rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can you turn down a sure thing?

I've been in meltdown zone the past 24 hours. Long story short, I fucked a chick the other night that I have no business at all being sexually involved with. Gorgeous girl, kind of a Anna Kendrick look alike. She would lose everything she had. My social circle would fracture. I could lose my job and potentially be blacklisted in the entire industry.

I knew all this prior to us fucking. She knew all this prior to us fucking. But at the end of the night after her husband and all our friends were asleep, when she walked into my bedroom, closed the door behind her, and turned off the lights...well as much as I knew I should have stopped it, I just couldn't.

As I try to keep the meltdown in check (her husband is fellow coworker, im actually kind of his supervisor, so I feel guilty as fuck) I relfected a bit back and realize this is somewhat of a reoccurring theme through my life. If I'm attracted to a girl and sex is being offered on the table, I can't turn it down. If im not attracted to her it is not a problem at all. And the worst part is that I have already logistically setup another meeting for us, knowing that this is beyond fucked up.

Its not a quantity problem, I have a few girls in rotation that I actually struggle to fit into my already packed schedule. So what the fuck is it? A female confidant says its because I dont want a relationship so I actively seek girls out that are unavailable. I can see that, but I didn't game this chick at all. We were just hanging out together and turned out having a mutual attraction.

I would like to find the issue and be able to solve it.

Can anyone else relate?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Anna Kendrick is one of the few American actresses that I'm deeply attracted to (dark haired shorty with chest) so I'd probably have gone and done something too. Is it your age perhaps? I've found that being in my 30's, it's gotten significantly easier to think situations like this with a clearer mind. Had a mildly similar crossroads with an HR analyst at my work this past year (another dark haired shorty with chest) and I realized it's not worth giving up my cushy ass job getting blown out for what would inevitably be a 4-5 time thing. Was very deeply conflicted for a month but am glad how it turned out.

Were you guys on some sort of ski-trip in a big cabin or something?

Quote: (09-22-2013 01:14 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

So what the fuck is it?

It all sounds very familiar to me.

Interesting she risks all too.

Maybe you too felt you just needed to connect in some way? sex is the obvious medium of connection. I just wonder how good it was?

So this has all come out? and how?

redacted

I used to see a bumpersticker once in a while that said "Sex Happens"

It's true, it does.

I turned down a drunk old skank on the subway trying to run game on me late at night. That's how cool I am.

@boosh - this was a party thrown at a mutual friends house. Im also 27 with an awesome career, something that I definitely do not want to lose. and I was thinking about this the entire time we were together.

@ tiggaling - No it hasn't come out at all. Shes not going to say anything. She has too much to lose.

It originally started out with her trying to hook me up with her friends. I was told when I was younger that a married chick lives vicariously through her single friends, so if a married chick is trying to hook you up with her friends it means she secretly wants to fuck you.

It started with me showing her something in my car. We were alone, I saw the look in her eyes, and we had a drunken makeout for a few minutes. After that we both agreed that it was wrong and we should just go back up to the party. A few hours later was when she snuck into my room.

Its a double edged sword I think. I'm a bit of a thrill seeker, so the dangerous thing are always more fun to me. We did things that make a seasoned 50 shades of grey reader blush. two straight hours of awesome drunken sex.

Its really fucked up. The last thing I wanna do is fuck over another guy, let alone a fellow coworker.

@WIA - dude im right there with ya. The same advice I would give is that there are 3.5 billion females out there, dont fuck your life over for one. But I don't follow my own advice.

@mech. its true, it does. what is getting at me is that I am logistically setting up a second meeting, knowing full well everything that is at stake. The old saying that men think with two heads right? My brain says its a horrible idea, my dick can stop thinking about that ass.

Eh, Ive been like that my entire life. Those people would do the same to you anyway.

so you wouldn't feel guilty about banging one of your employees wives? maybe I'm just old school but it seems fucked up to me.

Quote: (09-22-2013 02:29 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

so you wouldn't feel guilty about banging one of your employees wives? maybe I'm just old school but it seems fucked up to me.
No I'm a realist and know my employees try to Mac on my girls and throw me under the bus when I'm not around.

Currently I'm only extending my courtesy to you guys from here. Everyone else can go fuck themselves.

Would Genghis Khan feel guilty about fucking one of his soldier's wives?

It comes down to whether you consider/respect the employee as a keeper or as a disposable. What's done is done though.

Ultimately, (although cuckolds don't see it this way) it's the husband's fault for not keeping the hoe in check. If it's not you, it's gonna be someone else who she's gonna fuck.

Depending on the organization, I would find a way to move the husband to a different department/terminate him because if he ever finds out he'll sabotage your role every chance he can get. So move him far away.

This is probably a good time to discuss this.

Strong vs weak game. These motherfuckers have been riding my poon coattails since 7th grade. These parasites have no fucking balls and are too lazy to put in the work so how do they meet girls?

They wait. They wait until someone has their ears open.

What kind of game is spit? Leaching parasitic game. Or in other words being a bitch and gossiping about you to build comfort. It doesn't work often but usually some revenge plot is the deal maker.

Now, I know that 99% of dudes run this game so why should I give a fuck about them?

Answer: I don't and I don't need to discriminate because they all do it.

They know. They know I know so I use the " force " against them. Very brass and everyone knows that I do not give a fuck and know you're all scumbags so this is what you're going to get.

Quote: (09-22-2013 03:25 PM)Pyre Wrote:  

Would Genghis Khan feel guilty about fucking one of his soldier's wives?

It comes down to whether you consider/respect the employee as a keeper or as a disposable. What's done is done though.

Ultimately, (although cuckolds don't see it this way) it's the husband's fault for not keeping the hoe in check. If it's not you, it's gonna be someone else who she's gonna fuck.

Depending on the organization, I would find a way to move the husband to a different department/terminate him because if he ever finds out he'll sabotage your role every chance he can get. So move him far away.

Im not genghis kahn leading an army of mongols against the chinese..

I work in a very close knit field where i need to rely on the guy next to me to do his job correctly so I can survive. Where your reputation is considered heavily when being asked to do a job. hence my feelings on this.

He cant really be moved either. its a pretty specialized field and once your trained to do it you are expected to perform.

@mech, I feel ya man. I consistently help hooking up our guys with girls when we are out on the job. You keep your mouth shut about what happens when your on the jobs. But there is a big difference between hooking up with a local national for a quick release who you will never talk to again and moving in a guys home life.

Cheating wives is kind of a norm in our field, one of the reasons im single, but a chick cheating with some dude she met at the bar is a lot different from her cheating with a guy that is your right hand man when shit hits the fan.

Thats what is bothering me so much. One on hand I really want to sit this guy down and talk to him about his girl. But I know if it goes bad he can start a shitstorm that could destroy everything I have built so far.

I have retyped this post like 10 times, I feel like I am going back into meltdown mode so I'll just leave it at this right now. I feel like the biggest shitbag ever, but I cant stop thinking about that ass...

Ok lets switch gears here then and take a lesson out of "big lou's" book.

It never happened. If she talks about it? It wasn't you. Denigh it until you make other people who know feel uncertain. If she talks to you have no recollection of being with her etc.

Big Lou used to get caught doing this stuff all the time and would just say nope it wasn't me to the point everyone believed him.

Don't beat yourself to death about this, you did what men do. Don't think for one second that had the roles been reversed he wouldn't have done it to you. It wasn't the right thing to do, so you are going to feel guilty for a little while, don't do anything rash because of guilt.

Turning down sex from an attractive woman takes more willpower than most men have.....truth be told turning down sex from a woman who turns you on even the slightest is near impossible.

Now should you do it again.....NO.....FUCK NO!

The only way to avoid that is to not be in a compromised position with her again, because if you are, you will fuck her again....and again....and before you know it she is your fuck buddy....shit gets complicated/you get caught.

So the takeaway is simple.....Don't beat yourself up, you will be fine in a few days....don't fuck her again. Hope this helps brother.

Thats what im doing mech. Like shaggy "it wasnt me" type deal.

and I know she isn't going to say anything. like I said she has a lot to lose as well. I wish I could say its not going to happen again, but my bachelor pad has logistics tighter than water. Its the afterparty spot, and I can't snuff this girl and say shes not allowed without raising eyebrows.

But then I think about working with this guy, and thinking about it. Another completely fucked up thing is that in the middle of us fucking, I kept telling her that this is going to be a one time thing and its never gonna happen again. So she tells me "its ok, my friend X gave me permission to cheat"

Her friend X being the wife of my buddy that owned the house we were at. So now I'm wandering if shes telling the truth and her friend, my buddies wife, gave her "permission" to cheat, is my buddies wife gonna cheat the next time were not around?

I got it, im weak willed. I cant turn down a fine piece of ass. But I also want to protect my friends. I don't want them to be the poster boys for the blue generation of being divorce raped afer investing 10 years and hundreds of thousands of dollar into their relationships that I can already tell are not going to work.

To bring up any of this to any of these guys, im risking my entire career and everything that I really love doing.

regardless this is really just mental masturbation at this point. My hands are tied and I cant bring the situation up. It just feels good to get it off my chest.

Here's what's going to happen next...

She told one of her girlfriends. As soon as that girl gets pissed or jealous of her she's going to tell someone else, then it snowballs.

Fucking A I know mech.

Chicks with boyfriends/fiances/husbands etc is not a stranger to me. Like I said I don't want to be a homewrecker but I'm also a man.

I tell these girls not tell a fucking soul. But we all got to get this shit off our chests. Thats why im posting this here, because everyone I really know is connected in one form or another. Deep down I know I'm really one pissed off chick away from my whole world crashing down on me.

Whatever. Ill play the card I have been dealt. I just appreciate the advice and hopefully we dont get a meltdown thread from me in the near future.

+1 mech, appreciate it brother.

Thanks, if you act like it never happened she might pick up on it and keep her mouth shut or try to do the same thing but if you're more "alpha" than her guy she's gonna brag usually.

Either which way it plays out you can bump this thread a year from now and say I should've hit it some more because if not for that reason your relationship with these people will implode for another reason anyway. It's just the times.

In the future you'll be on top of the food chain and these moves won't affect your cash-flow

Hopefully.

Quote: (09-22-2013 04:40 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Ok lets switch gears here then and take a lesson out of "big lou's" book.

It never happened. If she talks about it? It wasn't you. Denigh it until you make other people who know feel uncertain. If she talks to you have no recollection of being with her etc.

Big Lou used to get caught doing this stuff all the time and would just say nope it wasn't me to the point everyone believed him.

I agree with this.

Just completely deny it.

I try not to shit where I eat. However, that can be hard to do if you are inebriated.

What's done is done. You can't tell your buddy. What would be the point? It would probably just make him feel bad

She'll probably tell him when they are having a fight or something, just to make him feel like shit. Then he'll have a meltdown, realize that he's got to get better with women, find this forum, and start a thread about how he his boss fucked his girl.

I just talked to her. We are cool. She was worried I was going to make scene. I laughed at loud on the phone and reassured him in not the typical guy she may be used to dealing with. It sometimes scares me how having some game separates you from the herd.

She wants to hang out more. I am sure sometime in the future alchohol and logistics will lead to another bang.

I feel like I am slowly opening pandoras box. Anyone else and I wouldnt have a problem. But she is too damn hot and too damn cool for my willpower to stop it.

God damn Anna kendrick look alike...im getting dangerously close to falling for a married chick....its time to game up.

I got a regular coming over in 20 minutes, hopefully it will clear my mind and get me back in the game

edit- you guys rock, thanks for helping me avoid a meltdown

I think you need to go on a pussy rampage vacation somewhere stat. This will put some distance and pieces of ass between you and this one. I think that will blanket bomb your mind from this dilemna.

Get out of town and bang it out of your system.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Are you sure she resembles Anna Kendrick? I just found out this girl couple days ago and I fell in love..I will be very jealous....lol

Does stiff-arming an existing girlfriend count? That is super easy for me. Now, when it comes to new pussy, that is a different story.

Quote: (09-22-2013 08:42 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Are you sure she resembles Anna Kendrick? I just found out this girl couple days ago and I fell in love..I will be very jealous....lol

bro its like a 90% look alike. you ever heard the story that marlon brando enter a marlon brando look alike contest and placed third, im sure this chick would represent.

But I gotta stop talking her up. The reality behind it is that she is a cheating slut that is completely fucking over her husband. I am just blinded by the good looks.