rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thanks forum

Thanks forum

I was lucky that I met the right mentors and teachers at the right moment. A remembrance for the big effect they had on me. Thank you forum and everyone who taught me something for self improvement -dedicated to all my teachers and mentors.
Happy teachers day

Thanks forum

I was just reading over my thread The Wroclaw Gambit again and it brought back memories of some of the best times of my life. Wouldn't have been possible without Roosh and the forum.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Thanks forum

[Image: grouphug.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Thanks forum

I read your first thread/post and I thought it was sad how you were accused of being IRT from the get-go. I'm only 18 so I sympathize with you in terms of novice game[Image: blush.gif]

It's time for a new generation

A New Hope

It's time for Bang India

Thanks forum

[Image: 41NyE.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Thanks forum

Haha It's all good mates.

Thanks forum

PM me or I'm calling troll.

Thanks forum

^ If I remember correctly, you were one of the guys who stuck up for this kid, along with Emech?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Thanks forum

Yeah he's not a troll. Emech on the other hand. [Image: angel.gif]