rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study: Pull-Out Method Failing

Quote:Quote:

Many young women use the "pull-out method" for birth control, and they tend to have more unintended pregnancies than other women, a new study suggests.

Researchers compiling surveys from more than 2,000 women ages 15 to 24 found 31 percent had used the pull-out method, also known as withdrawal or coitus interruptus, over the last two years.

Of those women, 21 percent reported having an unintended pregnancy. In contrast, 13 percent of women who only used other forms of birth control got pregnant unintentionally.

"We found that people tend to use the withdrawal method when they're not really planning ahead," Dr. Annie Dude, a resident in obstetrics and gynecology at the Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina, and lead author of the paper, said.

"It's a lot more common than many people realize," she told Reuters Health.

And, Dude added, her study shows withdrawal doesn't work as well as other birth control methods for avoiding unintended pregnancies.

http://news.yahoo.com/pull-method-tied-u...00029.html

Q: What do you call couples who use the pull-out method for contraception?

A: Parents.

Go back door a few times per month, problem solved.

There is a huge gap between the ideal and real way the contraception is used. For example, I have seen a study saying that those who use the pull-out* method perfectly, as in always pulling out at least 5 seconds before ejaculation begins, not cumming anywhere near the vulva and always peeing in between episodes of ejaculation, have a failure rate of only 2% annually, whereas those who don't always do all of these three things have a failure rate of as much as 30% annually.

That said, I guess everyone fantasizes that they are flawless.

Same goes for condoms, there is a huge difference in failure rates between those who properly unroll condoms, keep them stored properly, take care not to rip them and don't keep pumping after ejaculation begins, and those who just mash the things into a polymer pulp and hope that it works while they keep pumping.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Ive got a decade of experience with the pull out method and zero little sex trophies to show for it.

Like Handsome Creepy Eel said, its a problem with the person more so than the technique. You just can't fix stupid.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

You know sperm can be found in pre-cum right?

Phew, well I'm glad they undertook this study.

I was really unsure for a moment whether the pull-out method really was 100% infallible.

Now we have incontrovertible evidence.

As a contraceptive TPOM isn't something you want to stake your financial well-being on. It's best used in conjunction with the pill (because you never know if she's actually on it).

Quote: (08-16-2013 03:42 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

you know the likelihood of that small of an amount of sperm (if it is even present) surviving the gauntlet of the uterus, navigating the fallopian tubes, and then ultimately fertilizing an egg is?

I don't, but like I said...10 years and going strong.

I have my secondary pull out method that should work pretty well if the first one ever fails:

I pull out of the country.

Different name, different country, different style- everything.

Lay low and off the grid.

Here is a clip of me versus the law when it comes to child support

Quote: (08-16-2013 03:42 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

Only if you haven't taken a piss since the last time you ejaculated. From what I've read.

Quote: (08-16-2013 03:29 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Ive got a decade of experience with the pull out method and zero little sex trophies to show for it.

Like Handsome Creepy Eel said, its a problem with the person more so than the technique. You just can't fix stupid.

Break down your method exactly from start to finish, please.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

@ Moma

From start to finish, that could be pretty graphic haha. Your kidding around, right?

Five seconds or so before I'm about to cum, I pull out and bust all over her face, back, stomach, tits, whatever. Where people get in trouble is when they try to hold out until the last possible seconds.

Pull out early, piss in between, viola.

Quote: (08-16-2013 07:10 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

@ Moma

From start to finish, that could be pretty graphic haha. Your kidding around, right?

Five seconds or so before I'm about to cum, I pull out and bust all over her face, back, stomach, tits, whatever. Where people get in trouble is when they try to hold out until the last possible seconds.

Pull out early, piss in between, viola.

That sounds like the standard procedure..what else could be pull out other than pulling out then??

You say piss between..between what and for what? Unless you are sticking it back in, why piss?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Because sperm left over in your tubes from the last ejaculation might still be there and drip or be flushed out by precum when you have sex again, even hours later. Peeing will wash it away and destroy anything that remains because it's mildly acidic.

There are several studies saying that there is no sperm in precum (other than in the case that the above procedure is designed to prevent), but samples are very small and more research is needed.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (08-16-2013 08:03 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Because sperm left over in your tubes from the last ejaculation might still be there and drip or be flushed out by precum when you have sex again, even hours later. Peeing will wash it away and destroy anything that remains because it's mildly acidic.

There are several studies saying that there is no sperm in precum (other than in the case that the above procedure is designed to prevent), but samples are very small and more research is needed.

Don't forget to wash the head thoroughly with soap and water after peeing, to destroy the left over sperm on the surface.

Quote: (08-16-2013 07:36 AM)Moma Wrote:  

That sounds like the standard procedure..what else could be pull out other than pulling out then??

You say piss between..between what and for what? Unless you are sticking it back in, why piss?

Here are the pitfalls:

1. You are inexperienced-- unfamiliar with the feeling of being in a vagina and unfamiliar with how you're going to feel as you escalate to climax. So you don't notice when you're getting close and don't pull out in time. And you may lack control.

2. You're a vigorous animal, fucking so hard and completely lost in the moment you stop paying attention. If you have a weak orgasm you may not even notice you climaxed until your dick starts going soft.

3. She's on top bucking cowgirl style, and you suddenly realize you're within a few seconds of ejaculation-- you may not have time to push her off before blasting inside her.

4. You have sperm residue (as mentioned already).

5. You're in a peak-fertility, ovulating girl and you've got super-sperm

6. You're a lazy/stupid fuck and just don't feel like pulling out at the right time.

Personally, I have rarely been able to pull off a pull-out. I'm not good enough at estimating (probably due to lack of experience). I typically switch to a condom to finish, which sucks but is better than unexpected pregnancy.

Quote: (08-16-2013 02:12 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Of those women, 21 percent reported having an unintended pregnancy. In contrast, 13 percent of women who only used other forms of birth control got pregnant unintentionally.

I thought condoms and birth control pills had like a 99.5% effectiveness rate. Something's fishy. Are these hos poking holes in condoms and skipping pill days?

get a vasectomy

and never have to pull out again...

Even if your technique has a 2% failure rate, with those odds, you have sex 100 times= you got 2 kids.

2% failure rate is way too damn high.

Sloots gon' sloot.

Who the hell still practices the pull out method today other than the most guilt-ridden Catholic/ If y'all still do this & you get a broad knocked up then the impending hell you made for yourself is richly deserved.

Get a vasectomy! Don't give women this sort of power over you

Pull out method = rolling the dice with your future

Unfortunately unless you can completely trust a girl is on birth control/ or are sure she had her tubes tied the risk of fucking without a condom is not worth it.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I completely agree with Anti Trace...ten years and still going strong without any incidents. I would say 75% of my lays have been without a rubber.

There is no such thing as "not enough time to react". You have at least a couple seconds to pull out or get her off of you. Squeeze it, slap it, do whatever you need to to not bust so you can keep the session going. I have had plenty of sessions where I felt multiple times like I was going to nut, but managed to keep it going.

Not only is it embarrassing and horrific if you nut inside her, but its almost as embarrassing if you nut too quick. Once you get it down you are golden.....just sayin.

It's all mental. You're a young buck and just started bangin out? No excuse. You were too drunk? No excuse. I never understood why so many men have ruined their lives because of not being able to pull out on time.

-Vuk

Urinating after sex helps to clean out any germs and potential STD's in the urethra (urine contains methane, etc). Both guys and girls should pee after sex, it feels amazing.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

What's the big deal about failing the pull out method? Have her take the morning after pill.

Also, younger college girls = zero chance of being a dad. College girls all want a career, they won't keep your child.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I only pull out when I'm done [Image: lol.gif]

Start in the cooch. Then transition to some anal. Blow your load. If she's not into anal just finish in her mouth. A surprising number of girls swallow these day.

Team Nachos

How can the pull-out method fail if you are actually pulling out? That doesn't even make sense. If you intended to use the pullout method but didn't pull out in time, then you didn't use the pull-out method. You used the creampie method.

As for precum containing sperm, not on the first round. If you go for round 2, then there may be sperm left in your shaft and there might be a small chance of pregnancy if precum carries them into her vagina. But that has to be pretty remote. I think most of these pull-out failures are guys just not pulling out. I was using this method on a girl I was seeing for awhile and at first you are paranoid and make sure you pull out in time, but as you do it more and get more comfortable with it, it starts getting harder and harder to resist not spurting inside her and that reptilian part of your brain takes over that drives you to spread your seed.