rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Solo Girl-more common than you think

Screening for girls who are open to an approach and a sexual encounter is one of the most important skills a player can have in nightgame, but there’s one type of girl I’ve seldom seen mentioned here and that players often overlook-the girl alone. We tend not to see a bangable girl out by herself because we assume that she doesn’t exist. Have you ever bought a car and suddenly started seeing that model of car everywhere, whereas before you rarely saw it? But those cars were there all the time-they just didn’t register in your brain because your brain was prioritizing looking at other things. But once that model of car became important to you, your brain began to point them out.

The girls themselves tend to keep a low profile because they don’t want to be hit on by gameless guys or creeps, or want other girls viewing them as sluts, or are just a bit embarrassed, but nevertheless they are out there and bangable.

Common reasons a girl may be out alone:

Had a fight with boyfriend , husband, roommate, friends or family and stormed out of the house
Went out with the above, and then had a falling out and went somewhere else to get away from them
Is an alcoholic, and needs to drink daily, whether or not she can find someone to drink with
Is having a crisis or under some stress and wants to drink to relax, but doesn’t want to stay home
Is a hooker (usually only found in certain locales and venues)
Is a business traveler-most often found in hotel bars and chain restaurant bars e.g.- Applebees, etc
Straight up looking for dick
Regular at a neighborhood bar where she has acquaintances and feels comfortable
Happy hour on the way home from work
Went out with girlfriends or coworkers, they had to go home early, she lingered to drink a bit more, often feeling somewhat horny
The quasi-solo-loosely associated with some group she doesn't know well and not interacting with them much

So how do you spot them? The most obvious clue is that she is sitting and not interacting with anyone, which happens sometimes, but women alone will often start talking to other women to camouflage themselves so it may not be apparent at first glance. Also, women who see a woman alone will often assume a mother hen role and begin a conversation to “protect” her from men. So take some time and observe the room, you can usually tell after a while by body language and interaction style who actually knows who and who are strangers. If you have suspicions, walk by on the way to the toilet or stand at the bar nearby and eavesdrop, just a snippet of conversation is often enough to determine if a woman is alone and just talking to someone she just met.

I read the body language of girls alone differently than girls in a group. A solo girl will often have closed off body language-not looking around, arms straight forward, hunched shoulders, legs pressed together. I would not approach a girl in a group who exhibited such negative signs, but a solo girl I will, because often her body language is a consequence of her nervousness and her wanting to forestall approaches by undesirable males in her more socially vulnerable position, not necessarily being totally closed off to an approach.

In contrast, a solo girl who shows signs of openness-looking around, turning her body to the side, crossing her legs, shooting glances at guys, laughing, smiling, playing with her drink or jewelry or hair,etc, is even more approachable than a girl with similar signs in a group. These women are bold. A solo girl who gives you eye contact is very likely to be DTF and should always be approached.

A solo girl at night requires a bit different approach that other girls. You will do better if you dial your game back a bit. They are aware of what guys think about girls alone; don’t play into the pussy hound stereotype. Be the friendly guy who is just chatting people up in the bar-it’s good if she sees you talking to other people first. Use a more elderly chat style and build comfort and rapport before you start kino. Don’t ask her if she’s by herself-that puts her on the spot. Make general conversation and she will often volunteer enough information for you to figure out her situation and the logistics.

Alcohol is your friend here even more than usual. A solo girl talking a to a man she doesn’t know is naturally nervous and inhibited. If she continues to drink, that is a very good sign-she is putting herself in the mindset for sex. After a couple more drinks, try to bounce her to another nearby venue. This is good not only for the reasons we all know, but specifically in this situation it takes social pressure off her. Before she was conscious of other people in the bar knowing that she was alone and talking to a man she didn’t know-in the new place, she walked in with you, so no one knows she was alone-you two are a couple as far as anyone there knows and she is now more comfortable. Now you can ramp up the kino more. At that point the "girl alone" issue is largely over and you can escalate and figure out logistics as normal.

I’ve banged bunch of solo girls-to the point I now actively look for them. You won’t find a good one every night, but figure out which venues they are more likely to be at, and keep your eyes open wherever you are, and you will be surprised at how often you find these hidden gems

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

How late at night do you see these girls out alone?

Are the places you see these girls out alone crowded or not crowded?

Great writeup. Girls alone can be hard to spot unless you observe how they interact with people carefully, and despite all you've said I still think they're pretty rare as a percentage of all the girls you'll see out at night. When I find one, though, I feel like I've struck gold--in my experience it's one of the most reliable possible signs of DTFness, and it automatically puts you in an excellent logistical position, especially if you're also flying solo. Not having to deal with the fat cockblocker is awesome.

One thing you wrote that I'm not sure about is that you should avoid starting out with aggressive game on solo girls. I understand what you're getting at--do the opposite of all the other thirsty dudes--but I'm inclined to disagree solely because some of the fastest bangs I've ever gotten have been with girls who were out alone, when I pulled no punches and escalated quickly. The way I see it, a girl who's out alone at a bar is very likely to be horny and looking for dick, and you're shooting yourself in the foot if you de-sexualize the conversation too much. I think the key with this is to be consistent in your vibe from the start and not react noticeably once you find out she's alone.

I would also assume they are more receptive to game in comparison to girls in groups, because the girl is solo and doesn't want to stand around alone all night - probably has her bitch shield lowered and would appreciate conversation.

Also I'm guessing these girls are found a lot more frequently at bars, and rarely, if ever, at clubs?

Great insight, MrXY. I get the feeling you got that distinguished gentleman bit on lock, which probably works really well in this arena.

Quote: (08-14-2013 11:20 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

How late at night do you see these girls out alone?

Are the places you see these girls out alone crowded or not crowded?

Anytime from Happy Hour or even brunch on the weekends to closing time. I've never noticed any variance based on the size of the crowd

Quote:Quote:

Posted by gringochileno - Today 01:27 AM

One thing you wrote that I'm not sure about is that you should avoid starting out with aggressive game on solo girls. I understand what you're getting at--do the opposite of all the other thirsty dudes--but I'm inclined to disagree solely because some of the fastest bangs I've ever gotten have been with girls who were out alone, when I pulled no punches and escalated quickly. The way I see it, a girl who's out alone at a bar is very likely to be horny and looking for dick, and you're shooting yourself in the foot if you de-sexualize the conversation too much. I think the key with this is to be consistent in your vibe from the start and not react noticeably once you find out she's alone.

Actually I don't think you and I disagree much here-maybe I didn't express myself well. What I meant was that going up and cavemanning her right away won't give you the best close rate. I always maintain a cocky/funny and dominant approach with an underlying sexual vibe from the start even if I'm talking about bland topics. I agree that just letting it pass by without reaction when she says she's alone is important. You want to come off as cool, assertive, confident and sexual so that she will decide that you are her best choice for dick that night. And I agree that solo girl bangs can happen very fast-a lot of the fastest bangs I've ever gotten were solos

Posted by Spider - Today 02:22 AM

Also I'm guessing these girls are found a lot more frequently at bars, and rarely, if ever, at clubs?

Correct. They are fairly rare at nightclubs, especially high end ones-the exception being ones that are frequented by cougars. The best places to find solos are hotel bars, neighborhood bars and bars with popular happy hours

Posted by booshala - Today 03:32 AM
Great insight, MrXY. I get the feeling you got that distinguished gentleman bit on lock, which probably works really well in this arena.

Something like that [Image: angel.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron