rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gawker writer is trying to get a guy fired for his tweets

On Twitter I follow Pax Dickinson:

https://twitter.com/paxdickinson

He's a CTO for Business Insider. What's interesting is he's very red pill, and not ashamed about it.

Well an unattractive Indian race troll got a hold of his tweets, and is now trying to get him fired.

[Image: 20100809_nitasha_190x190.jpg]

[Image: b0683e4bd3bc720fd7ddc95a175a356a.jpeg]

http://valleywag.gawker.com/business-ins...1280336916

Quote:Quote:

What has two thumbs and a homophobic, racist, misogynistic, classist worldview? Pax Dickinson. We just noticed this vile Twitter account from Business Insider's chief technology officer today. But he's been at it for awhile.

I chimed in with my thoughts:

[Image: ORbrqpN.png]

[Image: m6l4xFX.png]

I don't personally know the guy, but he has a technical background that actually produces for the economy instead of being a hack activist writer who goes apeshit over a Ghetto Tracker app that aimed to keep people safe. If he gets fired, simply because of her efforts, I will weep for America. I will fucking weep on camera. No country can survive if hypersensitive women can control men's lives this.

Gawker is a pathetic website. I've seen nothing of value emanate from it's pages.

"No country can survive if hypersensitive women can control men's lives."

Agree 100%.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

So upon further investigation, there is a strong Indian attack angle in this since it was all started by a popular Indian businessman:

https://twitter.com/anildash/status/377190458163986432

[Image: 4JOHG7g.png]

Indian man trolls the white man, and then Indian woman comes to finish the job.

And people thought we were just joking around with the IRT phenomenon.

Troll her back, she'll retreat to Jezebel to cry.

It'll probably cause a hilarious shitstorm with angry lesbians and white knights. [Image: banana.gif]

Anil Dash is a certain light coloured horse-headed chess piece.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I don't normally use twitter but I became a Pax follower as a show of support.

The rabbit hole goes a bit deeper. Anil Dash has strong hostility against whites:

http://dashes.com/anil/2009/01/monocultu...iness.html

Quote:Quote:

There's a related question here which no one is asking, which is whether the economic catastrophe facing the global marketplace is a result of a failure of white culture in America.

This, my friends, is an example of Indian Race Trolling at its finest.

I'm sure he coordinated this story with the Gawker writer.

At a quick glance it looks like water cooler politics evolving into social media. Pax and Anil worked in the same building. Interested in seeing how this plays out with management and HR.

They successfully got him fired:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...fired.html

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

"The correlation between diversity and productivity has been repeatedly proved."

Really? Second comment mentions how they are worried about the lack of gender diversity holding the tech community back.

Do these people actually think about what they talk about or just cough up mainstream talking points?

I had an Indian classmate point out that since America had a serious libertarian candidate for President it showed how dangerously racist the white community is. Don't worry - he said he learned that reading the NYT, so it must be true.

All he ever did was bitch about white people holding him down. He did drive a nice Lexus, so maybe its true.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

He delivered the ammunition. Its 1984, everything you write (under clear name) might be used against you in the future.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote: (09-10-2013 10:44 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

They successfully got him fired:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...fired.html

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

This guy is (was) CTO of a big business and technology website. I'm all about red-pill but somehow I don't think spewing your opinions on social media while having such a position is a smart thing to do. Fact is you might offend the wrong people and have your tweets come back to bite you in the ass. For people in such roles discretion seems a reasonable choice.

Quote: (09-10-2013 10:58 AM)JDSalinger Wrote:  

This guy is (was) CTO of a big business and technology website. I'm all about red-pill but somehow I don't think it quite intelligent spewing your opinions on social media while having such a position is a smart thing to do. Fact is you might offend the wrong people and have your tweets come back to bite you in the ass. For people in such roles discretion seems a reasonable choice.

It's really very sad that your opinion is so commonplace. Reasonable public discretion should really not include worrying about being fired because some ugly second-rate hypocritical blogger decides to start a witch hunt.

As red pill one might be....he's working for somebody in the news industry. He didn't watch what he was saying, and got canned. ValleyWag likes to do a lot of Silicon Valley bashing like going after Sean Parker and Dax. Personally, I should call him an asshole..he's a bro, not a boxer.

While IRTs are initially responsible, he should blame himself for biting the bait.

RVF should start a campaign to warn about the IRTs and their consequences.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

^ Do you geniuses think we don't know that he shouldn't have tweeted anonymously?

Like that's insightful?

The problem is that a man has to go underground to speak his mind.

That's not a world worth preserving.

The guy is killing it on his twitter feed.

For the Social Justice crowd, the real outrage is going to be the long line of people queued up to throw six figure job offers at him today. People with real skills aren't out of work for very long (see also: Dongle-gate).

Pax will be fine, and the Gender Studies witch-hunt brigade will still be working for tips.

Quote: (09-10-2013 11:07 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

^ Do you geniuses think we don't know that he shouldn't have tweeted anonymously?

Like that's insightful?

He was working for the liberal media. This could be biggest meltdown to date. I saw that one coming. He needs to lawyer up, as the aggressors have shit spewed all over their sites.

Masculine men have no place in the office. They never have.

Like that's insightful?

It's truly remarkable how few people think freedom of speech is worth anything.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Like that's insightful?

To me there's a difference between not being able to speak your mind and spewing your shit all over some public forum infested by mainstream people in a position to screw you over. Especially for people with roles such as him. I don't see the benefit in pumping out dumbass tweets about jesus and chicks on twitter especially when you're CTO of some big company, keep that shit to yourself and your peers. The guy put himself into this position.

Boycott business insider

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Roosh, this isn't a problem unique to American businesses. It's happening all over the world and know one cares to think twice. And the sad thing is, there's no fighting it. That guy had it coming to him and I'm not surprised, and I'm not disappointed.

I have given up a long time ago.

You are simply voiceless in a world where you're automatically labeled a bigot, misogynist, sexist, racist, homophobe, or xenophobe any time you voice an opinion, simply because it doesn't fit the narrative and talking points of the social warriors responsible for the hypersensitivity, censorship, double standards, and race/gender appeasement plaguing the home countries we would otherwise love.

We could all write books on the specifics of the problems (there are many) but the story above with Business Insider summarizes just about everything.

The world isn't ready to handle truth in any form. We're fucked and the world has what's coming to it. I'm free in my mind, I know it and expect that we're inevitably doomed for failure, but it's because of places like these forums that I still think there's maybe some light at the end of the tunnel.

When the West inevitably goes down, it'll at least be easy for those of us here. The article above is proof that time may not be too far away.

Quote: (09-10-2013 11:22 AM)JDSalinger Wrote:  

Like that's insightful?

To me there's a difference between not being able to speak your mind and spewing your shit all over some public forum infested by mainstream people in a position to screw you over. Especially for people with roles such as him. I don't see the benefit in pumping out dumbass tweets about jesus and chicks on twitter especially when you're CTO of some big company, keep that shit to yourself and your peers. The guy put himself into this position.

You make it sound like a CTO is the CEO. His job is to keep the machines running, not to be a public spokesman. He's basically the chief janitor of the computers at business insider.

Not even 20 years ago such a man would be able to say anything he wanted on the internet or newspapers with no fear of repercussion.

Blick Mang speaks truth.

The UK and Canada are far worse than the U.S.

We only have more of this nonsense coming.

Hyper sensitivity and pandering to histrionics is one of the worst things about Western society. To see men, emasculated and pathetic, getting all worked up about this dude's tweets, just to fit into the gynocentric corporate workplace, sickens me.

I should know. I quit my last job because I couldn't stand another day of celebrity gossip, diet tips and status whoring over who ate the most healthily (all these women were overweight). I don't intend to work in another office again. If my business doesn't succeed, I'd rather do manual work or warehouse work than work with women of average intelligence and all their pathetic orbiters.

I discussed this with a friend who thought I was behaving in a ridiculous manner and over reacting. I was fuming, I calmly explained that women entering male dominated spheres has made work much more shit for men. Most jokes are off limits etc. You call a bloke chubby, everyone just laughs and we all get on with it. You do the same to your new female colleague and she'll be off to HR and you'll be looking at a warning for misogyny or some shit.

Make me really, really mad.