rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what would you do? (shit test/bad behavior)

Been seeing a much younger girl for a few months.. I'm 40 she's 24.

I called her out a few weeks ago about going out on dates - I pretty much said I assume she goes out on dates - she asked if I'd be jealous and I said no. After that point, she wanted me to spend _every_ night with her.. I did a few, but ignored her a few other nights. Spent a couple weekends together and let her have fun with her younger friends on one weekend.

Now, she admits to 'sexting' others.. says it doesn't go anywhere else - but one of the guys she actually goes out with - one night she was with him, and asked me to come over after - saying he just likes to talk about his relationship problems and nothing happens.

What would you guys typically do? keep her around? call her out on this as 'bad behavior'? not give a shit? She was begging me to come over after spending time with "the other guy" the other day. appologizing for brushing me off for a few hours, etc.

Thoughts? Is this me falling back into "needy/clingy" behavior I once had?

Find a 23 year old. Get rid of her.

Does her behavior bother you? You already told her that going out on dates doesn't bother you. So, you dug your own grave here.

If it does bother you, then get her to cut it out. You may have to go exclusive with her. (If you're 40 and she's a cool 24 year old, might be worth it.) If that doesn't work, eject.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.