rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poznan or Wroclaw?

Poznan or Wroclaw?

Which would you choose for late September through early October?

Roosh loved Poznan and has said many good things about it on this forum, but he seemed to recommend Wroclaw if he were to do it over again. Others have reviewed both cities highly on here.

Any thoughts?

Poznan or Wroclaw?

Wroclaw

Poznan or Wroclaw?

Wroclaw.. Poznan is boring as balls..

Poznan or Wroclaw?

I've read Wroclaw gets more tourists.
Has this reduced your exotic factor? And made the girls less friendly compared to Poznan?

Also, Is Poland the right choice for a Eastern Europe first-timer? OR would anyone recommend another location?

I'm leaning towards Poland because lots of English spoken, girls are friendly, guys lack game, they love Americans.

Poznan or Wroclaw?

I'm bumping this old thread since I'm heading to Poland on October 1 for the first time, and need some on the ground intel. I will be in Poland for 3 months, and would like to set up shop in either Poznan or Wroclaw.

From the guys that have been here recently, few questions..

Which is better for nightlife?

Which is better for daygame?

Does one have better internet infrastructure over the other?

Is one more inexpensive than the other with regards to rent, food, alcohol, ect?

Which is more of a fun city with things to do besides boozing, and gaming women? I enjoy getting out in the country side to fish, hike, mountain bike, ect.

I'll be 37yo in a few months, I'm white, in good shape, and have good style. Is one city better in regards to girls' receptiveness to older guys? I like banging girls in 18yo to 25yo range.

Thanks guys..

Poznan or Wroclaw?

There's large threads here dedicated to Poland that will answer all of these questions for you.

Check this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4184.html

Poznan or Wroclaw?

Quote: (07-14-2015 02:22 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

There's large threads here dedicated to Poland that will answer all of these questions for you.

Check this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4184.html

thanks!