally left me at 2AM and after that night she would never answer phone or sms. Otherwise, the one time I was there alone, it was easy to open girls as these seem to be the smoking hot types that never go out into singles bar kinds of places, and with the combination of the event and the vip tent, resulted in a lowered bitch shield. Most of them in Käfer tent were circa 25-35 and attached and judging from some encounters I had, at least from there, it's a do or die sort of thing (one night = one chance).

Munich Germany. Ya

^ Solid intel on those tents. Wish I knew this when I was at the festival!

Our experiences were different, as I was rolling solo, and did not go in the tents at night. I found Daygame near the uni to be more effective operating without a wing.

It sounds like the tents at night was not so different from running VIP bottle service table game at a club, yea? Albeit wearing lederhosen...

Munich Germany. Ya

Quote: (09-25-2013 08:28 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

^ Solid intel on those tents. Wish I knew this when I was at the festival!

Our experiences were different, as I was rolling solo, and did not go in the tents at night. I found Daygame near the uni to be more effective operating without a wing.

It sounds like the tents at night was not so different from running VIP bottle service table game at a club, yea? Albeit wearing lederhosen...

Like bottle service in that if you have a place to sit, girls are more likely to come sit with you, rather than stand, but normally you are not buying them drinks and you are just drinking with friends and throwing a little game their way and then ignoring them :-) because it's Oktoberfest and this is not your focus (as you pointed out)